剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Okay.
戒指我拿到了 走吧
I got the ring. Let's go.
好的 谢谢 别再碰海♥洛♥因♥了
Okay, thanks. Try to stay off heroin.
是你妈吗
Your mom?
不
No.
那是我的线人
That was my informant.
她在四条街远的地方发现了我的造假犯
She spotted my counterfeiter four blocks from here.
我们必须去看一眼
We have to go check it out.
呃 可我还想早点到婚礼现场
Uh, but I wanted to get to the wedding early
把右手边的位子占给Jenny呢
and reserve a seat so Jenny can sit on my right side.
我练哭练了好久
I'm been practicing my crying
发现这条泪管流的眼泪更多
and it turns out this is my juicier duct.
拜托了 我追查这人有两年了
Please? I've been chasing this guy for two years.
这要是你的嫌犯你会怎样
What if it was your collar?
我会在九个月前在摩天轮上和他枪战时 把他绳之以法
I would have caught him nine months ago in a shootout on top of a ferris wheel.
Minsk是我的宿敌
Minsk is my nemesis.
他就是我的Eddie Fung
He's my Eddie Fung.
Fung
Fung.
好的 那我就懂了
All right, that I understand.
我们去调查你的线索
We'll check out your lead,
然后再去婚礼那边
then we'll go to the wedding.
一起去揪出Eddie Fung
Let's go find Eddie Fung.
Minsk
Minsk.
哦对 Minsk
Right. Minsk.
Fung
...Fung.
喔 Regina 这布置真是太美了
Oh, Regina, everything is so beautiful.
只要你高兴 我就高兴
Well, as long as you're happy, I'm happy.
Rosa 啊 你在这儿呢
Rosa, ah, there you are.
你能帮我爸扣一下袖扣吗
Can you help my dad with his cuff links?
没问题
Sure.
我本来能帮他的
I would do it,
但儿子在婚礼上看到爸爸是要倒大霉的
but it's bad luck for a boy to see his father on his wedding day.
哦 这样的话 没戏
Oh, well, in that case, no.
Rosa 拜托了
Rosa, please.
滑坡谬误表明
It's a slippery slope
滑坡谬误 将因果关系的可能性误用作必然性 从而得到不合理的结论
开着的袖扣会导致Lynn穿着破高领毛衣在走廊里站着
from uncuffed sleeves to Lynn just wearing an old turtleneck down the aisle.
其实吧 我爸穿高领毛衣挺有范的
Actually, my dad can really rock a turtleneck.
让他看起来像性感的Elliott Gould
Gives him a sexy Elliott Gould vibe.
Charles 闭嘴
Charles, shut up.
Rosa 去找Lynn Boyle扣他一脸
Rosa, go find Lynn Boyle and cuff his ass.
好了
There you go.
谢谢
Thanks.
你紧张吗
You nervous?
并不啦
Oh, not at all.
我是全身心地爱着Darlene Linetti
I love Darlene Linetti with all my parts.
哇 我可不敢想象
Wow. I can't ever imagine
毫无猜疑地和另一个人在一起
being with someone and not having any doubts.
我是有点儿猜疑
I have little doubts.
一丁点儿猜疑
Tiny little doubts.
你觉得这会成问题吗
You think that's a problem?
只要你觉得她是你的唯一就不成问题
I mean, not if you're sure she's the one.
是 那当然了
Yes. Of course.
可是之前五次婚礼上我都是这么想的
But I was sure about my five other weddings, too.
拜托 别告诉Charles
Please, don't tell Charles.
他 他只知道其中的三次
He only... he only knows about three.
这就是线上遇到网骗的悲剧啊 你懂吧
Back-to-back Catfish situations, you know?
其实有两次约到的还是同一个人
Same kid both times actually.
没关系
That's okay.
就是你花了一阵子才能找对人
Just took you a while to get it right.
对 或者我一直都在重蹈覆辙
Yeah, or maybe I'm just doing the same thing over and over again.
Lynn Boyle一头扎向下一个大错
Lynn Boyle rushes headlong into another mistake.
就像我上次试着练水上体操
Like that time I tried water aerobics
结果扭了自己的脖子
and I broke my neck.
这次要彻底完蛋了
This is a disaster.
等着 我这就叫Charles过来
All right, I'm gonna go get Charles.
真好奇今晚Jenny Gildenhorn会穿什么
I wonder what Jenny Gildenhorn will be wearing tonight.
你说她会不会穿着高中时的曲棍球服呢
Do you think she'll be in her high school field hockey uniform?
真疯狂 是吧
That'd be crazy, right?
没错 她疯了才会穿那种衣服参加婚礼
Yes, it'd be crazy if that's what she wears to a wedding.
是 你说的对
Yeah, you're right.
啊 好吧 我恐怕得说 没有Minsk的踪迹
Ah, well, I hate to say it, but there's no sign of Minsk.
我们真的得走了 Jenny还等着呢
We should really get going. Jenny awaits.
我的天 快看
Oh, my God. Look!
Fung - 是Minsk
Fung. - Minsk!
对 Minsk 我知道他是Minsk
Right, Minsk. I know it's Minsk.
我们走
Let's go!
安全
Clear.
他肯定就在这儿
He's gotta be in here somewhere.
安全
Clear.
我好开心 西装在身 枪在手
I love this. Tux on, gun out.
我感觉就像詹姆士邦德
I feel like James Bond
而你是我一直搭档的
and you're my mysterious femme fatale
神秘的蛇蝎美人 卫生棉
that I've been partnered with, Maxi Pads.
卫生棉 - 我不知道
Maxi Pads? - I don't know!
我不想把名字起得太色情
I didn't want to make the name too sexual
然后我慌了
and I panicked!
安全 如果我们在
Clear. If we catch this guy
十五分钟之内抓住这人 我们就还赶得上婚礼
in the next 15 minutes, we can still make the wedding.
所以你对Jenny Gildenhorn的开场白会是什么
So what's your opening line gonna be with Jenny Gildenhorn?
我觉得我会说 "Jamie Gordenhorn"
I was thinking I'd go with, "Jamie Gordenhorn?"
你懂得 装出一副我并没有在网上
You know, make it seem like I haven't been staring at her
视奸了她二十年的样子
on the Internet for the past 20 years.
或者你可以叫她真正的名字
Or you could call her by her real name.
女生们喜欢那样 - 我不知道
Girls like that. - I don't know.
我觉得女生们喜欢被蒙骗
I think girls like being deceived.
不吗 好吧
No? Okay.
安全
Clear.
所以你对于我和Jenny Gildenhorn没意见吗
So, you're really okay with me and Jenny Gildenhorn, huh?
当然了
Totally.
我们之间是过去了
Stuff with us is in the past.
我们说过的 - 我知道
We talked about that. - I know.
但那是在你看见我穿这件赞爆的西装之前
But that was before you saw me in this dope-ass tux.
我是说 你肯定吓坏了
I mean, you must be freaking out.
哦确实 我超喜欢租来的衣服
Oh, I am. I'm really into rented clothes.
我喜欢他们被套在那么多的屁♥股♥上过
I love how many butts have been in them.
我知道你是在嘲笑我
I know you're making fun of me,
但那性感的声音有点让我有感觉
but that sexy voice is kinda getting me going.
但更重要的是 这是套华丽的行头 好吗
But more importantly, this is a fancy outfit, all right?
我为了三扣外套还破了财
I sprang for the three button jacket.
这要多八美金呢
It was $8 extra.
他往巷子跑了
He's heading for the alley.
哇哦 嘿 爸爸 这下面是你儿子
Whoa, hey. Dad, it's your son under here.
Charles Boyle
Charles Boyle.
Rosa说你有个私人问题
Rosa said you had a personal question.
不 我没有 我没有 我只是对我做的
No, I'm not. I'm not. I'm just second-guessing
一切决定都起了怀疑
every decision I ever made.
哦我的天 为什么我要买♥♥辆方形的车
Oh, my God, why did I buy a cube-shaped car?
因为你喜欢呀 爸爸 听着
Because you love it. Dad, listen...
让我们坐下来 噢
Let's just sit down... Oh!
不管两千年的传统了
Screw a 2,000-year-old tradition.
我要把袋子拿下来
I'm taking the bag off.
好了 爸爸 听着
Okay, Dad, listen.
每个人都会紧张 每个人都会胆怯
Everyone gets nervous. Everyone gets cold feet.
在我娶Eleanor的时候我也紧张了
I was nervous before I married Eleanor.
她在最后和
She ended up cheating on you
床垫广♥告♥里的人出轨了
with the guy from the mattress commercials.
瞌睡Stu吗 - 别提起瞌睡Stu
Sleepy Stu? - Don't bring up Sleepy Stu.
Rosa觉得我应该取消婚礼
Rosa thinks I should call off the wedding.
我没有这么说
That is not what I said.
所以我才不和人说话
This is why I don't talk to people.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表