剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
I am a liitle conflicted about having a vasectomy
是吗 所以你就朝医生扔心电图机了
Really? Is that why you throw a EKG machine at the doctor?
很抱歉我把你只当做"普通同事"
I'm sorry that I thought you as a work friend
你在这陪着我呢
You're here, man.
你是个"交心"的朋友啊
You're a friend-friend.
你让Terry勇敢面对他自己和他的命根子
You made Terry get real with himself and his genitals.
你的小脑袋里面有一颗赤忱热心啊
Your tinny head has a big heart inside.
从科学上讲没有这回事 但是
I know that's scientifically wrong but
谢谢了 警长
Thanks Serge.
等我妻子回家了我会和她谈谈
I'm gonna talk to my wife when she comes home.
你是个贴心的好哥们
You're a huggy good friend.
不要 又来了
No! Not again.
Santiago
Santiago.
我们的测评结果出来了
We received our grade.
哦 我的天
Oh my god.
要说再见了吗
Is this goodbye?
我还有好多话要对你说
There's still so much I have to say to you.
2.7分
2.7.
一般般吧
Mediocre.
但是足够让你继续在这里任职了
But enough for you to stick around.
你是怎么让她改变主意的
How did you get her to change her mind?
我不得不违背自己的底线
I had to compromise everything I stand for.
从过去到现在 你都比我更加优秀
You're now, and always have been the superior police officer.
然后呢
And?
Derek Jeter的事情是我错了
The Derek Jeter thing was my fault.
真抱歉你要受这样的委屈
I'm sorry you had to go through that.
不 你是对的
No, you were right.
这是一份我有过的最好的工作
This is the best job I've ever had
因为一点小矛盾就放弃真是太蠢了
and it would be foolish to give it up over a petty feud.
给 这是给你的
Here, This is for you.
这是你过去几天工作的测评
It's a grade for your performance these past few days.
字母评分的 以免显得很"诡异"
A letter grade, so as to not be "Weird" about it.
哦我的天 不用你这么费心
Oh my god, you really shouldn't have.
是个A
An "A".
谢谢你
Thank you.
纯属好奇
Just curious.
你的系统里有A加吗 还是说A就是最高的
Does your system have pluses in it, or is, like, "A" The highest?
审讯怎么样了
How did the interrogation go?
Gregory承认是他捅的人
Gregory confessed to the stabbing.
干得漂亮
Nice work.
我和妻子谈过了
I just talked to my wife.
我们准备等等做手术
We're waiting on the operation.
一切都好
Everything's cool.
你告诉她我们睡了两次了吗
Did you tell her we slept together twice?
谢谢你照顾我
Thanks for taking care of me.
给你准备了个礼物
I got you a present.
这也算是个礼物吗 Terry
Do you know what a present is Terry?
我是很关心朋友的
I care about my friends.
现在给我吃了胡萝卜 否则我把你的小脑袋扭下来
Now, eat your carrots, or I rip your tinny head off.
不要 不要 - 来吧
No, No. - Come here.
我讨厌和你做朋友
I hate being friends with you.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表