剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
You were like a swan who went to Juilliard.
超级棒
It was so good.
Terry 我听过你的表扬啦
Terry, I have already received your praise.
我现在明显在另一个水塘里钓鱼啊
I'm clearly fishing in another pond right now.
我来作个了结吧
I'm putting an end to this.
Jeffords警长和我
Sergeant Jeffords and I
没有去观看你昨天的演出
were unable to attend your performance.
噢
Oh.
但你的评价怎么那么精准
but you're so spot on with your compliments.
Terry有着娴熟的撒谎技巧
Terry is a practiced liar.
我很抱歉我们没能去看
I'm sorry we missed the show.
我知道舞蹈是你很在意的爱好
I know that dancing is an important hobby to you.
爱好
Hobby?
你觉得我的舞蹈只是一个爱好吗
You think my dancing is a hobby?
是的啊
Oh, yes.
像我和我收藏的古董地球仪
Like me and antique globe collecting.
虽然很刺♥激♥ 但又不挣钱
It's thrilling, but nobody is ever going to pay me for it.
所以只是一个爱好
Ergo, a hobby.
我挣的啊
I get paid...
挣掌声
in applause.
但挣不到你的掌声
But apparently not yours.
我知道保持正直很不容易
I know that maintaining integrity can be difficult,
但长♥期♥来说
but in the long run,
说实话对所有人来说都更好
everyone is better for it.
大家注意了
Attention everyone.
你们听到的这个悲凉的声音是我在粉碎我的塑身短裤的声音
The tragic sound you hear is the shredding of my spandie.
Gina Linetti以后都不再跳舞了
Gina Linetti will never dance again.
那些威胁电♥话♥
So those threatening phone calls
是给Tim Orsk打的
were being made to Tim Orsk
他在Tim O豪华轿车公♥司♥工作
of Tim O's Limos.
有意思
That's interesting.
这个叫Orsk的人在案子里出现了很多次
This Orsk guy's name keeps cropping up in this case.
因为他是受害者啊
'Cause he's the victim.
他是那个窗户被
You know, he's the guy whose window
这块石头砸碎的人
was smashed with this rock.
好不
Okay?
他被敲诈了一万美金
He's being extorted for $10,000.
好 可是他们想要什么呢
Sure, but what do they want from him?
一万美金啊
$10,000.
我刚刚才说
I just said that.
我们在寻找敲诈者
We're trying to figure out who's doing the threatening.
等等 我有个推论
Wait. I have a theory.
我觉得"豪华轿车"和"杂♥志♥"
I think "Limousine" And "Magazine"
是从一个词衍生出来的
come from the same word.
集中注意力好吗
Just focus!
不好意思我爆发了
I'm sorry for snapping.
我访问了一下Orsk
I interviewed Orsk...
Orsk 这个名字又出现了
Orsk! There it is again.
天啊 你们太没用了
Oh, you're useless!
你们完全没有帮上任何忙
You're completely useless!
你们毫无疑问是我见过
You are without a doubt the most incompetent detectives
最无能的警探了
I've ever seen.
甚至比不上那条每次出警
And I'm including that bomb-sniffing dog
都狂蹭炸♥弹♥的防暴犬
who humps all the bombs!
你的转弯灯已经亮了30秒了
You know your turning signal's been on for 30 seconds.
我喜欢宣告我转弯的意图
I like to announce my turning intention.
这又不是赛车比赛
This isn't the Indy 500.
反正当你一个小时之后终于转车道了
Well, when you finally change lanes an hour from now,
我们应该去找一下Jake的房♥东
we should go talk to Jake's super...
问一下有没有停过电
see if there was a power outage.
什么
What?
干嘛打我
Why would you do that?
我只是溜进你们的车
I just broke into your car
没有预警地突然出现而已
and then popped up without warning.
这样不厚道耶
Not cool.
你特么在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
我以为我是搭个去Rikers岛监狱的顺风车
I thought I was hitching a ride to Rikers
去采访一下我以前抓过的犯人
so we could interview some convicts I put away,
但很明显你们还把时间浪费在调查我上
but apparently you're still wasting time investigating me.
我们要去查你有没有被断电是你的错好吗
Hey, it's your fault we have to check up on your power outages.
你在一个插线板上插了三个迷你冰箱
You have three mini-fridges plugged in to the same outlet.
因为三个迷你冰箱比一个普通冰箱要便宜啊
Three mini-fridges are cheaper than one regular one.
我们只是在执行公务而已
We're just doing our jobs.
为什么不相信我们
Why don't you trust us?
我怎么相信你们
How can I?
你们都不知道有人
You didn't even know a man
悄悄地躺在你们的车后座上
was lying in the backseat of your car.
还有 在你们俩忙着叨逼叨浪费时间的时候
And while you two were busy lolly-gargling...
我不太会用这个词组
I'm not familiar with the expression...
我在忙着调查 我会给你们发自♥拍♥的
I was investigating. I'll send you some selfies.
听着 我们会调查到你给的名单的
Look, we're gonna get to your list.
只是我们得先排除其他可能性
We just have to rule out other possibilities first.
因为真的有可能
You know, there is a real chance
没人想陷害你
that no one is after you.
是啊 可是我告诉你们确实有
Yeah, but I'm telling you that someone is.
这就足够了
That should be enough.
我们告诉你要相信我们
And we told you to trust us.
这也足够了吧
That should be enough.
好吧好吧 你们不要我的帮助是吧
All right, fine. You don't want my help?
我就不帮了
You're not gonna get it.
喂
Dude...
而且我要把你俩的号♥码从我手♥机♥里删除
In fact, I'm deleting your numbers from my phone.
就让我们俩送你回家吧
Just let us take you home.
再也不见
See you never.
好吧
Fine.
这是哪儿啊
Where am I?
你好 Peralta
Hello, Peralta.
Geoffrey Hoytsman
Geoffrey Hoytsman?
你就是那个陷害我的人
You're the one who's been sabotaging me?
我只是要像你毁了我的人生一样毁掉你的
I'm just ruining your life like you ruined mine.
你不该抓我的
You never should have arrested me.
但我基本上把你吸毒的控诉撤了啊
But I basically got your cocaine charges dropped.
你只需要做40小时的社区服务就行了
You only had to do 40 hours of community service.
是啊 但我想一次性完成任务
Right, but I wanted to get them all done at once,
为了补充能量 我吸了超多的可♥卡♥因♥和冰♥毒♥
so for energy, I did way too much cocaine and meth.
精神不正常了好长一段时间
Went on a prolonged psychotic episode
包括攻击他人 公共场合性行为
involving assault, public fornication,
还有 据说 用我的睾丸
and, apparently, the touching of my scrotum
去蹭犹太教堂里的每个门把手
to every doorknob in a synagogue.
你知道之后发生了什么吗
And you know what happened then?
他们彻底清洁了整个教堂
They thoroughly cleaned the synagogue,
你脚踏实地
you landed on your feet
去追随你卖♥♥冰淇淋的梦想了吗
and pursued your true passion of selling ice cream?
一个都不对
None of that.
我丢了工作 老婆走了 房♥子也没了
I lost my job and my wife and my home.
一个以前的客户把这个货车借给了我
An ex-client lent me this truck.
我帮他打赢了个掐完乱砍的案子
He likes me because I got him off
所以他很喜欢我
on a strangle-and-mangle.
这种事你还起了个专有名词啊
You have a phrase for that?
我以前起的啊 在我还是个很棒的律师的时候
I used to, when I was an awesome lawyer.
现在我只是又一个住在冰淇淋卡车里的傻♥逼♥
Now I'm just another idiot living in an ice cream truck.
所以你在我的尿液里加毒品
So that's why you put drugs in my urine.
不 那是我的尿液
Hey, that was my urine.
你的尿液在那里
Your urine is in there.
你为什么留着我的尿啊
Why would you keep my pee?
我需要随身物品啊 Jake
I need belongings, Jake,
这样才像一个正常人
to feel like a man.
这不是一个好主意 Hoytsman
Look, this is a bad idea, Hoytsman.
会有人注意到我消失了的
People are gonna notice if I disappear.
看见了吗 已经有人来找我了
See? Someone's already looking for me.
你有麻烦啦 兄弟
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表