剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
今天下午我会与他见面
I'm gonna see him this afternoon.
只是他还不知道而已
He just doesn't know it yet.
一旦威斯顿与大使♥馆♥委派的律师见面
Let me know as soon as Weston
请立即知会我
speaks with the lawyers from the embassy.
这是总统指定的最高要务
This is a top priority for the president.
我真的要见一下总统
Hey, I really need that five minutes with the president.
现在可不行 赛斯
Now is not a good time, Seth.
-一位全民偶像即将锒铛入狱 -我知道
- A national icon's on his way to the Gulag. - Yeah, fully aware.
有五十位记者等着我对此事置评呢
I have 50 reporters waiting for me to comment on that.
但我真的需要和他谈谈
But I really need to talk to him.
我已经和你说了 总统现在没时间
I told you the president has no time for
处理私人事宜
personal requests right now.
你不明白 这不是我的私人事宜
Look, you don't understand. This is not me personal.
这是总统的私人事宜
This is POTUS personal.
那晚我认识的那位叫丽萨的记者
That reporter I met the other night, Lisa...
她有一篇报道需要我置评
She needs a comment on a story.
-什么报道 -几天前
- What story? - A couple of days ago,
有一位刑事辩护律师来找她
she says a criminal-defense lawyer came to see her.
并和她说 他的匿名当事人
He says that his client, who he will not name,
是李奥的生父
is Leo's biological father.
好吧
All right.
你现在可以去和总统谈五分钟
You can have your five minutes now.
是真的吗
Is it true?
他叫杰弗里·迈尔斯
His name is Jeffrey Myers.
我与艾丽克斯相识时 他们在恋爱中
Alex was seeing him when we met.
我们在一起前 他们就分手了
She broke it off right before we started dating.
当艾丽克斯知道自己怀孕时
When we found out Alex was pregnant,
受孕时间令她惊慌
the timing of that scared her.
她问我是否要去做个血缘鉴定
She asked me if I wanted to take a test.
我拒绝了 因为这不会改变什么
I said no. Nothing would change.
我很爱她
I loved her.
好的方面是 没有做过亲子鉴定的话
Well, the good thing is, without a paternity test,
他们就没有实质性证据
they don't have anything concrete.
他不需要证据
He doesn't need it.
一旦故事开始流传 在得到公开答复之前
Once the story goes public, it's gonna raise questions
问题将一直存在
that won't go away until they're answered.
他因什么入狱
What's he in prison for?
他在两年前因逃税被判有罪
He was convicted two years ago of felony tax evasion.
五年有期徒刑
Five-year sentence.
逃税吗 他逃了多少税
For tax evasion? How much was he hiding?
4600万美元
$46 million.
赛斯 这位记者...
Seth, this reporter...
《纪事报》的丽萨·乔丹
Lisa Jordan from the Chronicle.
-是的 她想要什么 -表态
- Right. What does she want? - A comment.
我可以拖住她一会
I can hold her off,
但恐怕拖不了多久
but I don't have any ground to stand on.
这件事丝毫没有牵涉到国♥家♥安♥全♥
The story doesn't have any national-security implications.
是的 只涉及家庭问题
No. Just family ones.
尽你所能拖着她
Hold her off as long as you can.
我不想艾丽克斯和李奥突然被此事打击
I don't want Alex and Leo getting blindsided by this.
总统先生
Sir...
干什么
What?
总统先生 第♥一♥夫♥人♥已经知道
Well, sir, the... the first lady already knows
迈尔斯四处宣扬的事了
that Myers has been talking.
-什么 -一个礼拜前 我们谈过此事
- What? A week ago. - We were talking about it,
她向我保证会和你说的
and she promised me that she would talk to you.
你知道那疯迈尔斯一个礼拜前
You knew that son of a bitch Myers
就开始散播消息却没有告诉我
was making noise a week ago, and you didn't tell me?
我该什么时候告诉你
Oh, w... when was I supposed to do that?
抓捕马吉德·纳萨尔时
Between Majid Nassar,
还是州长们要挟你时...
uh, the governors holding you hostage...
得了吧 艾丽克斯 这不公平
Come on, Alex. That's not fair.
我们说好了
We have a deal.
无论我们之间有什么事 都要优先考虑孩子
No matter what's happening with us, our children come first.
你怎敢这么怨我
Don't you dare throw that at me.
我这辈子全身心地保护着他们
My whole life has been about protecting them,
尤其当下
especially now.
十七年来我们一直保护着李奥不让他知道此事
17 years trying to shield Leo from this.
而搬来白宫后一个月就功亏一篑
All it took was a month in the White House to undo it.
可能一开始不让李奥知情就是个错误
Maybe the mistake was keeping it from him in the first place.
-赛斯能为我们争取一些时间 -多久
- Seth thinks he can buy us some time. - Time?
即使他可以为我们争取到一辈子的时间
He can get us all the time in the world.
也无法抹去此事
This is not gonna go away.
你现在是总统了
You are the president now.
不如让我去找迈尔斯谈谈
Why don't I try and talk to Myers,
看看能否说通他
see if I can fix this?
不不 这不是个好主意
No, no. That's not a good idea.
那你有更好的主意吗
Well, do you have a better one?
干什么
What?!
怎么了
What is it?
代理国务卿帕尔森
Acting Secretary of State Paulsen
-带着詹姆斯·卡莱拉来见您了 -为什么
- has brought James Carrera with her. - Why?
他们不肯说 总统先生 但说是紧急事件
They wouldn't tell me, sir, but they said it was urgent.
谢谢你 怀特
Thank you, Wyatt.
卡莱拉局长 帕尔森国务卿
Director Carrera. Secretary Paulsen.
总统先生
Mr. President.
艾尔萨卡那边的调查有进展吗
Do we have an update on Al-Sakar?
没有 总统先生
No, sir.
我们要和你谈谈布拉德·威斯顿的事
We need to talk to you about Brad Weston.
好吧
Okay.
我们需要立即竭尽所能
We need to do everything we can
将他解救回国
to bring him back home immediately.
有消息要和我汇报吗
Is there something I should know?
总统先生 布拉德·威斯顿是我们的人
Sir, Brad Weston is one of ours.
他为中情局效力
He works for the CIA.
他是个间谍吗
He's a spy?
真不敢相信威斯顿教练竟然是间谍
I can't believe coach Weston is a spy.
他不是正式员工 只是个线人
He's not an officer. He's a resource.
作为世界一流的教练 他能见到
As a world-class coach, he gets into rooms
首相部长 寡头统治者和总统们
with ministers, oligarchs, presidents,
当他回到美国后
and when he returns to America,
会把他所见所闻分享给我们
he shares with us what he's seen and heard.
那禁药是怎么回事
But what about the drugs?
我们怀疑禁药是被人栽赃
We suspect they were planted
让俄♥国♥人有借口逮捕他
to give the Russians a pretense for his arrest.
他面临的最高刑罚是什么
What's the maximum sentence?
禁药的指控是终生监禁
For drugs? Life.
间谍活动的指控是死刑
For espionage? Death.
没我们帮忙的话 他再也走不出俄♥罗♥斯♥
Without our help, he's never leaving Russia.
弗兰克酒吧
你们玩弹珠台的人是太老了玩不转电子游戏吗
So, are pinball people just too old to play video games?
我们是个濒危种族
We're a dying breed.
你想干什么 汉娜
What do you want, Hannah?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
抱歉 帮不了你
Sorry. Can't do it.
联调局的人现在可不太受欢迎
FBI is persona non grata at the moment.
你老板从中情局手里抢走了纳萨尔
Your boss made a play to wrestle Nassar away from the CIA.
此事我们很不爽
We take that personally.
好吧
All right.
看来我只好自己去找出卡特兰了
I'll just have to find Catalan myself.
你到底是从哪里听来的这个名字
Where the hell did you hear that name?
我用所有的数据库搜索过这个名字
I've run his name through every database.
什么都没有 这人是个幽灵
I got nothing. The guy's a ghost.
-如果中情局知道任何 -我就知道这个
- If the agency knows anything... - Here's what I know.
别插手这事
Stay out of it.
如果你去问其他人
And if you ask anyone else,
他们会用更不客气的方式告诉你
they'll tell you the same, just less politely.
那个人是个雇佣兵
The man's a mercenary...
也是一个叛国者
and a traitor.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
他是美国人吗
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表