剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
and I'm not a forest nymph who wears armor pantsuits,
但让我觉得心慌意乱的是
but I think it bothered me because
我有时的确是太唯唯诺诺了
sometimes i can be too much of a pushover.
说真的 我能在这周抬起头来做人真的是太好了
To be honest, it felt nice to stand up for myself this week.
恭喜你呀 Santiago
Good for you, Santiago.
我也从你那本破书里得到了宝贵的教训
I also learned a valuable lesson from your stupid book.
我知道自己这样已经很完美了
I learned I'm perfect the way I am,
没有必要再改变什么了
and I should never change.
这是个有象征性的动作
This is a symbolic gesture.
我在以朋友而非警监的身份在与你交谈
I'm speaking to you as a friend, not a Captain.
所以作为你的朋友 我手里的这个文胸
And as your friend, I have this brassiere
是你落在Marcus的房♥间里的
you left behind in Marcus' room.
而且 我只想让你知道
Also, I just wanted you to know,
呃 我觉得Marcus人非常好 而且
um, I think Marcus is great, and...
你人也非常好
And you're great,
我希望我们在一起工作这件事
and I hope the fact that you and I work together
不阻挠你的约会
won't prevent you from dating
如果你 非要 这么做的话
if that's what you want to do.
或许吧
I might.
但我可不想告诉你
But I don't want to talk to you about it.
太好了 反正我也不想知道
Perfect, because I'm not comfortable knowing about it.
好 那这事我们就再也别提了
Great, then let's never talk about it.
我们最好什么都别提了
Let's never talk about anything.
好
Done.
这是Bisko的阿姨的公♥寓♥
This is Bisko's aunt's apartment.
也许她看到了些什么
Maybe she's seen something.
那就赶紧办完了事
Let's just get this over with.
有事吗
Yes?
那是Bisko 后面有消防梯
It's Bisko. Fire escape.
我们从后面拦住他
I'll cut him off at the back.
警♥察♥ 纽约警局
Police! NYPD!
Alexei Bisko 你被逮捕了
Alexei Bisko, you're under arrest.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
多谢你帮了我
Thanks for having my back.
你不用谢我
You don't have to thank me.
我永远都会帮助你
I've always got your back.
这整件事真是太愚蠢了
Look, this whole thing has been so stupid.
对吧
Right?
我们又是朋友了吗
Are we friends again?
不
No.
我们是兄弟
We're brothers.
哎哟 刚才吓死我了
Gah, that was terrifying!
说话别大喘气好吗
Don't pause like that.
听着 是兄弟就会吵架 但到头来
Look, brothers fight, but at the end of the day,
他们还是会一直支持对方的
they're always there for each other.
我哥和我老婆上了床
My brother had sex with my wife,
然后他就跑到佛罗里达群岛了
and then he ran to the Florida keys.
我迟早要搞死他
One day I'll finish him.
你就安静地做个被捕逃犯吧 伙计
Just be arrested, man.
不要毁了我们的气氛
We're trying to have a moment here.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表