剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
He's the reason I'm staying.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你是个成年人 决定是你自己做出来的
You're an adult, and you came to your own decision.
不行 憋不住笑了
Look at me. I can't keep a straight face.
我把你玩儿得团团转啊
I played you like a fiddle.
是啊
Yeah, you did.
把那些报告归档
Digitizing those old files reminded me
提醒我了这些年的工作和对社区的贡献
of all the cases I worked and all the good we do in community.
对我家庭来说 最好的是
What's best for my family is that they grow up with a dad
对工作自豪的老爸
who's proud of what he does.
谢谢你 警长
Thank you, Captain.
你啊
Look at you.
就像棒棒糖广♥告♥里的猫头鹰智者一样
You're like the wise old owl from those lollipop commercials.
Terry留下了
Terry's back!
嘿 兄弟 不好意思来晚了
Hey, buddy, sorry I'm late.
得去局长那儿领个狗屁奖章
I had to get this dumb medal from the commissioner
就为了去年的一个双杀案
for a double-murder I solved last year.
体会过
Been there.
我今天早上也挺忙活儿的
I had a pretty crazy morning myself.
Jade 你的龙舌兰在面包机里炸了
Jake, your taquitos exploded in the toaster oven.
谢了 Rosa 收到
Thanks, Rosa. 10-4. Copy that.
和Santiago怎么样
So how did it go with Santiago?
她不感兴趣
Actually, she wasn't into it.
无功而返
Swing and a miss.
你搞笑呢吧
You're kidding.
嗯 是挺奇怪的
Yeah, it was really weird.
我还从来没被拒过呢
I've never been turned down before,
简直没料到
so unexpected.
挺想看看我怎么适应
I'm excited to see what happens to me next.
好吧
Okay.
所以 超酷神探出局了哈
So... Blotter Dynamite struck out, huh?
我知道 不过为什么啊
I know, but why?
什么情况 那她为什么还双手挽发
What does it mean, and why did she double tuck?
为什么拒了他
And how come she turned him down?
你觉得跟我有关系吗
Do you think it has something to do with me?
Rosa 她怎么想的 - Jake
Rosa, what is she thinking? - Jake.
嗯 我应该去问她
Yeah, I should ask her myself.
嘿 Majors刚走
Hey, you just missed Majors.
老实说 他看起来不太乐观
I've got to say, he was looking a little bit rough,
像是哭了一晚上的样子
almost like he was up all night crying or something.
哈 哈 Jake
Ha-ha, Jake.
他肯定没事儿的
I'm sure he's fine.
所以 怎么回事儿啊
So... what happened?
我以为我们去喝一杯
Well, I thought we were getting a drink
是为了庆祝结案
to celebrate closing the case.
不过他以为是个约会
But apparently, he thought it was a date.
对哈 你不感兴趣
Right, and you were not into that,
因为他又阳刚又有钱
because he's so muscular and in command of his finances?
他挺好的 但是Teddy的事儿
He's great, but after everything that happened with Teddy
又见了那么多警♥察♥约会 分手
and all the cops I know who go out and break up
然后还得在一起上班
and then still have to work together,
太复杂了
it's just too messy.
我定了条新规矩 不约警♥察♥
I've got a new rule: I don't date cops.
好啊 好啊
Cool. Cool.
正巧 我也定了这条
Yeah, actually, that's funny. I have the same rule.
不约警♥察♥
No more cops.
从现在开始 只约罪犯
From this point on, it's strictly dating criminals.
你们要是分手了
If you break up with them,
你反正可以送她去监狱
you can always send them to jail forever.
对头 后顾无忧
Exactly, nice and clean.
嗯哼 - 那
Mm-hmm. - So...
嘿 局长办公室给我发了个邮件
Hey, I got an email from the commissioner's office
关于咱们案子的
about our case.
怎么说的
What did they say?
啊 啊 啊哈
Ahh! Ahh. Ah-ha.
还治其人之身了
You got me with my thing.
嗯哼 - 玩儿得溜
Mm-hmm. - Great.
喔
Oh!
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表