剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
我被甩出车外
I was thrown clear of the car,
摔得不省人事
and I was knocked unconscious.
我挣扎着走到街上
I made my way up to the street.
就看见在国会大厦那边
And that's when I saw the orange glow on the horizon
燃起了熊熊烈焰
where the Capitol used to be...
成了一片火海...
and the f-flames and the...
我知道我失败了
And I knew I failed.
所以我逃走了
So, yeah, I ran.
从那时开始 我便四处逃命
And I've been running ever since.
我为什么要相信你所说的
Why should I believe any of this?
先生 我们查过了国情咨文演讲时的
Sir, we checked the surveillance footage
监控录像
from the State of the Union.
没有他在现场的记录
There's no record of him being there.
潜水队调查了那条河
A dive team checked the river.
找到了车
They found the car.
让我跟他单独谈谈
Give me the room for a minute, please.
迈克 没事的
Mike, it's all right.
你要知道 在我看来
You should know, as far as I'm concerned,
就算不是你策划的 你也是同谋
even if you didn't do the planning, you're complicit.
你想要用你的生命来跟我做交易
You want to make a deal for your life with me,
我想要的不止这些
I expect more.
我知道的都告诉你了
I've told you everything I know.
最后一次机会
Last chance.
谁想让我成为指定幸存者 为什么
Who wanted me as the Designated Survivor and why?
我不知道 汤姆
I don't know, Tom.
总统先生 我很抱歉
Mr. President, I'm sorry,
但是我真的不知道是谁
but I don't know who.
至于为什么 我自己也在想这个问题
As to why, I wondered that myself.
你不会喜欢我的想法的
You're not gonna like this,
但我最好的推断是 内阁成员中
but the best I can figure is that out of all our cabinet members...
你是最没能力当总统的
...you were the least qualified to be president.
我不知道这个阴谋的目的何在
So, I don't know what the goal of this conspiracy is.
为了改变格局 或只是为了无政♥府♥状态
Is it a regime change? Maybe it's just anarchy.
无论他们是什么思路
Whatever their philosophy...
很可能他们都觉得你是最不可能
they probably felt you were the least likely
成为阻碍的人
to present an obstacle.
给我一份非洲司令部的单页报告
Get me a one-pager on AFRICOM
放出消息 说白宫正在
and let the room know that the White House
密切监控纳鲁巴的局势
is closely monitoring the situation in Naruba.
总统非常重视此事
The president is taking this very seriously.
赛斯 你有空吗
Seth, you got a sec?
很忙 怎么了
Barely. What's up?
有个朋友给我讲了件很奇怪的事
I got a friend that told me a strange story.
什么样的朋友
What kind of friend?
有足够安全等级的那种
The kind with security clearance.
好吧
Okay.
她在政♥府♥办公室分区做分♥析♥员
She's an analyst at this government office park
位于亚历山大市
out in Alexandria.
她说亚伦·肖尔被联邦调查局特工
She says Aaron Shore was escorted into the facility
带进局里了
by FBI agents.
你的朋友在骗你玩
Your friend's yanking your chain.
他放假去了 办理私事
He's on leave -- personal time.
是吗 是什么事情
Oh, yeah? What's that about?
我刚刚告诉你了
I just told you.
谢谢你跑来这一趟
Thanks for stopping by.
我会想方法弄清楚的 赛斯
I find out otherwise, Seth,
这会登上新闻
this is gonna be a story.
到时候我会说你否认了
And I'm gonna say you denied it.
您随意
Knock yourself out.
俄♥罗♥斯♥无视了我和联♥合♥国♥大使的强烈要求
Despite my urgings and those of the U.N. Ambassador,
否决了安全理事会请求
Russia vetoed the Security Council vote
把维和部队遣回纳鲁巴的投票
to send peacekeepers back to Naruba.
我们还有什么选择
What are our options?
总统先生
Mr. President,
纳鲁巴是地球上最贫穷的国家之一
Naruba's one of the poorest countries on the planet.
附近的友好国家都
Friendly governments in the region
没兴趣插手
lack the interest to take this on.
那我们还能怎么办
Where does that leave us?
最好的办法就是我们从埃塞俄比亚和吉布提
Best option -- we fly in Reaper hunter-killer UAVs
调遣收割者猎杀无人机过去
from Ethiopia and Djibouti
铲除卡拉米的反叛势力和他的护卫
to take out Kalame's rebel forces and his convoy.
那些导弹可以阻止事态发展 总统先生
Those missiles would stop the advance, sir.
这样会导致反叛力量的大范围伤亡
We could expect heavy rebel casualties.
无人机要多久能抵达目标上空
How much time till the UAVs are above their target?
六个小时
Six hours.
反叛势力要多久能入侵首都
How long till the rebel forces are in the capital?
一天 或者更短
A day -- maybe less.
如果你想留下选择的余地 总统先生
If you want to keep your options open, sir,
我建议我们现在就让无人机起飞
I suggest we get those UAVs off the ground now.
我同意
I agree.
就这么办
Let's do it.
肖尔先生
Mr. Shore?
你可以走了
You're free to go.
很好
Good.
我办公室的人都在问我在哪里
My office is asking where I am.
他们说有个记者在四处查探
They say a reporter's been sniffing around.
申明一下 兰登洗清了
For the record, Langdon cleared you of any involvement
你和威胁评估文件的所有牵连
in the threat assessment file.
如果能有人能直接问我
Yeah, well, I could have told you that --
我会告诉你这个情况的
if somebody would have asked me,
而不是把我当作间谍一样对待
instead of treating me like some kind of spy.
这不是针对你 只是标准流程
It's not personal. It's just protocol.
是的 但感觉上就是这样
Right. It just feels that way.
很多以前我觉得不可能的事情
I mean, a whole lot of things make sense to me today
突然变成了事实
that didn't make sense to me yesterday.
我的总统先生和我在白宫最亲密的伙伴
My President, my closest friend in the White House
都认为我叛国了
both think I'm capable of treason.
情况危急 肖尔先生
These are dangerous times, Mr. Shore.
谢谢你的合作
But thank you for your cooperation.
不
No, no, no.
别跟我说你从来没吃过迷你汉堡
Don't tell me you've never had the sliders.
我都不知道那是什么
I didn't even know that they were a thing.
杰拉德 让托尼去做点
Gerald, have Tony rustle up
蒜泥蛋黄酱的日本牛肉小汉堡来
some of those wagyu sliders with aioli, would you?
不用这么劳民伤财了
I mean -- that is not necessary.
亲爱的 你一定要尝一尝
Necessary's got nothing to do with it, my dear.
好的 先生
Right away, sir.
这个工作可不容易
A lot of grief in this job.
有便宜不占太可惜了
You got to take the gravy wherever you can.
先生 我看了你的名单
Sir, I was looking at your list,
我很奇怪为什么布雷特·安布罗斯是内政部长
and I was wondering about Brett Ambrose for Interior.
他怎么了
What about him?
他在气候变化问题上举棋不定
Well, he's been inconsistent on climate change,
最近又反对一项减少石油钻井
and recently, he opposed a rule to reduce methane emissions
对公共土地的甲烷排放的提案
from oil drilling on public lands, so...
你让我想起了我的妻子伊莱恩
You know, you remind me so much of my wife, Elaine,
真的很神奇
it is downright eerie.
谢谢你
Thank you.
安布罗斯无疑是个难搞的老狐狸
Ambrose is a crusty old bird, no doubt.
但他业务熟练
But he understands business,
他希望美国可以真正做到能源独♥立♥
and he wants to make the United States truly energy-independent,
这需要一些让步
and that takes compromise.
这工作就是这么难做
Hell, that's what the job is all about.
除了迷你汉堡的福利以外
Except...when it comes to the sliders.
杰拉德
Gerald.
亚伦被调查局抓起来了吗
Aaron got brought in by the FBI?
应该是 我觉得他们好扯 没啥意义
Supposedly. I think it's crap. No story.
当然了
Oh, for sure.
我给他发短♥信♥了
I, uh, I texted him, though,
这样他就会有点心理准备
just so he's not caught off guard.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表