剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Nancy, if I may...
你不可以 - 好的
You may not. - Okay.
听着 我们的方法可能有点非传统
Look, our methods may have been a little unorthodox,
也许还有一点
and perhaps a little...
过度形象并且令人作呕
Graphic and disgusting.
我本来想说小恶心的
I was gonna go with yucky...
但是这些孩子今天玩得很开心
But these kids had fun today.
并且学到了很多
And they learned a lot.
Tricia 什么是鲁米诺
Tricia, what's Luminol?
它用于在犯罪现场寻找血迹
It's used to look for blood in a crime scene.
即使罪犯试图清理血迹
Even if a criminal tried to clean it up,
血液中的铁使得化学物质发光
the iron in blood makes the chemical glow.
还有 Bobby 什么叫眼球摘除术
And, Bobby, what's enucleation?
就是有人把你的眼珠子弹出来
It's when someone pops your eyeball out.
当时应该举个不那么恶心的例子
Probably should've used a less gross example.
重点是
The point is,
正是这样的教育经历让我热爱我的重点学校
this is exactly the kind of educational experience i loved about my magnet school.
这一点还有待讨论
Well, there's something to be said for that.
还有 更重要的是
Also, and more importantly,
我让McKenzie和Brianna不再讨厌Kelsey S了
I got McKenzie and Brianna to stop hating on Kelsey S.
现在他们是最好的朋友了 不用谢
And now they're best friends... you're welcome.
哇哦 那其实挺厉害的
Wow, that's actually impressive.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以 Susman博士
So, Dr. Susman,
让我们为这次参观之旅正名
let's just call this field trip what it was...
这是一次巨大的成功
a huge success.
它挺 有趣的
It was... interesting.
我看到了一个妓♥女♥耶
I saw a prostitute.
别帮倒忙了 小子
Not helping, kid.
D'Angelo的住处就在那些树后面
D'Angelo's place is just beyond those trees.
还没有人进出
No one's gone in or out.
幸好我们及时赶到
Good thing we got here in time.
坐直升灰机过来的
Flew in on a chopper.
Bell412还是A119Koala
Bell 412 or the A119 Koala?
这是机密
It's classified.
事实上 是一架350B2
Actually, it was the 350B2.
不错
Nice.
不 别让他说"不错"
No, don't give him the "Nice."
我们还没有看到任何屋内的动静
We haven't seen any movement in the house,
但是谷仓里有灯光
but there are lights on in the barn.
这有个谷仓
There's a barn?
你为什么对谷仓这么痴迷
What is your fascination with barns?
那是所有屌♥炸天的对决发生的地方
It's where all the awesome stand-offs happen...
生锈的农场用具 光线从弹孔透入
rusty farm equipment, light shining through bullet holes.
我跟你打赌至少会有一只鸽子慢动作起飞
I'll bet you at least one dove takes flight in slo-mo.
我跟你赌 因为那是不可能的
I will take that bet, because that's impossible.
后门有一支小分队
We've got a team on the back entrance,
一队人在盯着房♥子 那座小山上还有个狙击手
a team watching the house, and a marksman on that hill.
好 告诉你的人如果他们先找到钱
Okay, tell your men if they find the money first,
让我在耳边洗一遍然后说
that I get to riffle it next to my ear and go,
"都在这儿了"
"It's all here."
已经告诉他们了 Jake - 爱你 兄弟
Already told them, Jake. - Love you, bud.
好了 子弹上膛伙计们
All right, let's lock and load.
飞得比我想象的快 但还是很酷
Moved faster than I was expecting, but still cool.
我看不到他
I don't see him.
噢 他在这儿呢
Oh, he's here.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
他在呢 他死了
He is. He's dead.
什么 - 尸体就在这里
What? - The body is right here.
该死 Bludsoe耍了我们
Damn it! Bludsoe played us.
快接 快接 快接
Pick up, pick up, pick up.
哈喽 - 嘿 我是Peralta
Hello? - Hey, it's Peralta.
Bludsoe还在拘留中吗
Is Bludsoe still in custody?
是啊 我们关着他呢 他在他的
Yeah, we got him. He's in his...
哎哟
Ooh.
所以 先说好消息
So... good news first.
我们回去会飞过美丽的日落
We're gonna be flying back past a beautiful sunset.
坏消息 Bludsoe从医院逃跑了
Bad news... Bludsoe escaped from the hospital
我们都完蛋了
and we're all screwed.
但是 有漂亮的日落噢
But... Pretty sunset.
哦 伙计 看看警监
Oh, man, look at the captain.
他在缓慢地踱步
He's pacing slowly.
对于他 那就像全开的愤怒大爆发
For him, that's like a full-on, rage-fueled freak out.
唯一更糟的就是他站着一动不动的时候
The only thing worse is when he stands perfectly still.
哦 不 他完全静止了
Oh, no, he's standing perfectly still.
好了 我要去跟他谈谈
All right, I'm gonna go talk to him.
嗯 不我不去
Mm, no I'm not.
是的 我要去 不 我才不去
Yep, I am. No, I'm not gonna do it.
好了 我去 我这就去
Okay, I am. I'm gonna go.
好 小心点
Okay. Be careful.
你真勇敢 - 谢谢
You're so brave. - Thanks.
嘿 警监
Hey, Captain.
你在想什么呢
What you thinking about?
主要是Madeline Wuntch会怎么毁灭我
Mostly about how Madeline Wuntch will destroy me
就因为你想要一架直升机来演动作片
because you wanted a helicopter to play action movie.
我需要直升机是因为我在追捕一个坏人
I needed the helicopter because I was chasing a bad guy
因为我是个警♥察♥
because I'm a cop.
真的吗 不是只想要让这个案子变得传奇吗
Really? It wasn't just to make this case epic?
这个案子是很传奇
This case is epic.
你只是被政♥治♥蒙混了头脑看不见
You're just too wrapped up in the politics to see it.
长官 我们在追踪一个偷了两千一百万美金
Sir, we're tracking a triple murderer
杀了三个人的罪犯
who stole $21 million,
你能想到的只有Madeline Wuntch
and all you can think about is Madeline Wuntch.
你说得对 - 你说什么
You're right. - What's that now?
在我来九九片区之前
Before I came to the Nine-Nine,
我被困在公共关系部门的一个办公桌后面慢慢腐烂
I was rotting away behind a desk in the public relations department.
我想要的只是一个再次做个好警♥察♥的机会
All I wanted was the chance to do good police work again.
我刚得到这个机会 我却浪费它想着那个邪恶的癞蛤♥蟆♥
I just got it, and I blew it thinking about that devil toad.
我受够政♥治♥了
I'm tired of politics.
我们去抓住那个混♥蛋♥Bludsoe
Let's get that punk! Bludsoe.
这真是棒呆了
This is amazing.
当然 我们完全不知道他在哪里
Of course, we have no idea where he is,
但是我欣赏你的想法
but I love where your head's at.
他没有家人
He has no family.
也许有个女朋友
Maybe there was a girlfriend
或者某个咖啡店的同事
or someone he worked with at the coffee shop.
咖啡店 为什么一个知道自己会有两千一百万美元的人
The coffee shop... why would someone who knows they have $21 million coming
会做一份最低薪资的工作呢
take a minimum wage job?
因为他需要进入那栋建筑
Because he needed access to that building.
因为那就是钱藏着的地方
Because that's where the money's hidden.
好了 我们得尽快赶到那儿
All right, we got to get there quick.
也许我们应该坐直升灰机
Maybe we should take the chopper.
你说了直升灰机
You said chopper.
死亡刀锋 响尾蛇 是时候出发了
Death Blade, Sidewinder, it's go time!
收到 扫兴鬼
Roger that, Wet Blanket.
不 从今以后 叫我
No, from now on, call me...
天鹅绒雷霆
Velvet Thunder.
好的
Okay.
嘿 Cagney和Lacey离开等候名单了
Hey, Cagney and Lacey got off the wait list.
谢谢你们帮我
Thank you, guys, for helping me.
Rosa 我本应该听你的
Rosa, I should've listened to you.
是啊 每个人都应该听我的
Yeah, everyone should listen to me
不论何时 不论何事
all the time about everything.
还挺好玩的 孩子们其实喜欢我
It was pretty fun. The kids actually liked me.
我希望我能回到初中
I wish I could go back to middle school
带着我现在的知识
knowing what I know now.
我一定超酷的
I'd be so cool.
我还能重做所有的考试
And I'd get to retake all the tests.
更新一些读书报告
And update some book reports.
噢 对了 Gina Susman博士说
Oh, un, Gina, Dr. Susman said
你对那些孩子产生了真正的影响
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表