剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
听我说 如果你真的想让她自己决定
Look, If you want to give her a real choice,
你得告诉她 你也是一个选项
you've got to let her know that you an option.
你清楚自己该怎么做
I think you know what you've got to do.
嗯
Yeah.
在案子结束前约她出去 对吧
Ask her out before the case ends, right?
就想再次确认一下
I just want to be extra clear.
我现在是背水一战 成败在此一举了
The stakes are through the roof for me on this one.
你找我们吗
You wanted to see us?
这些申请表是怎么回事
What are these requisition forms?
我们打算给Terry办一个挽留派对
We are throwing Terry a "Please stay" Party.
我的想法是 让Pam Grier出席并亲手给他制♥作♥冻酸奶
My vision is a frozen yogurt machine operated by Pam Grier.
Pam Grier 美国著名黑人女星
警监 我们觉得警长可能会接受铜斑蛇的工作
Sir, we think Sarge is going to accept Copperhead's offer.
我从没想说我会说这句话
I never thought I'd say these words:
但你一定要让Gina去找Pam Grier
You have to put Gina in touch with Pam Grier.
不 就算没有黑美人或者冻酸奶
No, Sergeant Jeffords can make up his mind
Jeffords警长也能做出正确的决定
without the influence of Foxy Brown or cold yogurt.
他是个成年人
He is a grown man.
噢 我知道是怎么回事了
Oh, I see what's going on here
你是怕Terry有可能考虑
You're upset that Terry would even consider
离开99片区
leaving the Nine-Nine.
这种情绪我本以为会出现在charles那种懦弱的软蛋身上
I'd expect this pettiness from a spineless amoeba like Charles,
万万没想到是你 警监
but not you, Sir.
我才不懦弱
I'm not spineless.
走吧 Charles
Come on, Charles.
来了
Yep.
啊 看看谁终于来了
Ahh, look who's finally here.
你迟到的时候 我们已经破案了
We already solved the case without you.
什么 就破了
What? You did?
逗你的
Kidding.
Oliver带来一些很坏的消息
Oliver was actually giving us some pretty bad news.
继续说吧 Oliver
Carry on, Oliver.
我们搜查了整辆货车
So we swabbed the whole van.
没有任何发现
We didn't find anything.
没有毛发 纤维 也没有精♥液♥
No hairs, no fibers, no semen.
一般来说这种租的小货车里应该到处都是的
And a rental van is usually a frickin' Jackson Pollock.
好吧
All right.
他们还用一种漂白剂
They also wiped down the masks
彻底清洁了面具
with some sort of bleach solution.
真的毫无踪迹可寻
They were really covering their tracks.
看看吧
Check it out.
这对破案可没什么帮助
Well, that wasn't very helpful.
不过 倒是学到了以后千万不要去租小货车
Although, I did learn I should never rent a van again.
嘿 我能私下和你说几句话吗
Hey, can I talk to you for a second privately?
当然 噢等等
Sure. Oh, wait.
你不会又像上次那样
This isn't gonna be that thing where you pretend you got
假装收到警监的重要信息
an important text from Holt,
结果给我看的只是个绵羊尖叫的视频吧
and it's just that video of screaming sheep.
我保证不是 但我很为那个恶作剧骄傲
I promise you it's not, but I do stand by that prank.
好吧 什么事
So what's up?
接下来我要说的可能有点奇怪
Okay, I almost feel weird saying this,
但是我想问你
but I wanted to ask you...
哇 这些照片真是破坏气氛
wow, those pictures are not helping.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
那地方得好好重新粉刷一遍了
They're really gonna have to re-grout.
找个承包商吧
Ugh, finding a contractor.
你思维真是一点也不跳跃啊
You are so consistent.
说回来 我想问你的是
Anyways, the question I wanted to ask you is...
那些粪便的检测结果出来了
So I got the results on that feces.
是人的 但不全是
It's human, but it's not all human.
你不是Gassner医生
You're not Dr. Gassner.
我们不是
We are not.
你能让我们谈谈吧 - 没问题
Can you give us a sec? - Sure.
快速回答 除了人还有
Real quick, what was the other...
狗和熊
Dog and bear.
哇噢
Wow.
我以为你会很好奇那个粪便之谜呢
I thought you'd really be into that feces puzzle.
通常情况下 是的
Normally, yes.
但我现在有别的事情要和你说
But I want to talk to you about something else right now.
更具体来说是
More specifically...
准备出发了 两位 - 很好 Dave来了
Guys, dispatch called. - Great, Dave's here now.
那些歹徒又袭击了弗拉特布♥什♥的一个兑现点
The check-cashing babies just struck on Flatbush.
我们要出发了
We've got to go.
带路吧
Lead the way.
你想说的是什么
What did you want to tell me?
噢 Holt警监发了一则很重要的信息
Oh, Captain Holt sent a very important text.
喔
Oh.
什么味道
What's that smell?
是薰衣草 Terry喜欢薰衣草
That's lavender. Terry loves lavender.
一碗自♥制♥的蜂蜜酸奶
A little homemade honey yogurt
配料加入了薰衣草和爱
infused with lavender and love.
嗯 太好吃了
Mmm, that is delicious.
等等
Hold it.
这不是什么奇怪的母乳做的吧 Boyle
This isn't some weird breast milk or something is it, Boyle?
准确地说 确实来自一只羊的母乳
I mean, technically it's from a sheep's breast.
嗨 Terry 你的宝贝拍了什么新照片吗
Hey, Terry, got any new baby pics?
你讨厌看我双胞胎女儿的照片
You hate looking at pictures of my twins.
你还说 既然她们俩长的一样
You said since they were identical,
完全没必要给两个人拍
I didn't need to take photos of both.
Gina阿姨怎么会说这种话呢
That doesn't sound like Auntie Gina.
我很爱你家宝贝的照片哒
I love your baby pics
还有关于双胞胎睡觉的趣事
and your stories about the twins' sleep schedules.
够了 我知道你们想干嘛了
Okay, I know what you two are doing.
这是你们想让我留在99片区的奇怪方法
This is your weird way of trying to make me stay at the Nine-Nine.
我超爱的
Well, I am loving it.
你们知道嘛 好笑的是 Cagney午睡表现好
You know, the funny thing is, Cagney naps better,
但到了晚上 Lacey才是乖宝宝
but at night, that's Lacey's time to shine.
有一次她从晚上八点睡到早上八点呢
One time, she went 8-to-8.
厉害 - 哇
Dang. - Wow.
是吧
I know.
Jeffords 我需要你把手头上1995到1999
Jeffords, I need you to digitize all your case files
的所有案子都归入电子档 明天早上九点前搞定
from 1995 to 1999 inclusive by tomorrow at 9:00 a.M.
可现在已经一点了
But it's already 1:00.
我和Sharon说了晚上回去吃晚饭的
I told Sharon we'd have dinner tonight.
我打算喝杯咖啡
I was gonna have a cup of coffee
然后就可以熬夜去亲亲了
so that I could stay up and... kiss.
我建议你把那些咖♥啡♥因♥带来的能量
I suggest putting that caffeine towards something
用到一些比"亲亲"更有成效的事情上去
more productive than "Kissing."
警监 你在干嘛呢
Sir, what are you doing?
确保Jeffords的所有案子在明早九点前归电子档
Making sure that Jeffords' case files are digitized by tomorrow at 9:00 a.M.
我以为我表达得不能更清楚了
I thought I was perfectly clear.
我得去给我老婆打电♥话♥ 说约会夜泡汤了
I've got to call my wife, tell her date night is off.
我发了那么多亲脸的表情 现在都成空了
I sent her all those kiss-face emojis for no damn reason.
噢不
Oh, no.
虽然我说了那么多年
Despite what I've been saying for years,
但这次那个翘臀可能真的要和我们拜拜了
that ass just might quit.
我不明白
I don't get it.
他们的袭击地点完全没有规律可循
There's no rhyme or reason to the locations they hit.
这地方的安保措施很严密
This place was so well-guarded.
为什么不干脆袭击街道另一边
And why not hit the one down the street
门口只有一个老头的那家
that just has an old man out front?
看起来是随机挑选的
It just seems so random.
对啊 简直 噢挺爽的
Yeah, it's like... oh, that feels great.
我不觉得是随机的
I don't think it's random.
那些家伙都很狡猾 必定有计划
These guys are too good, you know.
我们能搞定的
We'll crack it.
我去倒杯咖啡
I'm gonna go grab some coffee.
很好
Great.
唔
Mm.
嘿 现在就我们俩了
Hey, now that it's just us,
有件事儿我想跟你
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表