剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
That is a cinch to pinch.
你别妄想一个人进到车里去
There's no way you're getting in that car alone.
你去哪儿啊 雷霆之石
Hey, where are you going, Thunderstone?
偷车呀
To steal the car.
我去把车撬开 Judy拿着我的家伙
I Jack the rides. Judy holds my tools.
好吧 给你们两分钟的时间
Fine. Then you have two minutes.
一分钟足矣
Only need one.
真是狂狷啊
That was tight.
你就像个霸道总裁一样耍了他
You played him like a boss.
多谢夸奖 现在就差上天助我学会偷车了
Thanks. Now I just need to magically learn how to steal a car.
砰 砰
Braat, braat!
好的 好的 所以我要做的就是撬进车里
Okay, okay, all I have to do is break into this car
然后不用钥匙就把车开走
and drive it away without a key.
有什么问题吗
Something wrong?
没啥 就是 活动一下我的神偷手指
Nope, just, uh, warming up my stealing fingies.
雷霆之石 放轻松
Relax, Thunderstone.
很简单的 你看
It's easy. Here.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
就是 呃 跟雷霆之石讲讲哥超凡的舞技
Oh, just, uh, telling Thunderstone how I move it on the dance floor.
一直都会从左右摇摆开始
Always start with a side-to-side sway.
既流畅又缓和
Real smooth, real slow.
既流畅又缓和
Real smooth and real slow.
感觉刚好对头时 我就一使劲
Yeah, and when I feel that groove, I pop it!
嗬 好
Ha! Yeah.
然后我就往回收 使劲往回收
And I pull it, pull it back. Pull it back hard.
太好了 - 哈哈
Whoo! Yeah! - Ha-ha!
没错 我太喜欢你的舞步了 Doug Judy
Yes, I love the way you dance, Doug Judy.
好 下一步就像是法式舌吻一样
All right, this next part is like french kissing.
明白
Got it.
塞进去玩命打转
Jam it in there and move it around wildly.
问一句啊Peralta 女士们真的喜欢那么做吗
I gotta ask, Peralta, do the ladies enjoy that technique?
还有十秒
Ten seconds.
快点
Come on.
啊 太好啦
Ah, yes!
好了 我们走吧
Okay, let's go.
Charles Regina 感谢你们邀请我们来参加四人约会
Thank you, Charles, Regina, for inviting us on this double date.
有点像圣诞欢乐四人行 是不是
Kind of like a fun Christmas four-way, right?
说得好 Lynn - 对
Well put, Lynn. - Yeah.
非常诱人的想法
A very sweet sentiment.
我的天 我有个主意
Oh, my God! I have an idea.
咱们来拆礼物吧
Let's open presents.
好的 - 好
Okay. - Oh.
我就想看看大家都会送些什么
I wanna see what everyone got everyone
和大家寒碜的反应
and how everyone reacts poorly.
有意思 我希望你喜欢
Fun, fun. I just hope you like it.
我不确定
I don't know.
一个电子秤
A digital scale?
Lynn Boyle你真是个糟糕透顶的男人
Lynn Boyle, you're a horrible, horrible man.
你居然超出了我们约定的价格上限
You went way over our price limit.
你说得对
Yes, I did.
我超喜欢的 - 耶
And I love it! - Yay!
这东西一定会很配我们的客用洗手间
It's gonna go so great in the guest bathroom.
什么
What?
Lynn要和我搬到一起住了
Lynn and I are moving in together.
租金有点贵
And the rent's a little steep,
所以我们约好了只互相送小礼物
so we promised we would only exchange small gifts.
但是你就想较劲 是不是
But you had to push it, didn't you?
是的 - 你个小淘气
I did. - You naughty boy.
我得给小心肝买♥♥个礼物嘛 小心肝
I had to get my pookums a present, pookums.
好了 - 真是太好了
Okay. - Well, this is wonderful,
但是别的地方有人找我 我得赶紧去了
but I am needed elsewhere, so I'm gonna take off.
真的是太谢谢你了
Thank you so much.
"酒 酒"
Nog, nog.
这是圣诞节小幽默
Little Christmas humor.
是的 用蛋奶酒的"酒"字代替了"敲"字
Yes, the "Nog" From "Egg nog," Used in place of "Knock."
是我错了 他居然喜欢这个
I stand corrected. He loved it.
我之前在查阅一些旧文档
So I was just looking through some old files,
然后我似乎在一份结案卷宗里找到了错误
and I think I may have found a mistake in a closed case.
哪一份
Which one?
其实是那个
It was actually...
仔细想想吧 如果没错的话
Now that I think of it, if I'm remembering correctly,
说不定是我记错了呢 但是
and I could be wrong on this, but...
是布鲁克林烧烤狂
It's the Brooklyn broiler.
什么 那个肮脏小人很久以前就烛尽光穷了
What? That dirt bag flamed out ages ago.
你看那个案件干嘛
Why were you looking at that case?
她想给你做个礼物
She was making you a gift...
才不是礼物呢 叛徒
Not a gift, snitch.
我没有花任何钱 只是支出了毫无价值的时间
It didn't cost me anything, just my worthless man-hours.
"从Ray到尾"
"From Ray to Z"?
我应该说过我不收礼物的
I thought I told you no gifts.
把这个收回去 把烧烤狂的文件拿来
Take this away, and bring me the broiler's file.
我会好好看看那个错误
I'll look into this mistake.
其实吧 证据也在这本剪贴簿里
Actually, the evidence is part of the scrapbook,
所以这一整本您都得收下了
so I have to leave the whole thing.
好吧 那我会看相关页面的
Fine, I'll look at the relevant pages,
但至于剩下的 我绝不细读
but as for the rest, I will not peruse.
哇 装置不错嘛 这儿到底是造啥的
Wow, sweet setup. What do you make here?
不用关心这个
Don't worry about it.
喔 好好好好好好好
Oh, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool.
我们每周需要20辆车
We need 20 cars a week.
我要把它们用一次就扔掉
I want to use them each once, then dump 'em.
那你可是找对人了
Oh, well, you picked the right man.
那我们是做个交易还是怎么着
So are we gonna make a deal or what?
我是不是要跟你的老大聊一聊
Or do I need to talk to your boss?
跟我聊就行
You can talk to me.
所以你是老大吗
So you're the boss?
没错 我就是老大 这是我的地盘
Yeah, I'm the boss, and this is my place.
在我的地盘里 大家都知道要谨言慎行
And in my place, people know they shouldn't ask dumb questions.
懂了吗
Got it?
是啊 我懂了
Yeah, I got it.
我试图告诉过他 Tito
I tried to tell him, Tito.
好了 来谈谈细节吧
All right, let's talk deets.
那是我们的人吗
Is that us?
不是 我们现在要上了 上上上
No, we gotta go right now! Go, go, go!
跪下 纽约警♥察♥
On the ground! NYPD!
纽约警♥察♥ 都不准动
NYPD. Nobody move!
Diaz
Diaz!
不用帮我 看你后面
Don't need help. Behind you.
拜拜 Peralta 这是你的GPS
Bye bye, Peralta. Here's your GPS.
不
No!
走吧
Let's go!
哈哈 抓到你了
Ha-ha, I got you!
是啊 你抓到了 但你的Tito要跑走了
Yeah, you did, but your boy Tito's getting away.
妈的 诅咒你 Doug Judy
Damn it! Damn you, Doug Judy!
我永远不会忘记你的 但丁·雷霆之石
I'll never forget you, Dante Thunderstone!
你有权保持Doug Judy
You have the right to remain Doug Judy.
但你所Doug或者Judy的一起都会作为
Anything you Doug or Judy can be used
呈Doug证Judy
against you in a Doug of Judy.
抱歉 我心思都在另一个无名人士上
Sorry, I'm preoccupied by someone who will remain nameless.
让我重来一遍
I'll start over.
Santiago 我想要谢谢你的礼物
Santiago, I want to thank you for my gift.
你喜欢剪贴簿吗 我不知道
You like the scrapbook? I don't know.
我是个说到做到的男人 所以我没有细读
I'm a man of my word, so I did not peruse.
我指的礼物是你指出了我的错误
The gift I'm referring to was you pointing out my mistake.
你知道为什么我不接受礼物吗
Do you know why I don't accept gifts?
因为你已经进化到不需要物质了
Because you're so evolved, you don't need material things.
因为我不喜欢拍马屁
Because I don't like brown-nosing.
噢
Oh.
哎哟 看不下去了
Youch, that was hard to watch.
你当面对我指出我犯了个错
You told me to my face that I made a mistake,
那跟拍马屁完全是两极
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表