剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
these have been the best years of my career.
不好了 这我可没见过
Oh, no. This is new.
我知道你们每个人都为我倾尽所有
And I know that everyone of you gave me everything you had,
对此我将毕生感激
and I will never forget it.
快点变回机器人警监啊
Go back to being robot captain.
嘎 吱
Meep-morp.
叽
Zeet.
解散
Dismissed.
长官
Sir!
我要和你一起走
I'm coming with you.
谢谢你 Gina
Thank you, Gina.
我也和你一起
I'm also coming.
不必了
Not necessary.
你好
Hey.
你好
Hey.
就知道会在这找到你
Thought I might find you in here.
我得消化一下警监离开的事
I just needed to process the captain's news.
我真的太为他感到难过了
I feel so bad for him.
那你现在感觉怎么样了
So how are you holding up?
不知道 我还没缓过劲来
I don't know. I'm still in shock.
你呢
You?
和我爸弃我而去的时候差不多
Um, basically handling it the way I dealt with my dad leaving,
我就把这些感情都憋到烂在肚子里为止
just repressing the hell out of it.
所以这里最近真是风云莫测呢
So a lot of change around here, huh?
Jake快来 新的警监到了
Hey, Jake, the new captain's here.
你觉得会是谁
Who do you think it's gonna be?
没想过
I have no idea.
说不定是我呢
I bet it's me.
但愿我已经准备好了
I just hope I'm ready.
哇哦
Wow.
打起精神来 各位
Come on, guys.
我知道你们很难过
I know you're sad,
可我们得尽力给人家留个好的第一印象
but let's do our best to make a good first impression here.
机智 说的没错
Smart. Good call.
Jake 你站前面去
Jake, you be up front.
好了 让我们瞧瞧
Okay, here we go.
喔
Oh!
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表