剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
That's true, Peralta.
我每天都会这么想
I think about that every day.
彼此彼此 啊
You and me both. Ahh.
好了 我去到处看看 录几个口供
Okay, I'm gonna look around, take a few statements.
很好 有意思
Juicy. Juicy.
好主意 好主意 - 对 对 对
Good call. Good call. - Yep, yep, yep.
酷 酷 酷 酷 酷
Tight, tight, tight, tight, tight.
看来第一局的胜利归Peralta
Well, looks like round one goes to Peralta.
不要担心 刚刚我只是在热身而已
And don't worry; I'm just getting warmed up.
我还有八个墨镜姿势
I still have eight sunglass moves
蓄势待发
locked and loaded.
算上这个就有九个了
Make that nine.
诶嘿
A-whee.
午餐如何
So how was lunch?
很好
It was good.
我吃的是T骨牛排和
I had the T-bone with...
鬼在乎你吃了些什么
I don't give a crap about the food.
一会再发邮件告诉我就行了
Just email me about that later.
你和Gary是怎么回事
What happened with Gary?
他在给我硬性推销
He gave me the hard sell.
看看我现在这一身多么拽
Look at all this swag I got:
羽绒背心 铁锁
Puffy vest, carabiner...
Terry 铁锁太水了
Terry, carabiners suck.
你想要免费的东西
You want free stuff?
这些都给你 如何
Here you go. All right?
想要什么就从Amy桌上拿什么吧
You can have anything you want from Amy's desk.
对啊
Yeah.
Gary给我开出了条件
Gary made me an offer:
时间更优 更多福利 大大的加薪
Better hours, great benefits, a serious pay raise,
我自己的办公室 有墙的那种
my own office... with walls.
你有没有告诉他Terry不喜欢墙
Did you tell him Terry doesn't love walls?
不 Terry可喜欢墙了
No, Terry loves walls.
我在认真的考虑答应他
I'm seriously considering saying yes
我马上又要多出一个孩子了
Look, I have another kid on the way.
你知道尿布多么昂贵吗
Do you know how much diapers cost?
知道
Yes.
重点是
The point is,
我想做对我的家庭来说最好的选择
I'm trying to do what's best for my family.
这不只是我一个人的事情 - 正是
It's not just about me. - Exactly.
这也是我的事 我是如何被你抛弃在这小格子里
It's about me and how you are abandoning me to these squares.
恶
Yikes.
看看这些婴儿面具
Look at all these baby masks.
看来有人要被法律爸爸打屁♥股♥了
Looks like someone's due for a spanking from Papa Law.
很好
Nice.
货车是三周前在一个收费停车场被偷的
So the van was stolen from a rental lot three weeks ago
昨天被扔在了这里
and dumped here yesterday.
说来就是路边落客
Talk about a curbside drop-off.
我们是在查案呢Amy 不是演<阿波罗表演秀>
We're working a case here, Amy. It's not Showtime at the Apollo.
很有道理 太感谢你了 Jake
Great point. Thank you so much, Jake.
我去把这车签字移交给法医部
Well, I'm going to go sign the van over to forensics.
嘿听着 我是一家叫做钥匙链的
Hey, listen, I'm a member of this invite-only speakeasy
邀请制地下酒吧的成员
called The Keychain.
你想不想待会儿去喝一杯
Want to get a drink there later?
我很想叫Amy一起 但是我只能带一个人
I'd ask Amy also, but I can only bring one guest.
没事的 我敢肯定她今天晚上会很忙
Nah, it's cool; I'm sure she's busy tonight anyway.
还有八个月就要交税了
Taxes are due in eight months.
事实上是截止期限是两周前
Actually, they were due two weeks ago.
好吧 这是个很可怕的惊喜
Well, that is a horrible surprise.
但是重点是 喝酒听上去挺好
But the point is, drink sounds good.
口令
Password?
热带
Tropical.
我 的 天
Oh, my gah.
这地方太好了
This place is amazing.
是吧 我每次结了案都会来
Yeah, I come here after ever case I solve,
也就意味着我常常在这里
which means I'm here a lot.
不错 我每破一个案子 就去吃一顿牛排晚餐
Oh, nice. Every time I solve one, I go get a steak dinner.
现在胆固醇高得吓人
My cholesterol is uh-terrible.
Milo 这是我朋友Jake
Milo, this is my friend Jake.
我们在一起破一个案子
We're working a case together.
没错 这是我朋友Dave
Yeah, and this is my friend Dave.
我们是好朋友噢 给我一杯
We're friends. I'll have a...
不不 这里不能点单的
Oh no. You don't order here.
Milo会给你调一杯你肯定喜欢的酒
Milo makes you a drink he knows you'll love,
喝了你就会爱上
and then you love it.
真的吗 有意思
Really? Interesting.
原桶装纯波本酒 以及橘子汁给你缓缓
Barrel Proof bourbon, neat orange stood a chaser.
敬我们漫长友谊生涯中的第一次出游
Well, to the first of many hangs.
必须的
Yeah, totally.
听着 我之所以带你过来
Listen, the reason I brought you here is,
是想问问 Santiago是怎么回事
I want to ask you, what's the deal with Santiago?
Amy 不会吧
Amy? Oh, no.
她干什么奇怪的事了吗
Did she do something weird?
不不 她很好
No, no, she's great.
我就想知道 你们俩之间是不是有什么
I just want to know if there's something going on with you two.
就是 你们有没有在一起
You know, are you together...
噢 没有
Oh, no, no.
很好 等案子破了
Cool, when this case is over,
我就去约她
I'm gonna ask her out.
喔
Oh.
案子一破你就打算去约Amy
You're gonna ask out Amy when the case ends.
再好不过了
Perfect.
噢
Oh.
这不是一口闷的酒
Yeah, that's a sippin' whiskey.
现在知道了
So it is.
看起来挺好的
Seems about right.
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
昨天和Majors在"钥匙链"玩得很嗨吧
You and Majors have too much fun last night at "The Keychain?"
那是家地下酒吧 不是幽魂旅店好嘛
Okay, it's a private bar, not a haunted motel.
而且我昨天玩得一点也不开心
And no, I did not have a good time.
他根本不是想和我当好兄弟
Turns out he didn't want to be best bros at all.
他只是想确认 我不会对他在案子结束后
He just wanted to know if I was cool with him
约Amy出去有意见
asking Amy out when the case ended.
他不是在和那个天气预报的姑娘约会吗
I thought he was dating that weather girl.
不 他甩了那个女生 因为她把飓风桑迪
No, he dumped her because she blamed Hurricane Sandy
怪罪于同性婚姻
on gay marriage.
总而言之 一旦案子结束
Anyways, now when the case ends,
Amy就要嫁给那个超酷神探了
Amy is gonna marry Detective "Blotter Dynamite."
那和你有什么关系
Why do you even care?
你还喜欢她吗
You still like her?
我不知道 目前 我们是朋友
I don't know. I mean, we're friends.
但是最近关系又变得有点暧昧
And things have been kind of flirty lately.
而且我们在Charles和Gina父母的婚礼上
Plus, we had this weird romantic moment thing-y
还发生了很诡异的浪漫一刻
at Charles and Gina's parents' wedding.
切 直接承认你喜欢她吧
Ugh, just say you like her.
好啦 我还喜欢她
All right, fine, I still like her.
这几个星期我一直打算约她出去
Look, I've been thinking about asking her out for the last couple of weeks,
但是不太容易
but it's hard.
我们之间太复杂了 你懂吗
There's so much buildup now, you know?
不太懂 我不约人的
Not really. I don't ask people out.
我直接告诉他们去哪
I just tell them where we're going.
好吧 现在说什么都没用了
Great, well, it doesn't matter now anyway,
我已经让Dave去追她了
'cause I told Dave to go for it.
你真是神蠢
That was crazy stupid.
抱歉 只是一般程度的蠢
Sorry. That was normal stupid.
你应该让他滚远点
You should have told him to back off.
我不能就这样让别人不要去约Amy
I can't go around telling guys not to ask Amy out
因为我喜欢她而且蠢得不敢采取行动
because I like her and I'm too dumb to do anything about it.
我不能帮一个女性做这种决定
I can't make a woman's choice for her.
我是支持Wendy的 我说对了吗
I stand with Wendy. Did I do that right?
Wendy Davis 美国律师及政♥治♥家 致力于限制堕胎法规的推行
对你个头 - 喔
No. - Oh.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表