剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
- with at least one school in the program. - Good.
这也许能让他们再仔细考虑一下
That might make them think twice,
让他们知道如果停止拨款
knowing they're gonna have to face their constituents
他们就要面对自己的选民了
if they let the grant expire.
-谢谢 -先别说谢谢
- Thank you. - Don't thank me yet.
我还在努力呢
I'm still working on it.
我在听证会上说什么并不重要 对吗
It really didn't matter what I said in that hearing, did it?
你知道我不能讨论仍在进行中的道德调查
You know I can't discuss an ongoing ethics investigation,
尤其对方是当事人
especially not with its subject.
我也知道你想踢我出局 欧文
I also know you want me out, Owen.
我相信你所代表的政♥治♥活动
I believe the kind of politicking you represent
应该已经成为过去了
should be a thing of the past.
我明白这对于传递消息有好处
I understand that's good for messaging,
但是关于我们老派政客有一点你不了解
but what you don't realize about us old-school politicians
我们明白这些程序
is that we understand procedure.
如果这些上交到众议院
If this goes to the House,
至少接下来六个月
I could eat up the next six months at least
我会被听证会 动议
with hearings and motions
和传讯所吞噬
and subpoenas.
-这是威胁吗 -不是
- Is that a threat? - No.
其实恰恰相反
Quite the opposite, actually.
我愿意给你让路
I'm willing to get out of your way.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
我想为国家着想
I want what's best for the country.
所以我会退位让贤
So, I'll step aside,
辞去议长职位
resign the Speakership,
以及我的位置
and my seat.
我承认
I'll admit.
我很惊讶
I'm surprised.
但我想你做一件事 欧文
But I want something from you, Owen.
在我走之前 我希望公众艺术教育
I want the public arts education funding reauthorized
再次获得批准
before I go.
这项行动仍然有可行性
The operation is still viable.
现在 我会清除你和布朗宁-里德
Right now, I'm brooming any connection
以及国会任务之间的联♥系♥
between you, Browning Reed, and the Capitol mission.
那我想知道
Well, then, I want to know why
为什么两名联调局调查员来调查我的房♥产
two federal investigators were on my property.
这你别担心 我会去查
Don't worry about it. I'm on it.
000034音频
很快 就不会再有书面记录等等的问题
Soon, there'll be no paper trail whatsoever,
而且威尔士探员已被抓获
and Agent Wells is contained.
好
Okay.
那媒体方面呢
Well, what about the, uh -- the press angle?
埃布·莱纳德的一切都步入了正轨
Everything's on track with Abe Leonard.
我给他的一切 他都消化了
He's eaten up everything I've fed him.
他以为自己会成为揭发水门事件的记者
He thinks he's another Woodward and Bernstein.
那我们什么时候能看到他采取行动
Well, when are we going to see something from him, then?
应该快了
Any day, I expect.
你确定联调局不会发现任何端倪吗
And you're sure that the FBI has no idea what's coming.
所有的调查局现在都专注于
All the agencies are focused on
布鲁克硬盘上的三个目标
the three targets from Brooke's hard drive --
金门大桥 胡佛水坝
the Golden Gate Bridge, the Hoover Dam,
以及自♥由♥女神像
and the Statue of Liberty.
-控制权在我们手里 -那就好
- We have operational control. - Good.
杰伊
Jay...
我们就快接近了
we are so close.
我们也许没有总统地位
We might not have the Presidency,
但可以十分肯定 不久以后
but you can be damn sure that, before long,
我们就能掌控整个国家
we will have the country.
我已经调查过
I've done a multi-agency document search
任何含有白宫
for any files with the words
及布朗宁-里德字眼的多家机构文件
"White House" and "Browning Reed" in them.
能找到的只有这些
All I've managed to find was this.
只有五个文件
It's, like, five files.
-这怎么可能 -可能是有人
- How's that possible? - Someone would've had to physically
在西翼手动清理了这些文件
remove these documents from the West Wing.
那肯定会有数字记录的
Well, there's got to be a digital record.
还在搜索数据库
Still poring through the database.
似乎自从国会大厦袭击案之后
And it seems since the attack at the Capitol,
提及到布朗宁-里德的文件
references to Browning Reed
都被有组织地删除了
have been systematically deleted.
有人想掩盖他们的踪迹
Someone's covering their tracks.
如果我们找到删除文件的人...
If we find out who deleted these files...
我们就找到了叛徒
We find our traitor.
我跟泰勒·里士满聊了很久
I had a long talk with Tyler Richmond.
他有个让人心疼的地方 你知道吗
There was just this sadness about him, you know?
他一点都不了解他父亲
He didn't get to know his dad growing up --
全部的政♥治♥观点还有白宫
all the politics and then the White House,
我觉得他仍在追赶他的父亲
and I felt like he's still chasing his father.
我不想我们的孩子变成这样
I so don't want that for our kids.
我也不想
I don't want it either.
我知道我们是在保护他们
I know we're trying to protect them,
但他们跟我们一起不是更好吗
but aren't they better off with us --
和我们两个一起
both of us?
现在还不是时候
Not yet.
我 我很抱歉 但
I'm -- I'm sorry, but...
我也很抱歉
Well, me too.
汤姆...
Tom...
谁
Yes?
总统先生 霍斯拉滕议长来了
Sir, Speaker Hookstraten?
等我一下
Just give me a second.
你先工作吧
I'll let you get back to your work.
艾丽克斯...
Alex...
没关系 我们迟点再聊
No, we'll talk later.
金布尔 来 请坐
Kimble, please, have a seat.
你跟委员会那边聊过了吗
Did you speak with the committee?
私底下聊过
Unofficially.
我想尽快跟你谈谈
And I wanted to speak to you as soon as possible.
什么事
What is it?
我决定了要辞职
I've decided to resign.
议长职位吗
The Speakership?
还有议员席位
And my seat.
什么
What?
金布尔 这样做没有任何意义
Kimble, that doesn't make any sense.
道德委员会准备要投票反对我 先生
The Ethics Committee is going to vote against me, sir,
他们要向白宫建议
recommend to the House
开除我议长的职位
that I be removed as Speaker.
你在白宫还有盟友呀
You have friends in the House.
不够的
Not enough.
不管怎样
For better or worse,
对于新国会来说我代表着旧的那一套
I represent old politics to a new Congress.
这就是新的政♥治♥吗
And this is the new politics?
这是扫清障碍
This is a purge.
我说过我会战斗到最后一刻
I said I would fight till the end,
我觉得现在是时候了
and I can see now that this is it.
我当初来华盛顿是为了服务国家
I came to Washington to serve,
但我却不能像我保证的那样
but I can't represent my constituents
代表我的选民
the way they deserve.
金布尔 求你了
Kimble, please.
告诉我能做些什么
Tell me what I can do.
你什么都做不了
Nothing.
我们也无能为力
It's out of our hands.
但我至少还有个小小的好消息
But, I do have a little bit of good news, at least.
是我作为议长所做的最后贡献
As my last act as Speaker,
议会会继续资助艺术教育经费
the House will refinance the arts education funding
给罗伯特·里士满高中
for Robert Richmond High
以及依靠这笔经费的公立学校
and all the other public schools that depend on it.
怎么可能
How is that even possible?
沙杜尔说他绝不同意
Saldua said he'd never do it.
每个犯人都有最后一餐
Well, every inmate gets a last meal.
我只是要求了一点肉
I asked for a little bit of pork.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表