剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Just eating butter like a popsicle, huh, Boyle?
你吃黄油这个架势简直像咂棒冰 Boyle
Yeah, I know, I'm spoiling myself,
对对 我知道 我有点放纵自己了
but I'm depressed. Or have you forgotten that
但是我心情很抑郁啊 还是说你忘了
Jake, my best friend, is in prison?
我最好的朋友 Jake 蹲在监狱里呢
Wait, Jake's in prison? Yeah!
你说啥 Jake在监狱里 是啊
He and Rosa were framed for a bunch of bank robberies by Lieutenant Hawkins.
他跟Rose被Hawkins构陷了一系列银行抢劫的罪名
Oh, right. And where's Gina?
啊,对 Gina去哪儿了
On maternity leave! We were all at her baby shower last week.
休产假啦 我们上周都参加她小孩的洗礼了
Okay.
哦哦
And why am I bleeding?
话说我为啥在流血啊
I don't know, Hitchcock.
我不知道啊 Hitchcock
Oh, so you don't have all the answers.
哦 所以你也不是啥都知道啊
I'm bleeding because my piece-of-crap
我在留血是因为 我那傻♥逼♥垃圾女婿
son-in-law bit me.
咬了我
Look, we all miss Jake and Rosa,
我们都很想念Jake和Rosa
which is why we have to keep working the case.
所以我们得继续查这个案子
There has to be some way to exonerate them.
肯定有法子能让他们免罪的
I've been looking, but I can't find anything
我一直在查 但是什么都没找到
and I don't know what to do. "I can't find anything
而且我不知道该怎么办了 "我什么都找不到"
and I don't know what to do":
"我也不知道怎么办"
title of your sex tape. What is happening right now
这是你性♥爱♥录像的标题啊 这是怎么回事
They caught Hawkins trying to flee the country.
Hawkins企图逃去国外被逮住了
She confessed to everything,
她什么都认了
and they let me out. Oh, my God,
他们就放我出来了 我的老天爷
Jake, is it really you? Are you really here?
Jake 这真的是你吗 你真的在这儿吗
You know it, baby.
当然了 亲爱的
But first... I gotta hug my best friend.
但是 我要先跟我最好的朋友抱抱
Yeah. What?
好样的 啥
Welcome back, Peralta.
欢迎回来 Peralta
I just heard from the mayor.
市长刚刚跟我通了电♥话♥
To apologize for what happened to you,
为了对你的遭遇表达歉意
they're sending you to Disney World.
他们要送你去迪士尼乐园玩
You and one male guest.
你和一位男顾客
As long as I don't have to go on any of the scary rides.
只要别让我玩那些吓人的设施就行
I'd just go for the shows. Yeah!
我就只去看表演 好样的
Boyle, Boyle, Boyle!
Boyle Boyle Boyle
Boyle, Boyle, Boyle!
Boyle Boyle Boyle
Boyle!
Boyle
Were you dreaming about Jake again?
你又梦见Jake了
Why did you wake me up?!
你干嘛叫醒我啊
I told you never to wake me up!
我跟你说过永远别叫醒我
Wake up! Rise and shine!
醒醒 起来晒太阳啦
Good morning, Caleb.
早上好啊 Caleb
You woke up happy for once.
你今天很开心地醒了啊
You're damn right I did. It's visiting day.
你说得对 我确实挺开心 今天是探望日
It's visiting day!
今天是探望日
Happy visiting day.
探望日快乐
Happy visiting day, Tommy. You excited for the family to come?
探望日快乐 Tommy 你家人要来了 激动不
Tino, is Maria on her way?
Maria在路上了吗 Tino
Miguel, happy visiting day--
Miguel 探望日快乐
and he hung himself. Oh, my God.
哦 他上吊了 我的天
Guard! Guard!
警卫 警卫
Hi, hey. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Oh, man, three weeks is way too long between visits.
天呢 三周的探望间隔简直太长了
I know, I'm so sorry.
我懂 抱歉
It's been so hard to get down to South Carolina between
在工作和争分夺秒花时间查你的案子之间
work and spending every free minute on your case.
挤出时间来南加州真的是太难了
All right, that's enough touching.
好了 停止身体接触
You used all the touching time, Amy.
你把所有的触摸时间都用完了 Amy
I get 100% of the goodbye touching time.
告别时候的触摸时间全是我的
100%. So, Charles, I gotta ask:
全都是我的 呃 Charles 我得问一问
what's going on with your hair? Well, it turned white
你头发怎么了 就 压力太大 变白了
from the stress, but I didn't want you to worry,
但是我不想让你担心
so I dyed it back to my normal color
所以染回了我原来的发色
with a splash of Batali. Do you like it?
带了一点巴塔利(美国名厨)的风格 你觉得怎么样
So, how's my case going? Have you found anything on Hawkins?
我的案子怎么样了 你们对Hawkins的调查有进展吗
I've been working it in here.
我一直在监狱里查
You know, when no one's watching.
你知道 没人看着的时候
In my cell. At night. In the dark.
在我的牢房♥里 晚上的时候 在黑暗中
I guess I've been mostly thinking about it.
我觉得我基本上一直在想着这事
We're tracking her 24/7.
我们全天候都在调查她
You know, watching her men, combing her old files,
盯着她的人 搜查她以前的文件
but she's done a great job at covering her tracks.
但是她掩藏工作做得很好
We will find something, babe.
我们会有所发现的 亲爱的
I swear. Don't give up hope, okay?
我发誓 不要放弃希望 好吗
How are they treating you? Are you safe?
他们对你怎么样 你在这儿安全吗
Yeah, I'm in protective custody
嗯 我是被保护性监禁的
because everyone in gen pop hates cops.
因为普通监区的人都恨死警♥察♥了
I'm not really sure why.
我是不太知道为啥
Something about us locking them in cages
大概是因为我们把他们关进了笼子之类的吧
and letting the world pass them by.
让全世界都与他们错身而过了
So, it sounds like you're isolated
就 听起来好像你被孤立起来了
and haven't had any chance to make new friends.
没有什么机会能够交到新朋友啊
Well, my cellmate,Caleb, is okay.
那个 我狱友 Caleb 人还不错
Just remember he's in prison.
记住 他是个吃牢饭的
No matter how small the crime, people don't change
无论他犯得事儿有多小 人是不会变的
and don't deserve second chances.
也不该有悔过自新的机会
Charles, relax. I'm not gonna replace you.
Charles 放轻松 没人能取代你
Trust me, all I've been thinking about
相信我 我一直一直在想着
is when you guys are gonna get down here.
你们什么时候会来这儿
And now you are, and we can finally talk.
现在你们来啦 我们终于能好好谈谈了
There's an incident in the yard.
院子里出事了
We're going into lockdown.
我们要进入防范禁闭了
Inmates, line up. No.
囚犯们 整队 不
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不 不 不
I have 50 more minutes. I need this.
我还有五十分钟时间呢 我需要这些时间
Back to your cells right now. No!
立刻回到你的牢房♥去 不要
My touching time.
属于我的触摸时间
Sarge, Captain. Oh, you guys brought Hitchcock.
警长 警监 哦你们还带了Hitchcock来
Uh, no, we just bumped into him in the lobby.
呃 不是 我们是在大厅里遇见他了
We don't know why he's here. Jenny, baby!
不知道他为啥在这儿 Jenny 宝贝儿
I love what prison's doing to your figure.
我爱死你被监狱生活改造过的身材了
Okay. So, how's prison?
行吧 监狱里咋样啊
Nobody likes cops in here, so I had to earn their respect
这儿没人喜欢警♥察♥ 所以我得靠发动一些暴♥动♥来
by starting a bunch of riots. Got thrown in solitary for a week.
获得尊重以立足 被单独监禁了一周
What's going on with your face?
你的表情咋回事啊
I hate seeing you like this, so I'm flexing my eyes
我不喜欢看到你这样 所以我很努力地收缩我的眼部肌肉
real hard to keep from crying.
好让自己不要哭出来
It's okay, we can still have a normal conversation.
没事儿 我们还能正常聊天
So...how's the food?
所以 吃的怎么样啊
Pay no attention to him, Rosa. He's very emotional, Rosa.
别管他 Rosa 他特别情绪化 Rosa
Why are you saying my first name?
你为啥叫我的名啊
Well, Rosa, I read an article in a medical journal
是这样的 Rosa 我在医学期刊上看了一篇文章
that said one destabilizing aspect
说是监狱生活令人状态不稳定的一个因素
of incarceration is the constant dehumanization,
就是长♥期♥的物化消灭人性
Rosa. You need to be reminded
Rosa 你一定要记住
that you're more than just a number, Rosa.
你不只是一个编号♥ Rosa
You are Rosa...Rosa.
你是Rosa Rosa
Yup, that fixes prison.
很好 完全抵消了监狱的影响
Is there anything we can do to help you?
有什么我们能做的帮得到你的事情吗
Anything you need done on the outside? No, I'm good.
有什么你需要在外面办好的事吗 不用了 我很好
It's not a problem. Rosa.
什么都不成问题 Rosa
We're here for you. Rosa.
我们会帮你的 Rosa
Whatever you need. Rosa.
不管你需要什么 Rosa
Okay, I'll come up with a list.
好吧 我会列个单子的
The alarm went off before we could even talk.
我们还没来得及说上几句话警铃就响了
Aw, that's too bad, bud.
那也太惨了 兄弟
But at least you have people that wanna come and visit you.
但至少还有人想来见见你
My family hasn't been to see my since my trial.
庭审过后我的家人就再也没找过我了
You eat nine people and all of the sudden
你吃了九个人然后忽然之间
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表