剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
指定幸存者
第一季 第十八集
《指定幸存者》前情提要
Previously on "Designated Survivor"...
看起来议院会通过枪♥支♥管制法案
Looks like the House is gonna pass the gun-control bill.
有霍斯拉滕议长支持我们
Speaker Hookstraten came through.
我或许是国会的新人
Now, I may be new to the Hill,
但其他人也都是
but so is everybody else.
你是这里最后一个守旧者了 议长女士
You're the last of the old guard around here, Madam Speaker.
要么加入我们 要么别挡道
So get on board... or step aside.
麦克利什和洛萨诺之间有关联
There is a connection between MacLeish and Lozano.
而联调局探员汉娜·威尔士就在调查这个
And this FBI Agent, Hannah Wells, was onto it.
你对内斯特·洛萨诺有兴趣
You're interested in Nestor Lozano.
我们也是
So are we.
我在认真听
You got my attention.
有人在泄露机密信息给埃布·莱纳德
Someone is feeding Abe Leonard classified information,
我们得找出是谁
and we need to find out who.
这是一份宣言 杰森
This is a manifesto, Jason.
《太平美国》
太平美国
"Pax Americana...
是取代现有立宪♥政♥♥府♥的美♥利♥坚♥帝国
an American empire to replace our own constitutional government."
天啊
Oh, my God.
是洛萨诺
It's Lozano.
不可能
It can't be.
洛萨诺已经死了
Lozano's dead.
我看看
Let me see that.
林木线上有人
Tree line!
快走
Go, go, go!
别让他们跑了
Don't let them get away!
开枪
Shoot them!
得了
Forget this.
不是说好十一点吗 这都快两点了
I thought we said 11:00. It's almost 2:00.
只是测试一下你的决心
Just testing your resolve.
三个小时 真♥相♥对你来说就值这点耐心吗
Three whole hours -- is that all the truth is worth to you?
你是要给我真♥相♥吗
Is that what you're gonna give me -- the truth?
我提供的汉娜的消息已经有回报了 不是吗
Tip I gave you on Hannah Wells paid off, didn't it?
好吧 你现在有什么消息要给我
All right, what do you got for me now?
谜题的另一块碎片
Another piece of the puzzle.
为什么不给我全部
Why not the whole thing?
不是这么运作的
That's not how this works.
我可不是来公布答案的
I'm not on the record here.
你得自己挖出故事的全部
You need to find the story yourself,
而且我得确定你可以信任
and I need to know I can trust you.
你在逗我吧
You got to be kidding me.
我这辈子从没出♥卖♥♥♥过线人
I've never burned a source in my life.
我丢了在《先锋报》的工作
I lost my job at the Herald
就因为我不肯供出线人
'cause I wouldn't give up my sources.
白宫在掩盖真♥相♥
The White House is covering up the truth.
关于什么的真♥相♥
Truth about what?
国会大厦爆♥炸♥案
The Capitol bombing.
汉娜·威尔士的上司是最后一个
Hannah Wells' boss was the last person
见到马吉德·纳萨尔活着的人
to see Majid Nassar alive.
他叫杰森·亚特伍德 查查他
Jason Atwood -- check him out.
等等
Wait, wait.
洛萨诺怎么会还活着
How the hell is Lozano still alive?
杰森 你中弹了吗
Jason, are you hit?
天啊 得送你去医院
Oh, God. I got to get you to a hospital.
不 我还能撑一阵
No, it can wait.
该死
Damn it.
今天柯克曼政♥府♥迎来了一座里程碑
Today marks a milestone for the Kirkman Administration
他让枪♥支♥管理法案成为了正式法律
as he signs his gun-control bill into law,
美国国会
让人看到了希望 这位非选举产生的无党派总统
igniting hopes that this unelected, independent president
也许真能打破困扰国会多年的
can actually break the partisan gridlock
党派僵局
that's paralyzed Congress for years.
今天还有另外一位胜者
There's another big winner today --
众议院议长霍斯拉滕
Speaker of the House Hookstraten,
这位立场温和的共和党员
the moderate Republican who went out on a limb
在此事上挺身而出支持白宫
supporting the White House on this.
这两位今早肯定心情很好
These two have got to be feeling good this morning.
议长女士
Madam Speaker,
这事没有你的帮助是完成不了的
this could not have been accomplished without you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
我觉得自签下第一份按揭贷款以来
I don't think my hand has shaken this much
我的手就从没这么抖过
since I signed my first mortgage.
哥伦比亚特区
机动车管理局
没有料
No dice.
什么意思
What do you mean?
这车牌属于白宫车队
The plate's from a White House pool of vehicles.
白宫 你确定
White House? You're sure?
这上面是这么写的
That's what it says.
我需要个名字
I need to get a name.
上百人在那里工作
Hundreds of people work there.
他们其中任何一人都有权使用这牌照
Any one of them could have accessed it.
我雇你是为了查出具体的名字
I paid you to get a name.
你雇我是为了查个车牌号♥
You paid me to run a plate.
别这样
Come on.
我至少应该享受个折扣吧
I should at least get a discount!
白宫
White House.
今天真是大获全胜
Big win today!
胜利属于我们所有人
Yeah, for all of us.
枪♥支♥管制胜利 这个话题上热门了
Yeah, we're trending -- #GunControlWins.
我们是不是要把你和新任副总统请回西翼
We get you back in the West Wing with the new VP?
问她去
Ask her.
怎么了
What is it?
无可奉告
No comment.
是不必奉告
No comment necessary.
议长为了总统游说投票
The speaker swung the vote for POTUS,
开创了两党联盟
creating a true bipartisan alliance.
不 是三方联盟
No. Tri-partisan alliance.
你们有了民♥主♥党人
You had Democrats,
温和共和党人和无党派人士
moderate Republicans, and Independents.
我接受指正 真正的三方联盟
I stand corrected -- a true tri-partisan alliance.
谁不想让霍斯拉滕成为副总统
Now, who wouldn't want to keep that going
保持现在的局势
with Hookstraten as VP?
民♥意♥调查结果出炉 这是美国人♥民♥的意愿
Well, the polls are in. America wants this.
等总统准备好了自然会做决定的
And the president will make up his mind when he's ready.
是啊 但你真心的意见是什么
Yeah, but what's your opinion, really?
霍斯拉滕说她会兑现票数 她做到了
Hookstraten said she'd deliver the vote, and she did.
就这些
That's it?
你觉得这像不像个托辞 我觉得是
You find that evasive? I find that evasive.
显然
Absolutely.
这是托辞 我想要直白的回答
That's evasive. I want a straight answer.
我们都知道总统和议长的关系
Look, we all know that the relationship
一直以来并不是很融洽
between POTUS and the Speaker hasn't always been easy.
他是个共识构筑者
He's a consensus builder,
而她是个...
and she's a --
小心点说话
Watch it.
我想说的是斗士
Bulldog is what I was gonna say.
这还可以
That's fair.
是的 但是柯克曼需要一个斗士
Yeah, but Kirkman needs a bulldog,
尤其是众议院多数党的领导人
especially one who controls a majority in the House.
他需要同盟
He needs allies,
但他也需要一个能信任的人
but he also needs someone he can trust.
你是说你觉得她不可信任
So you're saying you don't find her to be trustworthy.
这是搞什么 新闻发布会吗
Okay, what is this? A press conference?
偶尔能站在台下怼发言人 我还挺享受的
I am enjoying being on the other side of the podium for once.
你当然是了
Of course you are.
我只是想说 议长是个政♥治♥家
All I'm saying is that she's a politician
而总统不是
and he's not.
异性相吸嘛
Well, opposites attract.
得看时候了
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表