剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Newspaper clippings, police reports, pictures.
这包含了他职业生涯的每一刻 "从Ray到尾"
It's got every moment of his career, "From Ray to Z."
这是个很不好的主意
This is a very bad idea.
我知道 我也觉得这名字不够好
I know, I'm not happy with the title either,
我的备用方案是"监持住"
but my backup was "Keep holting on,"
但那样听起来就像他生病了似的
but that just makes him sound like he's sick.
好了 在我们和这个邪恶的畜生交易之前
All right, before we make a deal with this evil monster,
我能问点问题吗
can I just ask something?
猪咯咯真的那么重要吗
Is giggle pig really that important?
我的工作 Rosa的工作 还有这个警区的命运
My job, Rosa's job, and the fate of this entire precinct
全都指望在这个特遣队的成果上了
all depend upon the outcome of this task force.
好吧 好咯
All right, fine.
Diaz 我们现在是什么进度
Diaz, what's our status right now?
我们抓到了一些毒贩
We've picked up a bunch of dealers,
但我们的主要目标是Tito Ruiz
but our main target is Tito Ruiz.
我们认为他是掌控全局的
We believe he runs the whole operation,
不过我们没证据 因为他的手下
only we can't prove it because none of his people
都不愿出♥卖♥♥♥他 因为他杀了几只鸡儆猴
will turn on him just because he bit off a few noses.
太嫩
Babies.
要我说我们唯一能和他交易的条件
I say the only way we make a deal with Doug Judy
就是他给我们那个头目 Tito Ruiz
is if he can give us the top guy, Tito Ruiz.
我可以给你们Tito Ruiz
I can give you Tito Ruiz.
哦要不要这样 Judy
Oh, come on, Judy!
我想说 我们怎么知道这到底真的假的
I mean, how do we even know this is real?
这人唯利是图
This guy's a huckster!
他是个黑心骗子
He's a lie guy.
Peralta说得有道理
Peralta has a point.
你以前确实骗过我们
You have been a lie guy to us before.
谢谢你 - 给我些细节
Thank you. - Give me some details.
九十年代的时候 Ruiz和我在阿提卡是狱友
Ruiz and I were cellies in Attica in the '90s.
他上周给我发短♥信♥了
He texted me last week.
需要一些车子来运他的货
Needs some cars to deliver his product.
我拒绝了 因为贩毒太蠢了
I said no because drugs are stupid.
除了大♥麻♥和性药
Except for weed and sex pills.
男人总有需求
A man has needs.
*Rosa, Rosa, Rosa, Rosa*
*Rosa, Rosa, Rosa, Rosa*
*我想不起来你姓啥了宝贝*
*I can't think of your last name, baby*
别哼了
Enough crooning!
你能让我们面对面见到Ruiz吗
Can you get us a face-to-face with Ruiz?
可以 但你得保证我不用坐牢
Yeah, but you gotta give me zero jail time.
不 不可能
No, that's not gonna happen.
哈哈 蠢Judy
Ha-ha! Stupid Judy.
检察官 倒是可以提供减刑
The D.A., however, will offer a reduced sentence
作为逮捕Ruiz的报答
in return for Ruiz's arrest.
从20年减到5年
5 years instead of 20.
哦好无情 但是公平哦
Oh, that's tough but fair.
我知道为什么你对他有恋父情结了
I can see why you have such intense daddy-stuff with him.
哦是啊 没爸爸的人就是有父爱问题的人
Oh, yeah, the guy without a daddy is the one with daddy issues.
这什么逻辑啊
Explain that logic.
既然我要进监狱
Since I'm going to jail,
我想要享受剩下的在外面的时间
I wanna enjoy my time left on the outside.
给我安排个罗伊斯酒店那样的五星酒店
Put me up in a five-star hotel like the Royce.
无限客房♥服务和迷你吧台特权
Unlimited room service and minibar privileges.
布鲁克林人那样的三星
Three-star hotel like the Brooklyner.
六十一天含伙食费 没有迷你吧台
$60 a day meal allowance. No minibar.
奥奈达那种四星的
Four-star hotel like the Oneida.
两百餐费 不含迷你吧台和酒
200 in food, no minibar or alcohol,
但我可以狂吃糖果和坚果
but I get to go crazy on candy and nuts.
同意
Agreed.
嗷 噢最后一件事
Ow! Oh, one last thing.
Diaz要对我友善点
Diaz has to be nice to me.
我想让她叫我♥干♥爹
I want her to call me big sugar.
哈 大错特错 兄弟
Ha, hugh mistake, bud.
她绝对不会同意的
She'll never agree to that.
不 我同意 就这样吧 干爹
No, I'm in. Let's do this, big sugar.
什么 好吧
What? All right, fine.
既然这样了 我也要参与这个案子
If this is going down, I wanna be on this case,
而Doug Judy将是我的唯一关注点
and my sole focus is Doug Judy.
他半步也不能移出我的视线
He never leaves my sights.
太好啦 庞蒂亚克大盗和Jake
Love it! Pontiac bandit and Jake.
PB & J组合重出江湖
PB & J ride again!
*重逢如此美妙*
*Reunited and it feels so good*
Reunited - Peaches & Herb
这是二重唱 赶紧跟进来
It's a duet. Get in on this.
*重逢 因为我们深深知道*
*Reunited 'cause we understood*
住口 住口
No! No!
好了 干爹
All right, big sugar.
四星级宾馆 您开心了吗
Four-star hotel room, you happy?
好啦 好啊
Okay, okay.
好呀 平板电视
Okay, flat screen TV.
特大双人床
King-sized bed.
还有能从杆子上摘下来的晾衣架
Hangers you can take off the rod?
就是这么高端 这地方太好了
This is what's up. This place is nice.
我们应该在这里住下来 Rosa
We should settle down here, Rosa.
麻烦各位等我下 我要去冲个澡
Now if y'all excuse me, I'ma go freshen up.
感觉自己臭臭哒
I'm feeling stanky.
等下 别这么着急
Hold it! Not so fast.
搞啥
What?
咱么么哒一下呗
Let's make out.
现在不行
Not yet.
好 里面没窗户 你可以进去了
All right, there's no windows. You can go in.
但是门得开着 而且这东西要交给我
But leave the door open, and I'm hanging on to this.
我用它干啥啊
What in the world would I do with that?
用它对着我的脸 烘干我的眼球
Point it at my face until my eyeballs dry out
直到我瞎了为止
and I lose my sense of sight.
然后把它捅我嘴里 让我无法呼救
Then shove it in my mouth, so I can't yell for help,
最终从前门跑出去 从此销声匿迹
and finally run out the front door and disappear forever.
没有啦 我只是要用它烘干自己的裆部而已
Nah, I was just gonna use it to dry my undercarriage later.
呃 放松点 好吗
Ugh. Would you just relax, okay?
别这么神经兮兮地
Stop being so paranoid.
我不会胡来的
I'm playing ball.
相信我
I got you.
那我先告辞了
If you'll excuse me...
好吧 我们要小心谨慎
All right, we can't be too careful.
我们再过一次计划
Let's go over the plan one more time.
Doug Judy发短♥信♥约Ruiz出来
Doug Judy texts Ruiz to set up a meet.
我们人手一部监听器
We each have a hidden wire,
把Ruiz谈论猪咯咯的话都录下来
and we record Ruiz talking about giggle pig,
然后把他绳之以法
then take him down.
特警队会随时准备支援
Tac team is on call for backup...
你干嘛呢 看着跟个变♥态♥似的
What are you doing? You look like a pervert.
在他的鞋里放上GPS定位仪
Putting a GPS tracker in his shoe.
他就不会逃出我的手掌心了
He is not getting away from me again,
即使要把我最喜欢的手放进这大臭鞋里也在所不辞
even if it means putting my favorite hand into his rotten stink-boot.
好吧
Okay.
哟吼 你看菜单了吗
Hoo-hoo! Did you see the menu?
风味焗龙虾 火烧冰激凌
Lobster thermidor. Baked Alaska.
这名字高级到听着不像菜名
It's so fancy, it don't even sound like food.
来 点点儿菜吧
Here, come on. Order something.
点菜 来吧 点菜
Order it. Do it. Order it.
不了 谢谢 我在执勤呢
No, thanks. I'm on duty.
拜托 Peralta
Come on, Peralta.
你就想眼巴巴地看着罪犯享受人生吗
You gonna let the criminal have all the fun?
好吧 听你的
All right, fine.
我要一份风味焗龙虾 再加一份焗料
I'll have one lobster thermidor, extra thermidor on the side.
我不知道自己在瞎点什么
I have no idea what I'm ordering.
我也不知道 我们就像是烹饪界的麦哲伦
Me neither. We're like culinary Magellans.
你知道该怎么更爽一些吗
You know how we take this to the next level?
穿浴袍
Robes!
穿浴袍
Robes!
*重逢如此美妙*
*Reunited and it feels so good*
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表