剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
我只是问了下他会不会紧张
I just asked him if he was feeling nervous.
Rosa 你知道Boyle家男人有多容易被影响
Rosa, you know how suggestible Boyle men are.
我只看了一部塞缪尔杰克逊的电影
I saw one Samuel L. Jackson movie,
然后我就戴了一顶坎戈尔的帽子三年
and I work a Kangol hat for three years.
啊 事情有点混乱
Ah! There has been a mix-up
而且承办人煮了一只和平鸽
and the caterer has cooked one of the doves,
所以我需要点好消息
so I need some good news.
演讲词怎么样了
How is that speech going?
你想听吗 - 好
Do you want to hear it? - Yes.
"Darlene和Lynn
"Darlene and Lynn,
"我希望你们记住路德范德鲁斯唱过的
"I want you to remember the words of Luther Vandross:
美国节奏蓝调与灵魂乐创作型歌♥手
"'来自你的一千个吻
"'A thousand kisses from you...
"'来自你的一千个吻
"'A thousand kisses from you
"'从来都不会太多'"
"'is never too much...'"
他每次读这句 就会崩溃
Every time he reads it, he breaks down.
我以为你以前做过的
I thought you had done this before.
是啊 但那只是健身的比喻而已
Well, yeah, but that was just workout metaphors.
你让我准备的华丽点
You told me to get gorgeous with it,
我就被带的太深了
and it took me to some very real places.
Terry 很抱歉 但你被炒了
Terry, I'm sorry, but you're fired.
警监 演讲归你了
Captain, the speech is yours.
要富有感情又有诗意
It needs to be emotional and poetic.
你能做到吗
Can you do it?
我第一任警监
Well, my first Captain
曾经称我为艾米莉·狄金森
used to call me Emily Dickinson.
美国女诗人 后世对她的性取向多有猜测
太好了
Great.
当然 他是用以侮辱我的性取向的
Of course, he meant it as an insult about my sexuality,
但别担心
but don't worry.
我很擅长抒情
I am good at emotion.
纽约警♥察♥ 我们知道你在这儿 Minsk
NYPD! We know you're here, Minsk!
不准动
Freeze!
嘿
Hey!
Gregor Minsk 你被捕了
Gregor Minsk, you're under arrest.
噢
Oh!
我不能让Jenny看见我这样子
I can't let Jenny see me like this.
我扯坏我的腰带了
I ripped my cummerbund.
没关系 我有一个
It's okay. I have an extra one.
可以借给你
You can borrow it.
是我高中爵士乐队队服里的
From my high school jazz band uniform.
我告诉你这个只是
I'm only gonna tell you this
因为你今天是个很棒的搭档
because you were a great partner today.
嗯哼
Uh-huh?
我吹过圆号♥
I played French horn.
我还在吹
I still do.
噢啥啊啊啊啊啊
Oh, whaaaaaaaaat?
宾客全到齐了但是什么都没准备好
The guests are all here and nothing is ready.
我们没有戒指 蛋糕上写着"Darlene和Lunn"
We don't have a ring, the cake says, "Darlene and Lunn,"
而且烟雾机还不管用了
and the smoke machine is not working.
我可以蹲在圣坛边上吞云吐雾
I could crouch by the altar and vape.
你就是个冷血的恶人
You are a stone-cold atrocity.
好了 我们只需要确定其他事都没问题就行了
Okay, we just need to make sure nothing else goes wrong.
Charles - 嗯
Charles... - Hmm?
你♥爸♥呢 Lunn呢
Where is your dad? Where is Lunn?
呃 他的袖扣还有点小问题
Um, he's still having a little trouble with his cuff links.
你知道我们Boyle家的男人和我们笨拙的火腿手
You know us Boyle men and our clumsy ham hands.
拜托告诉我你不会在你的
Please say you're not gonna reference
祝酒词里提到你的火腿手
your ham hands in your toast.
你让我删去了兄妹上♥床♥的部分
Well, you made me take out the brother-sister sex stuff,
所以第十八页有一大段空白
so there was this big hole on page 18.
第十八页 - 到了
Page 18? - Made it!
按时赶到了 - 恶 Amy
Made it in time. - Ew, Amy!
你的裙子脏死了
Your dress is filthy.
幸好我给你带了备用的衣服 - 嗯
Luckily I brought you a spare outfit. - Hmm?
我就知道我会讨厌你选的衣服
I knew I was gonna hate whatever you chose.
哦我的天 是Jenny
Oh, my God. It's Jenny.
她到了 我看起来怎么样
She's here. Okay, how do I look?
你看起来棒极了 上吧 邦德
You look great. Go get her, Bond.
谢谢 卫生棉
Thanks, Maxi Pads.
Jenny Gildenhorn
Jenny Gildenhorn?
我不知道你也会来
I didn't know you were coming to this.
Jake Peralta - 是啊
Jake Peralta? - Yeah.
哦我的天 你好吗
Oh, my God. How are you?
我挺好 我挺好
I'm good. I'm good.
哇哦
Wow.
哦抱歉我有点衣冠不整
Oh, sorry I'm a little bit ruffled.
我刚在来的路上逮捕了个很危险的货币伪造者
I arrested a very dangerous counterfeiter on my way here.
啊 看啊
Ah, look at that.
我外套上的三个扣子之一没扣好
One of my three jacket buttons is unbuttoned.
一定是打斗中散开的
Must have happened during the fight.
真是不好意思
That's embarrassing.
嘿 我在这儿谁都不认识 你想一起坐吗
Hey, I don't know anyone here. Want to sit together?
呃好呀 我愿意
Uh, yes, I would.
你先请
After you.
呃 Jake 等等
Uh, Jake, wait!
你干什么呢 把戒指给我
What are you doing? Give me the ring.
你听起来就像咕噜似的
You sound like Gollum.
<魔戒>与<霍比特人>系列中角色 曾是魔戒持有者
那对我来说毫无意义 我不看那种电影
That means nothing to me. I don't see those movies.
我太漂亮了 - 好吧
I'm too pretty. - Okay.
别担心
Well, not to worry.
我把戒指放在这儿了
I've got the ring right here.
不 那是我的薄荷糖
Nope. Those are my mints.
我吃薄荷糖 没什么大不了
I eat mints. No big deal.
呃 嗯哼
Um... uh-huh...
我把戒指弄丢了
I lost the ring.
哦我的天 哦我的天
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我一定是在逮捕的
I must have dropped the ring
过程中把戒指丢在这附近了
somewhere around here during the takedown.
我太蠢了 - 不 是我的错
I'm so stupid! - No, it's my fault.
是我说要去抓Minsk的
I made us go after Minsk.
拜托别爬进来
Please don't climb in here.
我不希望你在和Jenny Gildenhorn
I don't want you smelling like garbage
跳慢舞的时候闻起来像垃圾
for your slow-dance with Jenny Gildenhorn.
噢别担心 我只会
Oh, don't worry. The only thing
闻起来像我初中喷的
I'm gonna smell like is the Jason Priestly cologne
杰森祭司古龙水
I wore in middle school.
这个叫做"Brandon" 而且非常强烈
It's just called "Brandon," And it is overpowering.
Jake 看
Jake! Look!
哦我的天 你找到了
Oh, my God! You found it!
而且你现在单膝跪着
And you're on one knee.
你是在求婚吗 - 是的
Are you proposing? - Yes.
你愿意 Jacob Peralta 接受这枚戒指
Will you, Jacob Peralta, accept this ring
并且和我一起去我们奇怪的朋友的父母的婚礼吗
and bring it with me to our weird friends' parents' wedding?
我愿意 一千次我愿意
Yes. A thousand times, yes!
噢
Oh!
酷(好紧)
Tight.
是的 就是这么酷 朋友
Yeah, it's so tight, dawg.
不 我是说戒指真的好紧
And no, I mean the ring is actually tight.
Amy 这卡住了
Amy, it's stuck.
这戒指卡住了 - 不不不不不不不
The ring is stuck. - No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
让我试试 - 我们必须拿下来
Let me try. - We have to get this off.
Jenny会觉得我结婚了的
Jenny's gonna think I'm married.
并且这会毁了Lynn和Darlene的婚礼
Also it'll ruin Lynn and Darlene's wedding.
是是是 这只有我们
Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's just us here.
你不用假装你在乎他们
You don't have to pretend like you care about them.
好了 Jake找到戒指了
Okay. Jake has the ring.
我找到了一个多出的地方给你的媒灵
I found an extra place setting for your psychic.
奇怪 她说你安排不出的
Strange, she said you wouldn't be able to.
因为她是个骗子
Because she's a fraud.
你应该换成我的媒灵
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表