剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
That's what I think you should name the baby.
男孩女孩都能用哦
Works for a boy or a girl.
你听着 Jake
Listen up, Jake.
我们才知道Sharon怀孕了
We just found out Sharon is pregnant
现在告诉大家还太早
and it's way too early to tell anyone.
这是个秘密
This is a secret.
明白吗 - 明白
Do you understand me? - Yeah.
是吗
Do you?
你明白吗
Do you understand me?
啊 暴♥力♥来的太快就像龙♥卷♥风♥
Oh, this got physical very quickly.
这是很严肃的事 Jake
This is adult stuff, Jake.
严肃一点
Be serious!
我保证不会告诉其他人 好吗
Look, I promise I won't tell anyone, all right?
我会守口如瓶的
My lips are sealed.
很好
Good.
对你来说我有重量吗
Do I even weigh anything to you?
没有
No.
就像举起几颗葡萄一样
It's like holding a couple of grapes.
好的 搭档 咱们来搞定这个
Okay, partner, let's bang this out.
不如我们去咖啡厅坐坐
Should we grab a cup of coffee,
交流一下各自的想法
bounce some theories off each other...
我已经解决了
I solved it already.
哦
Oh...
那不如我们去咖啡厅坐坐
Then should we grab a cup of coffee,
然后你告诉我你发现了什么
you could tell me what you found out and...
不用了 在这说就行了
No, we can do it here.
火是Richard Wilcox放的
The fires were set by Richard Wilcox,
他是三场火灾中均第一个到现场的救火员
the firefighter who was first on the scene at all three fires.
好 呃 那现在我们来反向推理
Okay uh, now we just have to work backwards,
找出为什么
figure out why...
他想升官 想当个英雄
He was up for a promotion and wanted to look like a hero.
对
Yup.
但 我们怎么找出这个坏蛋呢
But how are we gonna find this bastard?
这么多年过去了 要再找他
After all these years, you know, it could take...
他开了间店
He owns a store.
我有地址
I have the address.
好吧
Okay.
我可以开车
I could drive.
不 你不知道我们要去的地方
No, you don't know where we're going.
但如果你想喝咖啡
But if you'd like a cup of coffee,
那附近有一间老面包店
there's an old bakery in that neighborhood.
买♥♥的咖啡很难喝
The coffee there is terrible
但我很享受怀旧的氛围
but I would enjoy the nostalgia.
我超喜欢难喝的咖啡
I love terrible coffee.
现在咱们去把Richard Wilcox拿下吧
Now let's put away Richard Wilcox,
那个一无是处的小混混
that no-good punk.
他86岁了
He's 86 years old.
再老也是小混混 警监
You don't outgrow punk, sir.
好了 警长
There you are, sergeant.
债务的第一笔分期付款
Installment one of TBD.
1200刀 是我全部的积蓄
1,200 bucks, that's everything I have.
还要告诉你 这些都是散钱
You should also note it's all in singles
因为填满一个公文箱要好多纸币
because it takes so many bills to fill up a briefcase.
谢谢你 Peralta
Thanks, Peralta.
跟别人分享秘密
You know, it's nice to finally have someone
是件很美好的事
to share this secret with.
我又要有孩子了
I'm pregnant, man!
是啊 我们要有孩子了
Yeah! We're pregnant.
我说我们 是因为我劝你别去做结扎手术
"We" Because I convinced you not to get a vasectomy.
所以如果不是因为我 你就没有鸡鸡了
So if it wasn't for me, you'd have no penis.
你还是不知道结扎手术怎么做的吧
You still don't know what a vasectomy is.
听着 我在想
Hey, so listen, I was thinking,
既然我证明了我在财政方面是很有责任感的
now that I've proven I'm fiscally responsible,
让我当孩子的教父怎么样
how you feel about me being the godfather?
这样好不好
How about this?
四周内 你不告诉任何人
You don't tell anyone about the pregnancy
我老婆怀孕了 我就考虑让你当教父
for four weeks, and I'll think about you being the godfather.
太好了
Yes!
哦还有 我列了个宝宝名字的清单放里面了
Oh also, I put a list of baby names in there.
我最喜欢的是Nakatomi
My favourate, Nakatomi.
以<虎胆龙威>里的大厦命名
After the tower in Die Hard.
男孩女孩都适用哦
Works for a boy or a girl.
发生什么了
What's going on?
这么多钱哪来的
How'd you get all that money?
切 我抓坏蛋的啊
Pfft, by putting bad guys behind bars.
我工作挣钱的啊 真是
I work for a living, jeez.
我把支票账户里的钱取光了
I emptied out my checking account.
等一下 你欠Terry钱好多年了
Wait, you've owed Terry for years,
现在 突然间你把所有钱都取给他了
and now, suddenly, you give him every penny you have?
为什么 - 为什么
Why? - Why?
等一下 因为所以啊
Oh, wait. Because.
这不算回答
That is not an answer.
不是 好吧 因为你们总念叨
No. Well, because you guys got in my head
我欠Terry钱这事
about owing Terry money.
说服了我 欠债还钱非常重要
And it convinced me that it's important to pay back your friends.
你欠我们所有人钱
Well, you owe all of us money.
意思是不是每个都还
So does that mean you're gonna pay all of us back?
对啊 Jake 还是你跟Terry的友情
Yeah, Jake, or is there something special
有什么特别之处
about your friendship with Terry?
没有啊
Nope.
Terry不是特例
Nothing special about Terry.
我会把欠每个人的钱都还清
I'm gonna pay everyone.
天哪 接下来的这句话
Man, I really hoped to say this
我是想说给杀了我全家的毒贩听的 但是
to a drug dealer who killed my whole family, but...
"是时候还清了"
It's payback time.
那么 就从我还Terry的钱里拨一小点给你们咯
All right, but a nice little dent into my Terry debt.
此处没有欢呼吗
No applause?
是在逗我吗
Seriously?
好吧 我知道该怎么办了
Okay, I see how this is gonna be.
好吧 我欠你们剩下几个人多少钱呀
All right, how much do I owe the rest of you?
4009美元
$4,009.
什么 这怎么可能
What? How is that even possible?
2008年6月3日 给你垫了饭钱
June 3rd, 2008, paid for your lunch,
花了8块零45美分
$8.45.
2008年6月3日 给你垫了汽水钱
June 3rd, 2008, bought you a soda,
花了1块5分钱
$1.05.
2008年6月3日 借给你4000刀去置备娱乐设施
June 3rd, 2008, lent you $4,000 for an entertainment system.
原来如此
Now there it is.
从那以后我就没有继续记着了
I stopped keeping track after that.
好 好吧 明白了
Sure. Sure, okay.
其他的诸位呢
How about the rest of you?
710块大洋
710 dollarinos.
856块零32分
$856.32
恩 蛮具体的
okay, very specific.
抱歉啊各位 我真的还不了
I'm sorry you guys, but I can't pay that.
这钱太多我出不起
It's too much money.
你干嘛不把还Terry的钱拿回来
Why don't you just take back the money you gave to Terry
再分成六份呢
and split it six ways.
至少每个人都能拿到一点了
Then at least everyone gets something.
不是不可以 但Terry需要这笔钱啊
Yeah, but Terry needs the money.
要这笔钱干嘛
For what?
那个吧
Uh...
是为了
for...
做丰臀手术
butt enhancement surgery.
明智
Smart.
Terry的臀部真的是重灾区
That's a real problem area for Terry.
对 - 等等你说啥
Yeah. - What?
啥
What?
我没打算做丰臀手术
I am not having butt enhancement surgery.
我也不需要做
Nor do I need it!
那好啊 赶紧把钱分了
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表