剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
I said yours was better.
管他呢 我们开始吧
Whatever. Let's just do this.
纽约警局 开门
NYPD. Open up.
嘿 快看
Hey, check it out.
没打包完的行李箱
Half-packed suitcase.
看来Bludsoe准备出游
Looks like Bludsoe was planning a trip
直到被某人打扰了
until he got interrupted by someone.
或者某事 - 比如
Or something. - Like what?
不知道 我只是觉得这样会增加悬念
I don't know... I just thought it would help the intrigue.
还真是
It did.
别再闲扯了
That's enough chitchat already.
别这样嘛 得有多少人被杀
Come on, how many people have to get killed
你才能开始享乐啊
before you start having fun?
你知道我们的工作是阻止人被杀吧
You do know it's our job to stop the killing, right?
等一下
Wait a second.
我好像闻到了死人的气味
I think I smell a dead body.
不对 我错了
Nope. My mistake.
等一下 别关
Wait! Don't close that.
看 指纹
Look. Handprint.
是面假墙
That's a fake wall.
纽约警局
Nypd.
把手放到头上出来
Come out with your hands on your head.
别开枪 别开枪
Don't shoot! Don't shoot.
他想杀我
He's trying to kill me.
我想噢 非要说的话
So I guess, if I had to sum them up,
Cagney的智商更高一点
Cagney is the intellectual one,
而Lacey更像是传统的那种天才
whereas Lacey is more of your traditional prodigy.
喔 你女儿们听起来都很棒啊
Well, your daughters sound great.
我会再看看她们的申请材料的
You know, I'm gonna look over their applications again.
不用劳烦了
Oh, no, that's not necessary.
姓氏是Jeffords 双写f
It's Jeffords with two Fs.
真正重要的是你的学生今天有一次美好的经历
But what really matters is that your students have an amazing experience here today.
是啊
They are.
看 Rosa 警长来了
Look, Rosa. Sarge is here.
天啊
Oh, my God.
孩子们 快离开这个房♥间
Children, get out of this room immediately.
快走
Let's go.
你们搞什么鬼
What the hell, guys?
他们才十二岁
They're 12 years old.
我在那个年纪愿意付出一切去看一袋人手
I would've killed to have seen a bag of hands at that age.
真是抱歉 我本想做自己 但是他们不喜欢
I'm so sorry... I tired to be myself and they hated it.
你去哪儿了 - 拯救这一天啊
Where were you? - Saving the day.
Hayes已经不算事儿了
Hayes is out of the picture.
McKenzie和Kelsey S.纠纷已经解决
The McKenzie/Kelsey S. Beef is squashed,
Brianna会和Aidan一起去舞会
and Brianna's going to the dance with Aidan,
反正他也更配的上她
who's a much better match for her anyway, BT-dubs.
这对我来说有什么用
How does any of that help me?
Susman老师 - 再见 Jeffords警长
Dr. Susman... - Good-bye, Sergeant Jeffords.
我想这次的经历对于孩子们来说真是够了
I think this experience has been more than enough for the children.
参观就这样结束吧
We're done here.
我正从咖啡店走回家
I was walking home from the coffee shop.
我在那里谈工作
I have a job bussing tables there.
接下来 Mikey D就把一把枪抵在我背上
Anyway, the next thing I know, Mikey D has a gun in my back.
Michael D'Angelo 富尔顿四♥人♥帮♥的另一个成员
Michael D'Angelo, the other member of the Fulton Street Four.
嗯 不管你们信不信
Yes, believe it or not,
我很熟悉我们负责的这起备受瞩目的谋杀案中
I familiarized myself with the names of all two suspects
所有两位嫌疑人的名字
in this high-profile homicide we're investigating.
我反抗了 但是他拿了我的钥匙
I fought him off, but he got my key.
钥匙用来干什么的
What's the key for?
我们四人一人一把
Each of us had one,
你得要集齐四把才能开保险柜
and you needed all four to open the safe.
保险柜里有什么
And what's in the safe?
两千一百万美金
The $21 million.
猜 头彩
Bing... pot...
不对 我本来想说"猜中了"
Nope... I was gonna say bingo,
但是突然觉得"中头彩"更好
but then I was like, "Jackpot's better,"
但是来不及改口 已经说了一半了
but then it was too late; I was halfway through the word.
猜头彩也行 也很顺口
Bingpot works. It's taking off.
是很顺口
It's taking off.
警监 D'Angelo在州北部有房♥产
Captain, D'Angelo has a place upstate.
当地治安官说现在就有辆车停在车道上
The local sheriff says there's a car in the driveway right now.
他一定在那儿
He must be there.
好吧 他们得自己突击了 不能等我们
Okay, they're gonna have to raid the place without us.
我们到达得花两个小时
It'll take us two hours to get up there.
或者我们可以坐
Or we could take...
我们不会坐直升飞机
We are not taking a helicopter.
你知道我是想说直升灰机
You know I was gonna say chopper.
Peralta 我知道你在享乐
Look, Peralta, I know you're having fun,
但如果一旦出了差错 出动直升飞机这种浪费经费的行为
but a helicopter is exactly the kind of wasteful expenditure
就会被Wuntch用来打击我
that Wuntch will use to bury me if something goes wrong.
好吧 长官 - 或许
Okay, sir... - Or...
如果我没用的话 她也会拿来攻击我
It's the kind of thing she'll crucify me for not getting.
"你本可以使用直升灰机的 Raymond"
"You could've had a chopper, Raymond.
"为什么不充分利用资源呢"
"Why didn't you take advantage?
等一等 我现在脑子有点乱
Just a minute... my cauldron's boiling over."
但实际上她说的是
Yeah, but what she actually said was,
"直升机是你的了 Peralta"
"Chopper's yours, Peralta."
你学得更像
Your impression was better.
你做了什么
What did you do?
她也许打电♥话♥给我了 我也许和她汇报了情况
She may have called me and I may have briefed her
而她也许同意了使用直升灰机
and she may have said yes to the chopper
因为直升灰机正在途中
because it's definitely on its way right now!
中间位置是我的
I call middle seat!
喔
Whoo!
这太棒了
This is awesome!
好吧 我们说清楚 从现在开始
Okay, just so we're clear, from this point forward,
我的代号♥是死亡剑客
my call sign will be Death Blade.
我的是Rum Tum Tugger
And I'll be Rum Tum Tugger.
不行 Boyle 不能用音乐剧<猫>里的角色名
No, Boyle. No characters from Cats.
好好想想 想个吓人的名字
Dig deep. Think of something scary.
阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥
Adolf Hitler.
不行
No!
你就叫 响尾蛇
You will be... Sidewinder.
好吧 但是希♥特♥勒♥更吓人
All right, but I'm more scared of Hitler.
你呢 警监 你的代号♥是什么
How about you, Captain? What's your call sign?
我就叫Raymond Holt警监
I will be Captain Raymond Holt.
我就知道你不会配合
Uh-huh, I knew you wouldn't play ball.
所以你的代号♥是扫兴鬼
And that is why your call sign is Wet Blanket.
响尾蛇 我是死亡剑客
Sidewinder, this is Death Blade.
收到了吗 响尾蛇 完毕
Do you copy, Sidewinder? Over.
我是响尾蛇 死亡剑客
This is Sidewinder, Death Blade.
你的消息已收到 完毕
I read you loud and clear. Over.
你有发现扫兴鬼的位置吗 响尾蛇
Do you have a 20 on Wet Blanket, Sidewinder?
完毕
Over.
我发现了 - 完毕
I do have a visual... - Over.
好了 警监
All right, look, Captain,
Wuntch说了 为了解决这案子
Wuntch said that we could have anything we needed
我们要什么都行
to solve this case.
是啊 但是为什么呢
Yes, but why?
为了抓住一个偷了两千一百万的杀人犯
To catch a murder who stole $21 million.
不 是为了让我们的失败显得更加引人注目
No, it's so that when we do fail, it'll be that much more spectacular.
如果我们不抓到D'Angelo 我的事业就完了
If we don't get D'Angelo, my career is over.
但是如果我们抓到了他 你的事业就会真正地腾飞
But if we do catch him, your career will really take off.
直升灰机双关语
Chopper pun!
Susman博士 我真的非常非常抱歉
Dr. Susman, I am so, so sorry.
拜托不要因为这个针对我的女儿们
Please don't hold this against my daughters.
我绝不会那样做
I would never do that.
预科学校招生是基于我们对家长的看法
Preschool admissions are based on what we think of the parents.
噢 不
Oh, no.
Susman博士
Dr. Susman...
Nancy 如果我可以这样称呼你的话
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表