剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
这可是能把你拖下水啊
And it could sink you.
好吧 你说得对 但你没有证据
Fine, you're right. But you can't prove that.
这是你的一面之词
It's just your word against mine.
实际上 这是你的一面之词
Ooh, actually, it's your word against you.
不好意思啊
Pardon me.
我在这个酷酷的U盘上放了录音设备
I put a recording device in this dope drive,
所以你们全部对话都被录下来了
so I got your whole conversation.
不要再打我的片区
You're going to leave
以及我的特遣队的主意
my precinct and my task force alone.
不然的话
Or else...
你就会变成
You're...
砧板上的Wuntch肉
Wuntch meat.
你确定要这么说吗
You sure you wanna go with that one?
当然 这超好笑的
Absolutely. It's hilarious.
好吧
All right.
嘿
Hey.
昨晚我很抱歉
I'm sorry about last night.
我让私人情感影响了工作
I let my personal stuff affect the job.
没关系
It's okay.
不 有关系
No, it's not.
今天早上 我认真做了些调查工作
This morning, I did some real police work.
我给"学林"打电♥话♥了
I called the learning grove.
他们不认识什么Ava Watson
They never had an "Ava Watson,"
所以我给他们传了照片
so I faxed them a picture.
他们认出来她叫Rebecca Lubbock
They identified her as Rebecca Lubbock.
我调出了她的通话记录
I pulled her phone records and...
我想我们找到了些潜在毒枭的线索了
I think we have some good leads on a possible supplier.
哇哦 干得好
Wow, nice work.
还有 你不需要担心你的孩子们
And hey, you should never worry about your kids.
你是我见过最好的父亲了
You're the best dad I know.
Cagney和Lacey会成为很棒的人的
Cagney and Lacey are gonna grow up great.
你真的这么认为吗 - 百分之百
You think so? - 100%.
你说得对
You're right.
她们会成为双胞胎总统
They're gonna be twin presidents.
要么蒙骗大众 以一人的名义轮流来当
They'll either run as one person and trick everyone,
要么以两人名义连任16年
or they'll as two and serve for 16 consecutive years.
一般情况下 美国总统最长任期为两届8年
简直就是个王朝
It's a damned Dynasty.
不好意思 我有件事情要公布
Excuse me, I have an announcement to make.
所有人麻烦注意过来
Can I have everyone's attention, please.
Charles Boyle和我上♥床♥了
Charles Boyle and I had sex.
怎么回事
What the hell?
Gina 你在做什么
Gina, what are you doing?
Amy说得对
Amy was right.
人们会被吓到 但他们会习惯的
People will be shocked, and then they'll get over it
然后我们就能继续生活了
and we can move on.
至少这样一来 我可以控制大家是怎么知道的
At least this way, I get to control how it gets out.
我要像Olivia Pope一样捅破这层窗户纸
I'm about to Olivia Pope this sitch.
Olivia Pope 美剧丑闻(Scandal)中的角色
首先 我想跟你们科普一下
First off, I would like to remind you all
我值得提及的前任们
about several notable men from my past.
攀岩背包客
The rock-climbing backpacker,
内衣模特
the underwear model,
长得像Tywin Lannister的男人
the guy who looked like Tywin Lannister.
Tywin Lannister 美剧权力的游戏(Game of Throne)中的角色
我提起这些男人
I bring these men to mind
好让你们知道这场厮混
so you can appreciate this dalliance
就是一次 例外
for what it was... An outlier.
我现在可以回答问题了
I will now take questions.
上♥床♥的感觉如何
How was the sex?
恶心
Gross.
你是说上♥床♥恶心还是我恶心
The sex was gross, or I'm gross?
你恶心 房♥事还是不错的
You're gross. The sex was adequate.
你们做了多少次了
How many times did you do it?
十六又三分之一次
16 and 1/3.
别问我 没法解释
Don't ask, can't explain.
我有个问题
I have a question.
你后悔过吗
Do you have any regrets?
没有 其实还挺有趣的
No. It was pretty fun.
谢谢你们的出席
Thank you so much for coming out today.
嘿 我昨晚就该说了
Hey, I should've said this last night,
第一次的炮♥友♥恋情啊 干得漂亮
but your first casual relationship... nice work!
我也觉得
I know!
我可一次都没有向她求婚呢
I didn't even propose to her once.
Jake 很抱歉我骗了你
Jake, I'm so sorry I lied to you.
我真的很想告诉你
I mean, I wanted to tell you so badly.
但我向Gina保证过我不会告诉任何人
But I promised Gina I wouldn't tell anyone.
坚守对朋友的承诺
You kept a promise to a friend.
听起来就是我所了解的Charles
That sounds like the Charles I know.
正如我了解这儿的所有人一样
Just like I know everyone here.
是的 不过还是有些
Yes, you do. Although, there is something
关于我的事情你不知道
you didn't know about me.
我的中间名
My middle name...
是Jacob
Is Jacob.
什么
What?
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表