剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Hey.
各位 这是我爹
Everyone, this is my dad.
嘿 用机长的语气介绍自己吧
Hey, introduce yourself in your captain's voice.
乘客们好 我是本航♥班♥的飞行员
Folks, this is your pilot speaking,
Roger Peralta机长
Captain Roger Peralta.
如果你朝左看 你能看到我
If you look to your left, you'll see me,
在跟大家打招呼
making your acquaintance.
真棒
Love that.
您好 我是Jake最好的朋友 Charles
Hi, I'm Jake's best friend, Charles.
你好
How are you?
提问 Jake对什么东西过敏
Quiz! What's Jake allergic to?
蜜蜂 - 还有黄蜂
Bees. - And wasps.
他没说黄蜂
Guy didn't even include wasps.
呵呵
Huh!
啥是黄蜂 都不是真的东西
Wasps. Those aren't even real.
嘿 Holt警监
Oh, hey, Captain Holt.
过来认识一下我爹 Peralta机长
Come meet my dad, Captain Peralta.
警监你好 - 机长
Hello, Captain. - Captain.
这个太诡异了
This is super weird for me.
机长 告辞 - 警监 慢走
Captain. - Captain.
各位
Anyways, you guys,
我爹是最棒的飞行员了
my dad is the best pilot.
哪里哪里
Oh, come on.
跟他们讲在俄勒冈发生的事
Tell them about Oregon.
好吧 有一次我在尤金市
Okay, this one time I'm in Eugene,
我坐在一架通勤飞机的工作人员专座上
I'm hitching a ride in the jump seat of a commuter jet.
打算把一场非常严重宿醉睡过去
I'm sleeping off a wicked hangover.
酷炫
Noice.
突然之间 机身剧烈晃动并且传来一声巨响
All of a sudden, there's a jolt and a boom.
是只鸟 撞鸟了
A bird. It was a bird.
对 我们的螺旋桨里吸进了一只鸟
Yeah, we sucked a bird into our intake.
紧接着 机舱里就充满了烟雾
Next thing I know, the cabin's filling up with smoke,
警报也响了
alarm's going off,
引擎着火 失灵了
engine flames out and dies.
我们都到了死亡边缘
We are in a dead stall.
我看了一眼机长 Sam Power(强壮有力)
I look over at the pilot, Sam Power...
好名字
Great name.
他脸白的跟纸一样
He's white as a sheet.
他跟我说的话 我一辈子都忘不了
And he says to me... I'll never forget what he said.
他说 Bobby有个大屁♥股♥
He says, "Bobby's got a big ol' butt."
他中风了啦
Turns out he's having a stroke.
结果我把飞机停在了高速公路上
Bring the plane down on a highway,
刚好在公路服务区对面
right across from a rest area.
拿起对讲机
Get on the PA,
我说 各位乘客
I say, "Folks,
咖啡我请
coffee's on me."
什么
What?
你在开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
话说回来 我不是来这里吹嘘自己的
Anyway, I'm not here to talk about me.
我是来花时间陪我儿子的
I'm here to spend some time with my boy.
啊 爸
Ah, Dad.
见到你真好 - 你也是
It's good to see you. - You too.
哦对了 让我带你去我们辖区逛逛吧
Oh, hey, let me give you a tour of the precinct.
好啊
Cool.
哦哦 你可以审问我的犯人
Ooh, you can interrogate one of my perps.
不行 别这么做 Jake
No, he can't. Don't do that, Jake!
你还是现在放弃
You might as well save yourself some paper
省点纸吧 警长
and give up now, Sarge.
你知道我会先解出来的
You know I'm going to solve this first.
也许你看不出来
You probably can't tell,
但我正在疯狂的秀大脑
but I'm flexing my brain like crazy right now.
你们俩都在浪费时间
Yeah, you're both wasting your time.
碧昂丝是我的灵魂双胞胎
Beyonce's my spiritual twin.
那些票是我生来就享有的权利
Those tickets are my birthright.
不是故意得罪你 但这场比赛一定会在我和警长中决出胜负
No offense, but this is gonna come down to me and the sarge.
哦 你以为只有你们俩
Whoa, you think you two are the only ones
会做益智题吗
that can solve puzzles?
就是 那Rosa Gina和我呢
Yeah, what about Rosa, Gina, and me?
你是想找死吗 Hitchcock
Is this how you want to die, Hitchcock?
是这样 我和警长都很喜欢解题
Look, it's just that the sarge and I are really into puzzles.
记得我那次的数独游轮之旅吗
Remember when I took that Sudoku cruise?
我连甲板都没上去
I never even went on deck.
赌100块 我和Gina会在你们这两个
100 bucks says Gina and I can solve this thing
脑筋急转弯呆子之前解出来
before you two puzzle dorks.
赌就赌
Deal.
你们完了
You're going down.
我们真的不想带你玩 Hitchcock
You're really not a part of this, Hitchcock.
他们在我去洗手间的时候
Did they bring out more sausage
又上了更多的香肠吗
while I was in the bathroom?
不 这还是那第一座山
No, that's still the first mountain.
我的天啊
Good Lord.
你还记不记得我小时候你带我去吃饭
Anyways, do you remember what you always did
的时候经常做的事
when you'd take me to dinner as a kid?
告诉服务员是你的生日
Tell the waitress it was your birthday,
所以可以送我们免费甜点
so we'd get a free dessert?
我已经说了
I already did it.
我刚刚才告诉他们今天是你的生日
I just told them it was your birthday.
拜托
Come on.
看样子我们要收到两份免费的
Looks like we're going to get two free
可能堆满了香肠的恶心甜点了
probably disgusting sausage-filled desserts.
这样挺有意思的啊 对吧
This is pretty fun, right?
我们真的有增进感情
I mean, we're actually bonding.
Jake 有件事我想跟你说
Jake, there's something I want to talk to you about.
上周我从奥尔巴尼飞魁北克的时候
Last week I was flying into Albany from Quebec,
你知道我总是随身带着滑雪板的
you know how I always keep my snowboard with me
以备我有机会去滑雪
in case I get a chance to carve...
太酷了
So cool.
可是加拿大海关在我的滑雪袋里找到了一些处方药
Well, Canadian customs found some prescription meds in my board bag.
他们控告我走私
They're accusing me of smuggling.
什么
What?
是啊 我根本不知道那药是怎么进我包里的
Yeah, I have no idea how they got in there.
根本不是我的
They're not mine.
但事情很严重
But it's bad.
我可能会丢掉我的飞行员证书
I could lose my pilot's license.
但你是世界上最棒的飞行员啊
But you're the best pilot in the world,
这是我猜的 因为我对这个行业一点都不了解
I'm guessing without knowing anything about the field.
我真的遇到麻烦了
I'm really in a bind here.
Jake 我需要你的帮助
Jake, I need your help.
其实我来找你 就是为了这个
That's actually the reason I'm here.
这样啊
Oh.
原来是为了这个啊
That's the reason.
祝你们俩香肠生日快乐
Happy sausage birthday to both of you.
祝你寿比南山
祝你福如香肠
好嘞 我们来谈谈我爸的案子吧
All right, let's talk about my dad's case.
是谈谈他为什么进城来吗
The case of why he came to town?
真♥相♥就是
I solved it:
他想利用他的儿子
Because he wanted to take advantage of his son.
好吧 好吧
Okay, fine.
我刚开始是有点儿伤心
First I was a little upset,
但后来想想觉得这事儿挺好的
but then I realized this is great.
这样一来 我们就能聚一聚了
You know, we'll get to spend some time together,
而且还能让他见识一下我的英明神武
and he'll see what a good cop I am.
他早就该觉得你英明神武了
He should already think you're great.
就像我爸那样
Like with my dad,
根本不用我解释
he doesn't need me to prove to him
为什么Jake Peralta是片区里最棒的警探
that Jake Peralta is the best cop in the precinct.
他早就知道了
He knows it!
跟我们讲讲这案子吧
Tell us about the case.
我们目前的情报有这些
Here's what we know so far.
第一 匈牙利香肠就是一坨烂油
One, Hungarian sausage is an oily mess,
吃完还让肚子翻江倒海
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表