剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
这意味着她没胆子和管理层当面对质
which means she will never stand up to management.
但我不想当警监 我只想要超大聚会三明治
I don't want to be captain. I just want my party sub.
请让我再次享用聚会三明治
Please just give me back my sub.
投Scully一票吧
Vote Scully.
那我速战速决
I'm gonna make this quick.
Scully说我想当警监 我的确想
Scully said that I want to be captain, and I do.
但那并不会妨碍我为你们说话
But that won't stop me from standing up for you.
他还说如果你们为他投票 你们就能有条金船
He also said if you voted for him, you'd get a golden boat.
那可不是真的
That's not real.
如果我当选了 我就会参加所有工会会议
If I get elected, I'll go to all the union meetings,
做到真的尽心尽责 而且最重要的是
actually pay attention, and most importantly,
我会把剩下的聚会三明治带回来
I'll bring back party sub leftovers.
谢谢你 Scully
Thank you, Scully.
"选我呀 傻蛋们"
"Pick Amy, dummies."
你好
Hello.
嗨 你怎么找到我的
Hey. How'd you find me?
我是个警探 记得吗
I'm a Detective, remember?
我刚才也走错了一堆办公室
I also went into a bunch of wrong offices first.
偷了一大堆薄荷糖
Stole hella peppermints.
所以怎么了 你又要因为我尽职了而嚷嚷我吗
So what's up? You here to yell at me again for doing my job?
不 我是来约你的
No, I'm here to ask you out.
哦 - 好吧
Oh. - Yeah.
西村区有个酒吧
There's a bar in the west village
那儿有好多乒乓球台
that has a bunch of ping-pong tables,
我觉得我们应该到那里去
so I thought we could head over there
喝点酒聊聊天 然后 万一的话
and have a drink, talk, and then, with any luck,
再来一场恼人的你争我夺
things will get uncomfortably competitive.
听起来很有趣
That sounds fun.
听着 如果我们要这么做
Look, if we're going to do this,
那得先约法三章
we're gonna have to have a couple of rules.
第一条规矩 从现在开始实行
Rule number one, starting right now:
不许谈论工作
No work talk.
好嘞 那咱就直接在你的桌子上开搞吧
Perfect, we can just skip straight to making out on your desk.
是吗 这不是我的桌子 这个才是
Yeah, that's not my desk. This is.
懂了
Copy that.
赖到清洁工头上 赶紧跑吧
Blame it on the janitor and make a break for it?
没问题 - 您先请
Absolutely. - After you.
Charles 真抱歉我们俩谁都没得到那个房♥间
Charles, I'm sorry that neither of us have the room.
没错 我也是 为这不幸的困局而失望着
Yes. I, too, am disappointed by this unfortunate stalemate.
你的语气怎么像维多利亚时代的人
Why are you talking all victorian?
这语气意味着 你在掩饰些什么
You're lying about something. That's what that means.
一派胡言 我的女士
Nonsense, m'lady.
好吧 好 我现在也许不在那客房♥里
Okay, fine... I might not be in that hotel room right now,
但我的基因库还在那里
but my Gene pool is.
恶心啊
Ew.
你在那干嘛了
What'd you do in there?
我把客房♥交给了我爸
I gave the hotel room to my father
并且让他用我的名字登记入住
and told him to check in under my name.
什么 不要啊 我把钥匙给我妈了
What? No! I gave my key to my mom!
嗨
Hey.
喔 对不起 我一定是走错房♥间了
Oh, I'm sorry. I must have the wrong room.
没关系 那你是怎么
That's okay. Yeah, what do...
嗨 等等 我们以前见过吗
Hey, wait a second, do we know each other?
你女儿是不是Gina
Is your daughter Gina?
是的 你是那个小男人的爸爸 Boyle
Yes! And you're that little man's father, Boyle.
没错
Yeah.
我们是在家庭食品募捐会上见的面
We met at the family food drive.
我叫Darlene Linetti
I'm Darlene Linetti.
我叫Lynn Boyle 很高兴 再见到您
Lynn Boyle, pleased to re-meet you.
你觉得这是怎么回事啊
So what do you think's going on here?
搞错了之类的吗
Mix up or something?
不知道
I don't know.
Regina最近在鼓励我去
Regina's been encouraging me to have some...
寻欢作乐
Romantic adventures.
我的天
Holy cow.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表