剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
别再说"欲求不满"了
Stop saying "Insatiable."
总之 这旧机器我是从一家酒吧买♥♥来的
Anyway, I bought this old machine from a bar,
所以我希望你能帮我搬它
and I was hoping you'd help me move it.
你想让我去酒吧
You want me to go to a bar?
你明显是想引诱我参加惊喜派对
You are obviously trying to get me to go to a surprise party.
是Marcus让你来的吗
Did Marcus put you up to this?
什么 不 瞎说什么呢
What? No, that's crazy talking.
我们只是需要正好晚上九点四十五到那儿
We just need to be there at exactly 9:45 p.m.
一分都不能早
and not a minute earlier.
而且我想让咱们走过一扇特定的门
Also, there's a particular door I want us to enter through.
他怎么在这儿下车了
Why is he getting out here?
我以为你的线人是说他会在公园交货
I thought your C.I. Said the drop was happening in a park.
或许他要先和小三吃个晚饭
Maybe he's having dinner with his sidepiece first.
Augustine把电脑带着了
Augustine has the laptop with him.
我们应该就在这儿逮捕他
We should just arrest him right here.
不 买♥♥家是更重要的人
No, the buyer's the bigger collar.
我们必须跟着他 直到他们碰头
We've got to follow him in and wait for the handoff.
好吧 如果你们要进去
Okay, if you're going in,
我听说这地方的骨髓蛋糊超棒
I've heard this place has an amazing bone marrow custard.
也不是说我吃过不好的
Not that I've ever had a bad one.
不 就这样了 进去吧
No. All right, let's go.
不 等等 我们看起来太像警♥察♥了
No, wait, we look like cops.
这样我们根本混不进去
We're never gonna blend in dressed like this.
好了 现在怎么样
Okay, there, how's that?
呃 我不知道啊
Uh, I don't know.
我看到的只是衣服挂在无性别的肉身上
All I see is clothes hanging off of a genderless blob.
你看起来很好 给 穿上这个
You look fine. Here, wear this.
Jake 你得穿件外套什么的
Jake, you need a jacket or something.
Scully把他的运动大衣留在后面了
Well, Scully left his sports coat back there.
哦 但它肯定配不上Jake健美的身躯
Oh, but it will never fit Jake's athletic body.
除非 - 不 我不想那么做
Unless... - No, I don't want to do that.
你不得不 - 我不会做的
You have to. - I'm not gonna do it.
你要做的
You're doing it.
什么 你必须做什么
What? What do you have to do?
唐·约翰逊范儿
Don Johnson it.
唐·约翰逊 美国制片人 总是卷袖口
唐·约翰逊范儿
Don Johnson it!
我看起来跟个傻子似的
I look like an idiot.
我都没来得及给小臂上个润肤露
I didn't even have time to lotion my forearms.
穿着Rosa的外套感觉太奇怪了
It's so weird wearing Rosa's jacket.
口袋里有根带刺铁丝
There's a piece of barbed wire in the pocket.
酷
Cool.
好了 你有看到
All right, do you have a visual on...
服务台吗
the hostess stand?
嗨 两个人 谢谢
Hi. Table for two, please.
很抱歉 没有空位了
I'm so sorry. There's nothing available.
我们餐厅已经被订满了
We're totally booked up.
哦不 太糟糕了
Oh, no, that's horrible.
今晚对我们来说可重要了
Tonight's a really important night for us.
Johnny和我刚订婚
Johnny and I just got engaged,
而这是我们第一次约会的地方
and this is where our first date was.
哦是啊 这对Dora和我太重要了
Oh, yeah, it would mean so much to Dora and me.
我是应该提前预订的
I would have made a reservation,
但是我不确定她会不会答应我的求婚 所以
but I didn't know if she was gonna say yes, so...
我就喜欢你紧张的样子 你这小呆鹅
Oh, I love how nervous you were, you little goose.
你俩太甜蜜了
You are just so sweet together.
我肯定能给你们小两口找到位置
You know, I'm sure I can find room for two young lovers.
是啊 我们是小两口 一起 在床上
Yeah, we are lovers... together... in beds.
好吧
Okay.
感谢你们耐心等了这么久
Thank you so much for waiting.
你们的桌子马上就收拾好了
Your table is almost ready.
好
Great.
不好意思 突然对你使出订婚和这些暧昧的招
Sorry about springing the engagement and romantic stuff on you.
不不不 挺好
No, no, no. That was great.
我是说 好歹让咱成功进来了
I mean, it's what got us in here.
亲脸颊有点过了 湿嗒嗒的
Cheek kiss was a bit much. Very wet.
怎么说呢
Well, I don't know what to tell you.
Dora吻技一般
Dora's sloppy.
好了 请跟我来
Okay, and if you'll just follow me.
蜜月期结束了 Dora
Well, the honeymoon's over, Dora.
回归Jake和Amy
We're back to being Jake and Amy,
两个一起办案的普通警♥察♥
two normal cops working a job.
到了 请坐
All right, there you go.
谢谢
Thanks.
你们是那对刚订婚的情侣
You're the couple that just got engaged.
的确是我们 Johnny和Dora 绝对的情侣
That's us, Johnny and Dora, a couple for sure.
好的 根据我从助理界得来的消息
Okay, according to my sources in the assistant community,
那封信就在这里 四楼档案室
the letter is right here in the fourth-floor archives,
J-13柜
cabinet J-13.
好样的 什么计划
Nice job. What's the plan?
你溜进去拿到信
You sneak in and get the letter.
我来转移档案员的注意力
I'll distract the file clerk.
据说他很喜欢观察鸟类
Apparently, he's very into bird watching,
所以跟女人说话应该会让他晕过去
so talking to a woman should blow his mind.
而跟这位女人说话
And talking to this woman,
没准能让他猝死过去
it could kill him.
你能帮我看看这公园的地图
Here, can you look at this map of a park
告诉我哪里能看到那些漂亮的鸟呢
and tell me where them hot birds hang out?
嗯 你要 呃 别去 呃
Well, you're gonna want to, uh, avoid the, uh,
大草坪 因为那里基本都是八哥
great lawn, because it's basically just grackles.
恶 八哥 - 是啊
Ugh, grackles? - Yeah.
我讨厌八哥
I hate grackles.
最差的品种了
They're the worst.
在这有好多人觉得八哥是一种常见的鸟
Well, a lot of people think grackles are just a common bird up here,
但是你知道吗
but you know what?
在西海岸没有八哥
On the West Coast they don't get grackles.
你能再分享些经验
Can you give some more info
给我这样一个新手鸟类观察者吗
for a novice bird watcher such as myself?
你一定得知道
You have got to know the difference
各种水鸟间的差别
between your water birds.
好多人根本不知道
I mean, so many people don't know the difference
蛇鹈 蛇鸟 水火鸡的区别
between an anhinga and a snake bird and a swamp hawk.
好多人都不知道它们其实是一种鸟类
A lot of people don't know they're all the same bird.
是哪种叫起来声音像蕾哈娜的鸟吗
Are those the ones that sound like Rihanna kind of when they sing?
我不太清楚那是谁
I'm not familiar with who that is.
就像这样 "诶 诶"
They're like, "Eh, eh."
听起来像有冠啄木鸟
That sounds like that might be a crested woodpecker.
或者这种
Or is it more like...
那有可能是有冠山雀
Well, that's a crested titmouse maybe?
哎呦天啊 就是这个
Oh, my God, that's it.
Wayne 你简直是个宝贝
Wayne, you are a damn treasure trove.
我们拿到信了
We got the letter.
好样的
Well done.
现在把Madeline叫来 再拿一桶水
Now get me Madeline and a bucket of water.
让我们好好化了这巫婆
It's time to melt a witch.
<绿野仙踪>中邪恶的西方女巫被女主角泼了一桶水后融化而死
还有谁在
Who else is going?
Rosa 听我说 没有什么派对
Rosa, listen to me, there is no party.
别纠缠这事不放了
Just get off my doughnut already.
别骗我 Boyle
Don't lie to me, Boyle,
否则你就等着拿个吸管吃自己的骨髓蛋糊吧
or you will be eating your bone marrow custard through a straw.
其实骨髓蛋糊并不是这么吃的
That's exactly how you're supposed to eat bone marrow...
Charles
Charles!
好吧是有个派对
All right, there's a party.
我不能告诉你细节
I can't give you details.
我只能说我了解你
All I can say is I know you,
所以我知道你会喜欢的
and I know you'll have a good time.
如果你了解我 你就会知道我讨厌这种惊喜派对
If you knew me, you'd know I hate surprise parties,
所以很显然你并不了解我
so clearly you don't know me at all.
什么 我们可是朋友啊
What? We're friends.
我还指望能咱们能亲近到可以叫你"Roro"呢
I was building up to calling you "Ro-ro" One of these days.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表