剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
you had a real impact on those kids.
显然 你刚被命名为春季舞会公主
Apparently, you were just named spring Dance Princess somehow.
嗯哼 我一直以来都跟你们说什么呢
Mm-hmm, what am I always telling you guys?
我是皇族
I'm royalty.
好了 听着
All right, listen up.
我们快速有力地出击
We go in strong and we go in fast.
Evans 你负责破门
Evans, you're on door breach.
Patterson 你扔闪光弹
Patterson... flashbang.
Boyle 别再那么深蹲了
Boyle, stop squatting like that.
抱歉 我以为这样很酷
Sorry, I thought it looked cool.
并没有 - 数三下
It didn't. - On the count of three.
是Bludsoe
It's Bludsoe!
纽约警局 - 走 走 走
NYPD! - Go, go, go!
脸朝下 趴在地上
Facedown, flat on the ground!
嘿 这里 这里
Hey, over here, over here.
猜头彩
Bingpot!
太酷了
This rules.
你知道我的梦想一直是
Did you know that my dream has always been to
和一堆被追回的现金合照吗
have my picture taken with a mountain of recovered cash?
我一直以来的梦想就是给你照那张照片 Jake
And it's always been my dream to take that picture of you, Jake.
噢 - 耶
Oh. - Yeah.
耶
Yeah!
两千一百万 Raymond
$21 million, Raymond.
我必须承认 你让我刮目相看
I have to admit, I'm impressed.
抱歉让你失望了 Madeline
Sorry to disappoint you, Madeline.
我知道你希望我们失败
I know you'd hoped we'd fail.
哦不 我高兴得不得了
Oh, no, I couldn't be happier.
等等 你为什么那么说
Wait... Why would you say that?
你为什么没有愤怒地握紧你的小老鼠爪子
And why aren't you clenching your little rat hands in anger?
你不想让我失败
You didn't want me to fail.
你想让我成功
You wanted me to succeed.
没错
That's right.
我正在找借口把你升到一个文职上去
I was looking for an excuse to promote you to a desk job,
你就把这个借口放在银盘子上
and you handed it to me on a silver platter
用你的小老鼠爪子奉上了
with your little rat hands.
噢 不
Oh, no.
对九九片区说再见吧 Raymond
Say good-bye to the Nine-Nine, Raymond.
我要任命你为纽约警局的公共关系部长
I'm making you head of NYPD Public Relations.
警监 过来和我一起
Captain, get in here with me.
去吧 对镜头微笑 Raymond
Go ahead. Smile for the cameras, Raymond.
这是你的新工作了
That's your new job now.
嘿
Hey!
好了 快点 我们来背对背摆造型
Okay, quick, let's pose back-to-back
双手交叉再来个神气的斜笑
with our arms crossed and a cocky smirk.
你在做吗 双手交叉了没
You doing it? Your arms crossed?
没有 手放下 那也不错
No, arms down. That's good.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表