剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
到了 金手指约在那个巷子里碰头
Ok, fingers wants us to meet him at that alley over there.
有什么剧情设定 小Jake
What's the playbook, Jackie?
他在酒吧留言 想吓唬我
Well, he left me that note in that bar and try to scare me,
但只让我怒火中烧
but that only made me angry.
当回硬汉 去拿回本属于我们的东西
We go in hard and tough, and take what's rightfully ours.
我要300刀
I want 300 dollars.
当然 没问题 要啥您尽管说
Abusolutely, no problem, whatever you need.
不过我没带钱
I happen to not have any money on me, though.
Charles 你带现金了吗
Charles, you have any cash?
我带了120刀
I have 120 dollars.
还有我第一天上幼儿园时
and my lucky 2-dollar bill I found
捡到的幸运两美刀
on my first day of kindergarten.
好的 那一共是122刀
Okay, so that's 122 dollars.
还有你的鞋
And I want your shoes.
什么 好吧
What? Fine.
给 拿上我的鞋
Here. Take my shoes.
能把表给我了吗
Can I please have the watch now?
已经在你手上了 一直都在你手上
You already have it. You had it all along.
什么 你在说什么
What? What are you talking about?
我放你车的储物箱里了
I put it in the glove compartment of your car
你觉得我会带着一块
Think I'll walk around with
偷来的警监的表到处跑吗
the stolen police captain's watch.
我可不傻
I'm not a idiot.
很好 我本来应该谢谢你
Great! Well, I would say thank you,
即使在罪犯圈
but even for a criminal
你的客户服务也烂到家了
your customer service has been abysmal.
我的荣幸 晚安
My pleasure. Have a good night.
我们回警局反败为胜
Let's get back to the precinct and win this bet and change...
Jake 你的车
Jake, your car!
不 玻璃扎着了 不
No! Aw, glasses. No!
是水泵
Syringe!
Jake你把车停在消防栓前面了
Jake, you parked in front of a hydrant.
误事的消防队
Stupid fire department!
得想办法跟上那辆拖车
We gotta think of a way to catch up with that truck!
这个怎么样
How about this?
可以 - 快进来
Yes! - Hop in!
走着
Go.
Boyle 我们做到了
We are doing it, Boyle!
看我们的东京漂移
We're Tokyo Drifting!
Tokyo Drift 速度与激♥情♥3: 东京漂移
已经看不见拖车了
I can't see the tow truck anymore.
Charles 你怎么会比车慢这么多
Charles, how come you are so much slower than a car?
我就是怕把你颠着了
I was just trying not to jostle you too much.
你可是最棒的哥们儿
You are a champagne of friends!
看 那头有个酒吧
Look, there's a bar up ahead.
也许能打到车
We would even get a cab up there.
还有时间把手表争取回来
There's still time to get that watch!
好嘞
Alright!
劳驾 借过一下
Excuse me! Excuse me!
赤脚警♥察♥来了
Shoeless cop coming through!
老天啊 Charles
God! Charles!
Jake 你在哪
Jake, where are you?
放开我
Come on!
我还想下周穿着这外套
I was gonna wear this jacket
参加我表弟的成人礼呢
to my cousin's bat-mizvah next week!
给我松手
Get off of me!
Jake 这有派对巴士
Jake, party bus!
嘟嘟 快上车吧
Choo-choo! Get on board!
好主意 Boyle
Good idea, Boyle!
滚啦
Get off!
来嘛
Come on!
我的手被咬住了啊啊啊
Aah! He's got my hand!
纽约警局 我不是来搅局的
NYPD! I won't stop the party.
只是需要你载我一程
But I do need the bus.
上来吧
Come on!
来跳舞嘛 喵嗷
Lets dance! Meow!
呦呵 这是什么情况
Alright, what is happening here?
万圣节啦 伙计
Halloween, Man!
我的朋友
My man!
万圣节喽
It's Halloweeeeen!
还有十六个街区呢 总得找点事做
Well, gotta do something. for sixteen blocks.
万圣节喽 - 万圣节喽
Halloweeeeen! - Halloweeeeen!
万圣节喽
Halloweeeeen!
嗨 我找你来着
Hey, I've been looking for you.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
咱们能不现在谈吗Terry
Can we not do this right now, Terry?
我正陷在人间的不幸中无法自拔
I'm in an immense of a personal tragedy.
我的天 你的家人还好吗
Oh my god, is your everything OK with your family?
什么家人 别胡闹
Family... What?
不是 咱们在谈正事呢
No, this is serious!
"板潮"刚刚来把我"舞"退了
Floorgasm just came by and danced me out of the group.
还有没有王法了
It's not fair!
是我创立了"板潮"
I founded the group,
可她们现在想弹劾我
but now they wanan kick me out
就只是因为我连着八次没去排练
just because I missed eight rehearsals?
我以为自己不会这么说
I never thought I'd say this,
不过"板潮"说的有道理
But Floorgasm has a point.
你现在超级不负责任
You're being super irresponsible.
你还老是耍"差度"
You have a battitude.
就是差劲的态度
That's bad attitude.
我喜欢哦
I love that!
听着 我不想告诉你
Look, I don't want you to know,
因为这太不符合我的人格了
because it's so off-brand for me.
不过
But...
我错过排练是因为
I'm missing rehearsals because
我在上夜间大学
I've been going to college and
我想把那什么本科读完
I am trying to finish my bachelor degree or whatever.
真的吗
Really?
太好啦Gina 我真为你骄傲
That's great Gina! I'm so proud of you!
我尽管做事一贯干净利索
While I generally nail everything,
没成想却不会
I'm just having trouble
平衡学业和对舞蹈的热情
balancing studies and my passion for dance.
而且你还在做全职工作呢
Plus you're working full time!
那倒是没多大影响啦
Yeah, that actually doesn't factor into it or whatsoever.
不过也没啥关系了
Anyway, it doesn't matter.
因为我再也无法跳舞了
'Cause I'm never gonna dance again.
这世界痛失了一位天使
The world just lost an angle.
告诉你
You know what?
今晚我陪你跳
I'm gonna dance with you tonight.
我绝不让你因为干了点正经事
I'm not gonna let those losers punish you
而被那些蠢货欺负
for doing something good.
我去学校我自豪
School is cool!
只有真理才能这么有韵律
That's why it rhymes.
Terry 爱死你了
Terry, you are the best!
世界啊 你的天使回来啦
World! Your angle has returned!
多谢你载我一程
Thank you for the ride!
照片记得圈我哦
tag me in those pics.
你好 我是纽约警局的Jake Peralta
Hey there, I'm Jake Peralta, NYPD.
你们拖走了我的车 我现在着急把它取回来
You guys towed my car, and I really need it back.
有警徽吗
Got a badge?
恩 稍等 给您找
Uh, yeah, I sure do.
我去呀 我的警徽呢
Damn, my badge!
一定是被派对公交上的混球们给偷了
Those demons on the bus party must have stolen it.
反正你也有驾照或信♥用♥卡♥
You got a license or a credit card.
付了钱就能提车了
Just pay and get it out.
也是 多谢提醒
Oh, great, thank you.
事情终于顺了
Finally something goes right...
才怪了好吗
...it's going horribly wrong!
我既没带身份证件也没带信♥用♥卡♥
I don't have my ID or my credit cards.
我非常需要那辆车
But I really need that car.
拜托 求求您了
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表