剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
他是国民警卫局联席会议主席
He's the Joint Chiefs Chairman of the National Guard Bureau.
打给哈蒙德将军
Get me General Hammond.
好的
All right.
汤姆
Tom...
迫使一名在任州长将权力交给联邦政♥府♥
forcing a sitting governor to cede power to the feds
是史无前例的
creates a monumental precedent.
我知道
I know.
但事态紧急
But this is a tipping point.
如果我让罗伊斯州长组建了一个极权州
If I let Governor Royce set up a police state,
我怎么能阻止其他49个州
how can I stop the other 49 governors
也效仿他
from doing the same thing?
也是时候了
It's time.
哈蒙德将军在电♥话♥上等您 先生
Got General Hammond on the line for you, sir.
哈蒙德将军 我是总统
General Hammond, this is the President.
根据我的指令
By my command,
我命令你将密歇根国民警卫队联邦化
I am ordering you to federalize the Michigan National Guard.
所有参加
The poor men and women
国情咨文演讲的人
who attended the State of the Union address
都相信联邦政♥府♥能保护他们的安全
trusted the federal government to keep them safe.
你把警卫队联邦化了
You federalized the Guard?
罗伊斯还不知道
Royce doesn't know yet.
他也许赢了一场战斗
He may have won the battle,
但我们会赢得整个战争
but we'll win the war.
幸运的是 我们有一队常备军可供调遣
Lucky for us we have a standing army at our disposal.
好吧 接下来怎么做
Okay. What's the next step?
你会见到穆尼奥斯将军
General Muñoz will be the man you'll deal with.
他的军队会护送你通过州警
His troops will escort you past state police.
你在密歇根的时候 他都会陪着你
He'll stay with you the entire time you're in Michigan.
一切很快就会结束
This will all be over soon.
谢谢你能这么做 再见
Thank you for doing this. Goodbye.
先生
Sir?
他们在内阁会议室等你
They're waiting for you in the Cabinet room.
中情局找到塞拉菲安了吗
Has the CIA found Serafian?
没有 但阿尔及利亚的总统在线上等你
No, but I have the president of Algeria on the line for you.
好的
Okay.
我国的情报很确定
My domestic intelligence is certain --
马吉德·纳萨尔不在我们的国家
Majid Nassar is not in our country.
恕我直言 总统先生
With all due respect, Mr. President,
我们前方的朋友可不是这么说的
our friends on the ground say otherwise.
我们需要你逮捕纳萨尔
We need you to arrest Nassar
以及管辖区内艾尔萨卡恐怖组织的
and any other members of the Al-Sakar terrorist group
其他成员
from the compound.
你朋友肯定搞错了
Your friends must be mistaken.
抱歉 我没法帮你
I'm sorry. I can't be of more help.
好吧 总统先生
Okay, Mr. President.
希望情况有变时你能通知我们
We expect you'll notify us if the situation changes.
-谢谢 -他在撒谎 先生
- Thank you. - He's lying, sir.
将军 我们总算有共识了
Well, General, we finally agree on something.
毕夏拉的军队内有些激进分子
Bishara's own army has radical elements.
他们上报的可能是错误的情报
They could be feeding him false Intel,
告诉他纳萨尔不在那里
telling him Nassar is not there.
-也许吧 -我们可以行动的时间不多了
- Maybe. - Our window to act is closing,
尤其现在我们把消息透露给了阿尔及利亚
especially now we've tipped off Algeria.
确认塞拉菲安特工安全之前
Until we know our Agent Serafian is safe,
我们不采取任何行动
we do nothing.
还是没消息 先生
There's still no word, sir.
但他还有12个小时来取得联♥系♥
But he does have 12 hours to make contact.
如果在此期间我们没与他取得联♥系♥
And if we don't hear from him within that time,
我们就得做好最坏的打算
then we have to assume the worst.
-什么意思 -就是无论如何
- Meaning? - Meaning, no matter what,
12个小时之后 我们都得行动
in 12 hours, we pull the trigger.
我明白 谢谢
I understand. Thank you.
发言讲求掌握主动权
It's about taking control.
他们就像一群野狗
They're like a pack of wild dogs.
没错 如果感觉到恐惧 他们就会进攻
Exactly. If they sense fear in you, they attack.
你不能让他们吓到你 卡特
You can't let them intimidate you, Carter.
听着 有三种方式
Look, there are three surefire ways
迅速终结新闻发言人的事业
for a press secretary to die a quick death --
敌对 撒谎 揣测
you get hostile, you lie, or you guess.
采用任何一种 你就完了
You do any one of those three things, and you're done.
如果我被问到了我不知该如何回答的问题呢
And when I get a question that I don't know the answer to?
回避 说"我们正在调查"
You deflect. "We're looking into it."
"现阶段我们不予置评"
"We don't have a statement at this time."
"请等待后续通知"
"We'll get back to you."
"总统与你有同样的担忧
"The President shares your concerns
正致力于找出解决方案"
and is working diligently to find a solution."
没错 去驯服那些野兽吧
Bingo. Now go tame those beasts.
作为本州的民选州长
As the elected governor of this great state...
重大新闻 密歇根州对抗
霍斯拉滕议员
Congresswoman Hookstraten.
一天找我两次 待遇真好
Twice in a day. This is a treat.
密歇根仍是僵局
Still a standoff in Michigan.
总统没忘了
The president hasn't forgotten
罗伊斯和我是老朋友吧
that Royce and I are old friends, has he?
还是这个我也需要保密权限
Or do I need code-word clearance for that, too?
我们已经控制了局势
We have it under control.
现在只有我俩 亚伦
It's just you and I now, Aaron.
可以畅所欲言
We can speak freely.
你先说
You first.
事实是 总统是在垂死挣扎
The truth is, your man is flailing,
不仅是密歇根事件的垮台
and it's not just with this debacle in Michigan.
之前的艾尔萨卡事件也是一样
It's on the Al-Sakar front, as well.
这么说不是很友好
That's not very generous, now.
别忽悠我了
Spare me.
他现在作出任何决策
The only reason he's doing anything
都是因为你把视频泄露出去了
is because you leaked that video.
别否认
Don't deny it.
谁才是老手 我一眼就能看出来
I know a political operator when I see one.
他的确需要临门一脚 你正好推他一把
He needed to be pushed, and you gave him a shove.
你很聪明
Smart man.
所以你是来赞赏我的吗
So you... you came here to compliment me?
还想提醒一下你 这里有人
And to remind you that there are people in this town
很欣赏你的才华 并会用汤姆·柯克曼
who might appreciate what an asset you are
做不到的方式 充分发挥你的价值
in ways that Tom Kirkman never will.
你把志向押在了一个小人物身上
You hitched your wagon to a footnote.
和你的谈话很愉快 议员
Always a pleasure, Congresswoman.
亚伦
Aaron.
邓肯
Duncan.
邓肯 之前你说过
Duncan, when we spoke,
你可以处理好那些繁琐的案子
you said that you could handle the heavy lifting on my cases.
我处理了啊
And I am.
我让帕克帮你写书面证词
Plus, I've got Parker doing depositions for you.
让薇达帮你上诉
Veda's filing your appeals...
那为什么玛丽亚·塞拉诺
So why is Maria Serrano calling me
在移♥民♥拘留中心给我打电♥话♥
from an ICE detention center?
因为国土安♥全♥部♥趁着法♥院♥关闭
Because Homeland Security is taking advantage of the fact
钻了空子
that the courts have been closed.
所以他们逮捕了所有还没上诉的人
So they're arresting anyone without a pending appeal.
等到法♥院♥再运作
And, right, when the courts reopen,
我们提起诉讼也晚了
it'll be too late for us to file.
-明白了 -我们束手无策
- Got it. - Our hands are tied.
你知道这件案子哪里让我头疼吗
You know what kills me about this?
如果她申请了难民身份而不是政♥治♥庇护
If she'd just applied for refugee status instead of asylum,
移♥民♥执法局根本不会抓着她不放
ICE wouldn't have even looked at her twice.
如果我在这 如果还是我在负责这个案子
If... If I'd just been here, if I'd been in front of this,
这一切就不会发生了
none of this would have happened.
艾丽克斯 你没有抛弃他们
Alex, you didn't abandon them.
你的情况有变
You had a change in circumstance
而且是重大改变
in a summer-blockbuster kind of way.
但那并不意味着我要放弃
Okay, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna give up.
艾丽克斯 你一直在为受害者奋斗
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表