剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
我们不是要去巴巴多斯 Charles
We are not going to Barbados, Charles.
我们得赶紧阻止那班飞机
We are gonna stop the plane. Come on.
好嘞 走着
Right, right, let's go.
天哪 你衣服上是什么玩意
Oh my God. What is on your sweater?
大家都知道
As everyone knows,
我的神兽是狼 自然界最强大的捕食者
my spirit animals is nature's greatest predator: the wolf.
但我最近滚了一次愚蠢的床单
But I committed a horrible sexual blunder
我已经不配敬仰狼了
and I'm no longer wolf-worthy.
现在我的神兽是这个
My spirit animal is now this.
裸鼹鼠
The naked mole rat.
上帝手下的残次品
God's disgusting mistake.
是挺丑的
Yeah. It's pretty ugly.
嘿 只有我能这么说
Hey! Only I get to talk about my spirit animal that way.
你没资格说
You don't get to say that.
长点心吧 Amy
Come on Amy.
警长 你不准备道歉吗
You are not gonna apologize, sergeant?
不 我只是想活跃气氛
No, I was trying to lighten the mood.
自从演习开始 整个警队都压力重重
The squad's been stressed since this drill started.
再说了 是你让我扮7岁小孩的
Plus, you ordered me to act like a seven-year-old.
7岁小孩本来就爱玩
Seven-year-olds like to have fun.
这倒没错
That's true.
我7岁的时候爱溜进我爸的办公室
When I was seven, I used to sneak into my father's office,
看他收藏的古董地球仪
to see his collections of antique globes.
长官 如果不知道为何要演习
Sir, it's hard to motivate the squad
就难以激发警员们的斗志
when we don't even know why we are doing these drills.
这事还没正式通知
This hasn't been annouced yet.
纽约警局要成立一个新委员会
But, there's gonna be a new commission in the NYPD.
我们都将接受检查
We are all gonna be under microscope,
我想要做好万全准备
and I want us to be prepared for anything.
你可以告诉我们的啊
You should have just told us that.
我不想让你们过度恐慌
I was trying to shield you.
你知道我最近压力多大吗
Do you know how much stress I've been under lately?
我丈夫说好几周都没看过我笑了
My husband says he hasn't seen me smile in weeks.
你以前多久笑一次
How much did you smile before that?
经常的事
Constantly.
我不知道总部发生了什么
I don't know what's going on down at police headquarters
没人告诉我任何消息
and no one will tell me anything.
你的意思是 不知道你的上头想干嘛
So, you're saying that not knowing what your bosses are up to
快把你逼疯了
is driving you a little crazy.
以其人之道 还治其人之身啊
You've used my logic against me.
干得好 Timmy 不错
Well played, Timmy. Well played.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
看见没 你帮我重拾了微笑
Look at that, you've helped me find my smile.
不要 不要 不要啊 我去
No no no no, damn it.
你干什么呢
What do you think you are doing?
Jake Peralta 来自纽约警局
Jake Peralta, NYPD,
我需要你把那架飞机射下来
I need you to shoot down that plane.
这我可干不了
I can't do that.
看 这个男人在飞机上
Look, this man was on board.
我得追上他 我要征用这里的一架飞机
I have to follow him, so I need to commandeer one of these planes.
哪架适合完完全全的新手
What's the easist one for a complete beginer to fly?
他没在那架飞机上
He wasn't on that plane,
那人的飞机一个多小时前就起飞了
that guy's plane left like an hour ago.
好极了
Great.
简直不能更棒
That's fantastic.
Charles 能借用一下你的帽子么
Charles, may I borrow you hat please?
当然
Sure.
没关系 高科技人造纤维 经得住摔
It's alright. High-tech rayon, it's fine.
伙计 你干什么呢
Hey buddy, what you doing?
只是清理下我的桌子
I just cleaning up my desk,
试着不去想 Freddie跑掉了
trying not to think about how Freddie got away.
你走之后我没让任何人碰你的东西
Oh, I didn't let anyone touch anything while you are gone.
那是个错误 我到处都留了吃的
And that was a mistake. I left food everywhere.
这抽屉现在爬满了蛆
This drawer is completly full of maggots now.
想去喝一杯么
Wanna get a drink?
不了 我觉得我就呆在这里 死盯着爬满蛆的抽屉吧
No, I think I'm just ganna stay here and stare to the maggot drawer.
这可以拿来当死亡金属歌♥曲的名字耶
Hey, that's a good name for a death metal song.
*死盯着爬满蛆的抽屉*
*Stare to the maggot drawer.*
你想谈谈么
You wanna talk about it?
我的死亡金属专辑么 好啊
Mine death mental album? Sure.
我是说你想谈谈发生了什么吗
I mean do you wanna talk about what's wrong.
没什么好谈的 任务失败了呗
There is nothing to talk about, the operation was a failure.
Jake 你捉了15名黑♥手♥党♥高层人员
Jake, you put away 15 high ranking mafia guys.
是啊 但是有一个跑掉了
Yeah, and one of them got away.
真是耻辱
It's a disgrace.
你能做的都做了
You did everything you could.
有些事情你是控制不了的
I mean sometimes there are stuff you just can't control.
为什么所有人都在对我说这句话
Why does everyone keep saying that to me?
你应该感到骄傲的
You should be proud.
你全力以赴了
You didn't hold anything back.
我觉得我喜欢这个新版自信的Charles
I think I like this force-ready and confident version of Charles.
我们去喝一杯吧 因为这是你的惊喜派对
Let's go get that drink, because there's a surprise party
把你带到酒吧去是我的工作
and it's my job to get you to that bar.
我是说 我得把某人带去酒吧参加你的惊喜派对
I mean it's my job to get someone to the bar for your suprise party.
该死的 - 说漏嘴了吧
Damn it. - There it is.
啊哈 惊喜哟 - 什么情况
A-ha, suprise! - What?!
我完全不知道 Charles 你骗到我了
No way, I am floored by this. Charles, you tricked me.
Boyle告诉你了 是不是
Boyle told you, didn't he?
瞬间就招了
Without any prompting.
欢迎来到你的派对
Welcome to your party.
有人想说些什么吗
Does anyone have a fews words they'd like to say.
谁都不许说
No one say anything.
我想听他说
I want him to say stuff.
给Jake致辞 给Jake致辞 快说啊
Speech for Jake, speech for Jake, go.
你六个月的缺席已经备案 - 是的
Very well, your six mouth absence was noted. - Yes.
酒钱算我的
Drinks on me.
每人最多两杯 - 开讲了
There's a two drink maximum per person. - Ah, here he goes.
这是不可交换的 客人要自己掏钱
It is non-transferable. Your guests will pay thier own tab.
停车费不给付 - 一贯如此
Valet parking is not included. - Solid protocol.
明天简报会比平常早15分钟
Tomorrow's briefing will be fifteen minutes than usual.
他真不会致辞
He is so bad at it.
还有 我为你骄傲 Peralta
And I'm very proud of you, Peralta.
我们很想你
We missed you.
你把我的乐趣抢走了
Ah. You ruined it.
致Jake - 致Jake
To Jake - To Jake.
给你拿喝的了
Got you drink.
谢谢 这是什么
Thanks. What is this?
香槟 混合了30年的苏格兰威士忌
Champagne, mixed with 30-year-old scotch,
还有顶好的龙舌兰
and top shelf Tequila.
警监说了最多两杯 但是没限定价格
Captain said a two-drink max, but he didn't not say a price limit.
聪明吧
Smart.
天哪 好难喝 - 对 我不该加陈年果汁的
Oh god, it's horrible. - Yeah, shouldn't have added the old juice.
我去卧底之前跟你说的话
Hey, so listen. The thing I said to you before I went undercover
希望我们之间发生点什么
about how I had wished something happened between us romantically?
那不是胡说的 是真心的
That wasn't nothing. That was real.
什么意思
What are you saying?
我知道你和Teddy在一起了
I know that you're with Teddy.
我没想挖墙脚
I'm not trying to change that
我知道有些事是我控制不了的
and I get there's stuff I can't control,
我今早说谎了 那不是瞎说的
but this morning I told you that I didn't mean any of it and that was a lie.
我现在这么说是因为不想有所保留
I just don't want to hold anything back.
谢谢你这么说
Well, thank you for saying that.
只是说明一下 我现在有对象了
Just as long as we're clear that I'm with someone
我们之间什么也不会发生
and nothing's gonna happen.
"名花有主 无事发生" 你性♥爱♥录像带的名字
I'm with someone, nothing's gonna happen. Name of your sex tape.
这才是你嘛
He's back.
好炫的衣服
Neat sweater.
你和Jake说了没 - 没有
Ugh. Did you tell Jake yet? - Nope.
真的假的 你连他自己的惊喜派对都说了
Really? You told him about his own surprise party.
是啊 我瞬间就说了
First chance I got.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表