剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
在这动荡的时候有她陪在我们身边
to have represent us during such uncertain times --
金布尔·霍斯拉滕议员
Congresswoman Kimble Hookstraten.
霍斯拉滕
Hookstraten?
你现在还认为在采访时说实话
Still think it was a good idea for him
对他有利吗
to tell the truth at the interview?
形势不妙
This isn't good.
是的
No.
这就是你在华盛顿说实话的下场
This is what you get for being honest in D.C. --
机会主义
opportunism.
当他从路易斯安那州出发
And when he rose from those pine thickets of Louisiana
走到权利的最顶峰时
to the heights of power on the Potomac,
我的朋友罗伯特·里士满
my friend Robert Richmond
从未想到他会被自♥由♥的敌人击倒
never imagined that he'd be struck down by the enemies of liberty.
而现在 我比任何时候都清楚
And I am reminded now, more than ever before,
一个人♥民♥的国家 人♥民♥支持的国家
that a country of the people, by the people,
为了人♥民♥的国家绝不会从地球上消失
and for the people will not perish from this earth.
她说得真好
She good. I'll give her that.
她的政♥治♥水平很高 却又不像政♥治♥家
She's so political, she doesn't even seem political.
愿上帝保佑你
May God bless you,
愿上帝保佑美♥利♥坚♥合众国
and God bless the United States of America.
夫人 我刚刚接到李奥保卫人员打来的电♥话♥
Ma'am, I just got a call from Leo's security detail.
你儿子让他们带他去哈特福德路88号♥
Your son had them take him to 88 Hartford Drive.
-好的 谢谢 麦克 -总统先生
- Okay, thanks, Mike. - Mr. President.
说得很好 议员
Galvanizing speech, Congresswoman.
有什么问题吗 先生
Is something wrong, sir?
不 没有 金布尔
No, not at all, Kimble.
共和党人 民♥主♥党人 无党派人士
Republicans, Democrats, Independents --
今天我们都是美国人
we're all Americans today.
你刚才不就是这么说的吗
Isn't that what you said?
自从伊丽莎白·瓦格斯的视频播出后
Ever since that Elizabeth Vargas video came out,
社交网络上都爆♥炸♥了
social media's been going crazy.
"指定幸存者还是指定欺骗者"
The "Designated Survivor, or Designated Deceiver?"
#冒牌总统#话题上热榜了
"#BogusPOTUS." That one's trending.
听听《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》怎么说
Listen to this from The Washington Post --
"议员的讲话非常振奋人心
"The Congresswoman's speech was inspiring.
鉴于此以及柯克曼此前已经被开除的事实
Given that and the fact that Kirkman was fired,
我们的国家是不是正被一个
is it possible the country's being led
错误的指定幸存者所领导"
by the wrong Designated Survivor?"
比我记忆中的要小
It's smaller than I remember.
我很快就出来 麦克
I'll be a second, Mike.
我不知道
I don't know.
你不知道什么
You don't know what?
我为什么这么做
Why I did it.
你就是为这个来的 对吧
I mean, that's why you're here, right,
让我 让我解释
for -- for an explanation?
我想要得到关注 或者是在宣泄
I mean, I-I-I wanted attention, or I was acting out --
这就是原因吗
Well, is that why?
不 不是
No, no! No.
我跟你说了 我
I told you, I --
-你不知道 -我不知道
- You don't know. - I don't know.
我知道 我知道我做错了
Look, I know, I know I screwed up,
但有时候人就会做出一些事
but sometimes people just -- just do stuff.
并不是每件事都有原因
There's not always a reason.
不 我觉得是有原因的
No, I -- I think there are reasons.
我觉得你今天回家的原因
I think the reason you came home today
与我和你♥爸♥爸
is the same reason
想要一家人一起吃晚饭的原因一样
that your dad and I want to have a family dinner tonight,
回到在国会被炸前我们家的那个状态
to hold on to who we were before the Capitol blew up.
李奥
Leo...
不是白宫给我们造成的问题
the White House did not cause our problems.
我们之前就有问题了
We brought them with us.
那爸爸呢
What about dad?
你跟他说了吗
Did you tell him?
还没有
Not yet.
他会很生气的
He'll be so upset.
六点半 吃晚饭
Dinner, 6:30...
到时候再说 给
we'll deal with it then. Here.
泰勒 我是汤姆·柯克曼
Tyler, it's Tom Kirkman.
请给我回电♥话♥ 谢谢
Please call me back. Thank you.
来得不巧吗 先生
Bad time, sir?
没事 进来吧
No, come on in.
泰勒·里士满故意不接我电♥话♥
I think Tyler Richmond is dodging my calls.
事情变成这样 我很遗憾
I'm sorry about what happened.
悼词写得很感人
You wrote a beautiful eulogy.
只可惜他没能听到
I'm sorry he didn't get to hear it.
谢谢您 总统先生
Thank you, sir.
有件事情
There is one thing.
葬礼过后
After the funeral,
我遇到几个前同事
I ran into a couple of former staffers
他们是前任总统的亲信
who were closer with the former President.
他们告诉我泰勒和他的父亲
They told me that Tyler and his father
在两年前闹翻了
had a falling out two years ago.
自那以后两人互不搭理
They hadn't spoken to each other since, not a word.
他可不是这么说的
He didn't make it sound like that.
我想普天之下所有的儿子
I guess all any son wants
都希望自己看起来很受父亲宠爱
is to feel like he's loved by his father.
也许向全世界撒谎
Maybe it's just easier to lie to the world
比诚实地面对自我更容易一些
than it is to be honest with yourself.
是啊
Yeah.
来自华盛顿的重大新闻
We have breaking news now from Washington, D.C.
我们收到一个由白宫高层
We've just received a video obtained
发来的视频
from a high-level White House source.
新闻大事件 艾尔萨卡
视频中提到马吉德·纳萨尔
The video shows Majid Nassar,
作为艾尔萨卡在阿尔及利亚基地的领导人
the leader of the Algerian-based Al-Sakar --
有人泄露出去了
Someone leaked it.
谁会这么做 科克兰吗
Who? Cochrane?
不可能 这不是他的作风
No, it's not his style.
怀特 马上去叫一下霍斯拉滕议员
Wyatt, can you get me Congresswoman Hookstraten now?
抱歉 总统先生 视频不是我泄露的
Forgive me, sir, but I did not leak that video.
我很好奇您为何怀疑我
I'm wondering why you think I did.
因为你曾当面说过我们需要树立一个敌人
Because you said to my face that we needed an enemy.
这下我们有了
Well, now we've got one,
你我都清楚你不会明着对抗我
and we both know you're not above undermining me.
还在为我的致辞而耿耿于怀
Still holding my speech against me?
抱歉 这事才刚发生
Sorry, it's still a little fresh,
我不禁注意到有一股势头在发展
and I can't help but notice a pattern starting to develop.
总统先生 以前我对您说的都是实话
Mr. President, I was honest with you then,
现在也是如此
and I'll be honest with you now.
确实不是我放出那段视频的
I did not release that video.
但无论是谁做的
But whoever did
都无疑是帮了您一个大忙
was actually doing you a tremendous favor.
那怎么可能
How on earth is that possible?
等着看吧
Just wait.
一两个小时后
In an hour or two,
人们议论的话题不再是你曾被炒鱿鱼
the conversation won't be about whether you were fired
或者我的演讲有多么振奋人心
or if I gave a great speech.
而会是我们所面对的敌人多么心狠手辣
It'll be about the vicious and ruthless enemy we're facing
以及我们要如何团结在总统汤姆·柯克曼身边
and how we should all rally around our leader, Tom Kirkman.
哪怕我们证明不了
Even if we can't prove that
的确是他们袭击了我们吗
they're the group that actually attacked us.
抱歉 这事您管不了了 总统先生
I'm sorry, but that's out of your hands now, sir.
您也许还未准备好
You might not be ready for it,
但您现在是我们的总司令
but you are now truly our Commander in Chief.
先到这里吧
That'll be all.
金布尔
Kimble.
总统先生
Sir?
之前你说你不想当总统
Earlier, you said that you didn't want this job.
是真的吗
Was that the truth?
是的
Yes.
就目前来说
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表