剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
没什么好抱歉的
Oh, well, there's nothing to be sorry about.
总统关心我的状态而已
The President's just looking out for me.
你肯定很快就能回来
And I'm sure you'll be back in no time.
参议院的事情找柯蒂斯
Curtis is the go-to guy for all matters Senate,
白宫的事找杰米
and Jamie for the House.
丹尼丝负责军方和内阁事务
Denise handles military and cabinet.
亚伦
Aaron...
祝你好运
Good luck.
你确定不需要我和你一起进去
You sure you don't want me in there with you?
不用 乔纳认识我
No. Joyner knows me.
对 他知道是你扳倒了麦克利什
Yeah, he knows you're the one who took down MacLeish,
这世上他唯一一个信任的人
the only guy in the world he trusted.
他心底不是坏人 我能让他开口
Look, he's damaged goods. I can reach him.
这场阴谋的故事始于阿富汗
The story of this conspiracy starts in Afghanistan.
不查清楚这个 我们就没有头绪
Until we understand that, we don't understand anything.
"你们必晓得真理"
"And you will know the truth,
"真理必叫你们得以自♥由♥"
and the truth will set you free."
《约翰福音》第八章第32节
John 8:32.
这是麦克利什中枪前
That's what you quoted to MacLeish
你对他说的话
right before he was shot.
那什么才是真理 乔纳下士
So what is the truth, Corporal Joyner?
告诉我库纳尔省行动的真♥相♥
Tell me about the mission to Kunar --
2005年11月14日
November 14, 2005.
我不想和你说话
I ain't talking to you.
中情局把这个加进了你的任务档案
The CIA added this to your mission file.
这完全是胡扯
This is total crap.
事情不是这样的
It didn't happen like this.
这把我们写成了婴儿杀手
This makes us sound like baby killers.
但你们确实杀了平民 对不对
But you did kill civilians, didn't you?
妇女 儿童
Women? Children?
你不在场
You weren't there!
你根本不明白
You can't understand.
那让我明白
Make me understand.
听从你的内心 阿尔文
Listen to your conscience, Alvin.
我做不到
I can't.
你想要找人倾诉 我知道
You want to tell someone. I know you do.
没有
No!
-队长说 -麦克利什队长已经死了
- Cap said -- - Captain MacLeish is dead.
他将以战犯的身份下葬
And he's going down as a war criminal.
不
No!
他是个英雄
H-He's a hero!
那天他救了我们所有人
He saved all of us that day.
怎么救的 他做了什么
How? What did he do?
一切都好吧
Everything all right?
都好
Yeah.
汤姆 我很担心两个孩子
T-Tom, I'm worried about the kids.
我认为我们该把他们送离白宫
I think we should send them away from the White House.
什么
What?
我妈能帮忙照顾他们 我和她说过了
My mom can help take care of them. I spoke with her.
-我非常尊重你妈 -等等
- With all due respect to your mom -- N-N-No.
先听我说好吗
J-Just hear me out, okay?
这件事的幕后主使袭击了政♥府♥
The people who are behind this, they took down the government,
杀死了联调局探员的儿子
th-they-- th-they killed that FBI agent's little boy,
还差点杀死了你
and they almost killed you.
慢点 慢点
Slow down. Slow down.
你自己也说了
You said yourself that you thought
你觉得白宫是最安全的地方
the White House was the safest place to be.
我错了
Well, I was wrong.
因为无论你身在何处 你始终都是袭击目标
Because wherever you are, you are a target.
你想去哪
Well, where do you want to go?
我和迈克商量了总统行宫
I spoke with Mike about Camp David.
-他说那里守卫更森严 -当然了
- He says it's more secure. - Of course it is.
那是个荒无人烟的地方
It's a compound in the middle of nowhere.
孩子们在那交不到朋友
They wouldn't have any friends.
而且必须请家教授课 那算是什么生活
They'd have to be tutored. What kind of a life is that?
这又算是什么生活
What kind of life is this?
你没去过他们的学校 你
You haven't been to their school, you--
我们会加强他们的保安
Well, we'll boost their security.
-我们会让他们戴上跟踪腕带 -不不
- We'll get them tracking bands. We'll-- - No, no, no, no.
加强安保不是解决办法
Putting more bars on the prison is not the answer.
我希望我们的孩子过正常人的生活
I want our kids to have a normal life.
可我也不想离开他们
And I don't want to be away from them.
或是你 艾丽
Or you, Al--
艾丽克斯
Alex...
这个家 我们的家
This family, our family,
是我唯一的精神支柱
is the only thing holding me together.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know that.
我也不想离开你
And I don't want to be away from you, either.
但是我们必须考虑什么对他们是最好的
But... we have to think about what's best for them.
与父亲分开就能解决了吗
And separating them from their father is the answer?
抱歉打扰 总统先生
I'm sorry, sir.
我会尽快回来
I'll get back as soon as I can.
我要回家洗个澡 换身干净的衣服
I'm gonna head home to shower and get a change of clothes.
去吧
Please do.
别太想我
Don't miss me too much.
别出声
Don't make a sound!
好吧 你们想要钱包吗
Okay. Uh... you want my wallet?
不 我想要你的西装
No. I want your suit.
这是在威尔士和杰弗里斯西装订制的吗
Is that a Welsh & Jeffries?
你们真是混♥蛋♥
Oh, you guys are sons of bitches, you know that?
那我呢
And what about me?
这俩家伙和你简直如出一辙
You gave birth to these two.
天呐 你们怎么来了
Oh, man. What are you guys doing here?
你过去一个星期都没回过
Well, you haven't answered a single text message
一条短♥信♥
in the past week.
总统中枪 副总统妻子谋杀亲夫
Yeah, well, that's what happens when the President gets shot
结果就变成这样子了
and the Vice President gets murdered by his wife.
所以我们来了
That's why we're here.
-就当作是妨碍公务吧 -还有酒喝
- Call it an intervention. - With alcohol.
我也想喝
I wish I could, guys.
可我得洗个澡 赶回去工作
I got to shower and head back to work.
你们听到他的话了吗
Oh, would you listen to this guy?
简直是大一新生再现
You sound like a freshman all over again.
考利专门从纽约飞来见你
Callie flew in from New York just to see you.
-是吗 -如果能让你不这么内疚
- You did? - If it makes it any easier,
那喝酒你请
drinks are on you.
好吧 我可以喝一杯
All right. I can do one drink.
那好
All right.
不敢相信考利有勇气
I can't believe Callie braved the flight
大老远从纽约飞来华盛顿特区
from New York all the way down to D.C.
总统先生 我现在要告诉你的事
Mr. President, what I'm about to tell you
来自乔纳下士亲口所述
came straight from Corporal Joyner himself.
在11月14号♥的清晨
One the morning of 11/14,
麦克利什的小队收到命令
orders came down for MacLeish's unit
护送一位陆军少校
to escort an Army major
去与一名阿富汗军阀进行秘密会面
to a covert meet with an Afghan warlord.
那位少校的名字就是
That major's name --
内斯特·洛萨诺 也就是卡特兰
Nestor Lozano, A.K.A. Catalan.
-那个想刺杀我的人 -没错
- The man who tried to kill me. - Right.
他本来是要去交付几大包的现金
He was meant to deliver a few duffel bags full of cash.
但是会面失败了 军阀拿走了钱
The meet went south -- warlord took the money
然后命令他的人开火
and ordered his men to open fire.
-简直是一场大屠♥杀♥ -我的天
- It was a bloodbath. - My God.
麦克利什还是设法集结了小队
MacLeish managed to keep his unit together,
他们杀出血路逃出了大本营
and they fought their way out of the compound,
但军阀穷追不舍
but the warlord pursued.
他们开始一个个地射杀小队成员
And they started picking off the unit, one by one.
麦克利什的手下杀红了眼
MacLeish's men went blood-simple.
他们击毙了路上的所有人
They shot up everything in their path --
敌军 友军 妇女 还有儿童
hostiles, friendlies, women, and children.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表