剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Muntch打败了我
Muntch beat me.
警队乱作一团
The squad was a disaster.
到头来 你知道我最跟谁生气吗
And in the end, you know who I'm angriest with?
你自己吗
Yourself?
不 是Muntch
No. Muntch.
我需要特遣部队才能成功
I need this task force to succeed,
可这里没有一个警探
and there's not a Detective here
成熟到可以指挥特遣部队
who's adult enough to lead it.
Peralta和Santiago是胆小鬼
Peralta and Santiago were cowards,
Diaz粗鲁无礼
Diaz was disrespectful,
我刚刚还看Hitchcock和Boyle
and I just saw Hitchcock and Boyle
像小孩子一样打架
fighting like children.
下来 从我身上下来
Get off... Get off me!
Hitchcock 把录像带给我
Hitchcock... Gimme that tape!
你挤到我的奶♥子♥了
You're squeezing my boobs!
长官 你是会认为Rosa不尊重你
Sir, I know you think Rosa disrespected you,
但我觉得她很会鼓舞士气
but I found her inspiring.
她做了我本该做的事情
She did what I should have done...
站出来 告诉你真♥相♥
Stand up and tell you the truth.
你想告诉我什么真♥相♥
And what truth is that?
首先 其他的人
First, everyone else
早就想到"Wuntch我想吃"这个梗了
made this Wuntch-lunch connection instantly.
其次 Wuntch没有打败你
Second, Wuntch didn't beat you.
她把特遣部队扣给我了
She saddled me with this task force.
你觉得她小肚鸡肠吗
You think she's consumed with pettiness?
你也没好到哪去
You're no better.
没错 特遣部队是铤而走险
Yes, the task force is risky,
但是它也让我们有机会帮助社区里的人
but it gives us a chance to do a lot of good in the community.
长官 要我说
Sir, if you ask me,
你才像维克托埃马努埃尔三世
you're acting like a real Victor Emmanuel III.
你骂得驴唇不对马嘴
You used that insult completely incorrectly.
但是
But...
我觉得Madeline让我从原来的目标分了神
I suppose I have let Madeline... distract me from our purpose.
因此我觉得应该让Rosa指挥部队
Which is why I think Rosa should lead the task force.
她可不会被分神
There's no B.S. With her.
同意
Agreed.
谢谢 警长
Thank you, sergeant.
而且"Wuntch我想吃"的事你肯定是骗我的
And... I know you were lying about that Wuntch-lunch thing.
那是我先想出来的
That was mine.
车队怎样了 有暗♥杀♥吗
How was the motorcade? Any assassinations?
没有 无聊死了
No. It was boring.
谢谢你把录像带拿回来了
Well, thanks for getting the tape back.
终于
Oh, guys!
那就今晚在我家见了
I'll see you tonight at my place?
天哪 恨死你了 别迟到哦
God, I hate you. Don't be late.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表