剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
直到被认出来为止
before being recognized.
装孕妇 不错啊
Pregnant. Nice.
证明自己有性生活啊
Means ya had sex.
说的没错 不仅有 而且还没做好保护措施
Damn right, I did. And I forgot my birth control.
耶 - 棒
Yeah! - Yah!
我觉得这个肚子会把人们视线从我脸上吸引过去
I think the belly will draw attention away from my face.
聪明 大肚子就像单个的大胸 - 没错
Smart. Like one big boob. - Mm-hmm.
Jake最先出发
Jake will go first,
然后Amy 最后Rosa
then Amy, then Rosa.
Mark-Paul Gosselaar 美国演员 代表作<小律师有大作为>
各就各位 预备 上场吧
On your mark, get set, paul gosselaar!
求你了 把录像带给我吧
Please let me have the tape.
做梦
No dice.
我不知道怎么让你变酷
I don't know how to make you cool.
我都不能让自己变酷
I'm not even that cool myself.
虽然我拥有一个披萨烤盘 - 你认识酷的朋友啊
I mean, sure, I have a pizza stone. - You have cool friends.
比如Jake
Like Jake.
我只希望在某个对话里
I just wanna be part of a conversation
Jake提到我的名字 然后没人羞辱我
where Jake uses my name and nobody insults me.
我靠 你要求太多了
Damn it! You ask too much.
失败了
I blew it.
只骗过了两个人
I only got through two people.
他动得好厉害 你想摸一摸吗
He's kicking so much. You wanna feel?
不 不能摸
No! That's a bad idea!
噢 我的宝宝 偏到一边去了
Oh, my baby! It's on the side!
喔 我骗过了六个人
Oof. I got to six.
蠢宝宝
Dumb baby!
他们说得对 婴儿最讨厌了
People are right... They ruin everything!
嘿 等等 哇哇哇 我想试试这个
Hey, wait, whoa, whoa, whoa! I wanna try.
体验一下怀孕的感觉
Let me be pregnant.
哇噢
Whoop!
很可爱 - 是吧
Adorable. - Right?
真不敢相信我又输了
I can't believe I lost again!
我明明做好充分准备了 到底怎么回事
I was so psyched up for this. What happened?
呃 也许你准备得过度充分了
Well... maybe being so psyched up is what happened.
就像每次我们执行警务的时候
Like every time we're doing police work,
你都很聪明 很冷静
you're always super-smart and you stay calm
井然有序地做你的事
and take your time,
但每次玩这种蠢游戏呢
but every time we do dumb games like this,
你就很狂躁 跟个发疯的白♥痴♥一样
you get all frantic and act like a crazy idiot.
我的建议是 下次别再做发疯的白♥痴♥了
My advice... next time don't act like a crazy idiot.
多谢 居然说得挺有道理呢
Thanks. That's surprisingly insightful.
是啊 只能说 做了母亲
Yeah, well, motherhood...
真的会让一个男人改变很多
Really opens a man's eyes.
我终于感觉到成了更神圣伟大的人
I finally feel as if I'm part of something bigger than myself.
别说了
All right.
太过了吗 - 是的
Too much? - Yeah.
Peralta 搞什么鬼
Peralta. What the hell?
你干嘛来着 我被淘汰了
Where were you? I got eliminated.
打扰一下啦 警官
'Scuse me, officer.
怎么了 亲爱的 - 亲爱的
Yes, sweetheart. - Sweetheart?
你在逗我吧 Hank
Seriously, Hank?
你就这么和来警局的女人说话
Is that how you talk to women who come in here?
就知道你们在比赛
Jimmy jabs.
我连一个人都没骗过去
I didn't even make it past one person.
你出局了 我进决赛了
You're out? I'm in the finals?
只要打败Amy就能得到Katie的号♥码
And all I have to do to get Katie's number is beat Amy?
小菜一碟
Oh, that's nothing.
嘿 你再敢碰小Amy试试看
Hey! Don't you dare touch Amy Junior.
没错
That's right.
这孩子是你的
It's your baby!
你是说我把你肚子搞大了
Are you sayin' I knocked you up?
就是你
You sure did!
Jake 我能和你说两句吗
Jake. Can I talk to you for a second?
当然 拿着
Yeah, sure thing. Hold that.
好的
Sure.
Jake 你想取消比赛吗
All right, Jake... You wanna call off the bet?
什么 你快输了就
Seriously? You're gonna back out now
打退堂鼓了吗
just 'cause you're losing?
怎么 这是无规则之河上的船上赌场吗
What is this, a riverboat casino on the river of no rules?
不 我是在给你个台阶下
No. I'm giving you a chance to call off the bet
很明显 你不想要Katie的号♥码
because it's clear you don't actually want Katie's number
因为你还没放下Amy
because you're still into Amy.
什么 说什么傻话
What? That's crazy.
我这一整天累死累活
I just spent the whole day
就是为了得到Katie的电♥话♥
fighting for another girl's number.
你是花了一整天和Amy调笑吧
You spent the whole day flirting with Amy.
是啊 我们闹着玩 因为我们是朋友
Yeah, we're joking around because we're friends
我都放下了
now that I've moved on.
证明给我看
Then prove it.
打败Amy 也不和她插科打诨
Beat Amy and don't flirt with her at all.
好啊 简单得很 你得告诉Katie
Fine. Easy. But you better tell Katie
把周四空出来和我约会
to clear her schedule out thursday for a date,
因为我那天之前都得加班
'cause I am working nights until then,
那周末又得出差
and the following weekend, I am out of town.
放马过来吧
Let's do this!
嘿 Jake 问你个问题
Hey, Jake. Question for ya.
我打败你后
When I beat you,
应该用哪种舞姿庆祝呢
which victory dance should I do?
这样
This one?
还是这样
Or this one?
噢 哇 好的
Oh, wow, okay.
这两种都能庆祝胜利
Both are examples of victory dances.
你居然不回击我
No comeback?
那些舞姿可闪瞎眼啊
After I burned you with those moves?
你一定很紧张
You must be pretty nervous.
没错
Yep.
嘿 Jake - 嘿 Charles
Hey, Jake. - Hey, Charles.
看看这位是谁
Who's this with me?
Hitchcock
Hitchcock?
我们该走啦
Well, we should go now.
哇
Wow!
帝王般的感觉
What a high!
你们一直都是这种感觉吗
Do you guys feel this way all the time?
我满足了你的要求 把录像带给我
I did what you wanted. Give me the tape.
不 还没完呢
Oh, no, we're not done yet.
下一步 我想让你告诉所有人
Next, I want you to tell everyone
你觉得我帅惨了
you think I'm handsome.
表现得真实点儿
Make it seem natural.
禽兽
You are a monster!
那种毒品叫"猪咯咯"
So they're calling the drug "Giggle pig"?
Fisker局长
Chief fisker.
Jeffords警长 Raymond
Sergeant Jeffords. Raymond.
Wuntch副局长
Deputy chief Wuntch.
我不知道你也会来
I didn't realize you'd be attending.
看出来你不知道了
I can tell.
你那捕蝇嘴吓得都闭不上了
You have more of a fly-catching gape than usual.
我看了他的报告
I've examined his proposal.
没有证据显示
There's no proof that
猪咯咯会引起严重问题
giggle pig is a serious problem.
所以我们就坐等
So we're just supposed to wait
它流行吗
until it turns into an epidemic?
你就像1936年的国际联盟
You're like the league of nations in '36...
第一次世界大战结束后不久成立的国际组织 旨在维护和平
觉得埃塞俄比亚抗意战争会凭空消失
Just hoping the abyssinian crisis resolves itself.
埃塞俄比亚抗击意大利侵略的两次战争
这就是亚的斯亚贝巴陨落给你的启示
That's the lesson you draw from the fall of addis ababa?
埃塞俄比亚的首都
Raymond 你说的话好天真
Raymond, you sound so naive.
你的语气就像维克托伊曼纽尔三世
And you sound just like Victor Emmanuel III.
曾是意大利兼阿尔巴尼亚国王
这场嘴仗是谁赢了
I have no idea who's winning.
是我
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表