剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
there's a thing I wanted to...
啊打砸说
to say a-da-za you.
你嘴怎么不好使了
Why doesn't your mouth work?
你嘴怎么不好使 咱俩性♥爱♥录像片名
Why doesn't your mouth work? Title of our sex tape.
啥 - 你的性♥爱♥录像
What? - Your sex tape.
啥 不是
What? No.
听着 我想跟你说
Look, here's what I wanted to say.
哦 不 我想到了
Oh, no. I figured it out.
哈 - 这里 你看
Huh? - Here, look.
垃圾桶 货车 连衣裤
The trash cans, the van, the jumpsuit,
都写着约翰尼清洁公♥司♥
they all say "Johnny's Janitorial."
不是巧合
Not random.
他们装作清洁工去踩点
They cased each location as cleaners.
难怪货车这么干净
that's why the van was so spotless.
嘿 我错过什么了
Hey, what did I miss?
Jake 刚把案子破了
Jake just solved the case.
我勒个去 干得漂亮
Holy crap. That's awesome.
干得好
All right.
但是还不算结案啊
I mean, but, you know, it's not totally done yet.
还有很长一段路要走
You know, still a long way to go.
一堆报告要写 而且一个案子
Tons of paperwork, and a case is never truly done
要等判决出来
until the trial is complete
刑期服完
and the sentence is served completely to its fruition
才算结案
in prison.
Jake 好好庆祝就行了
Jake, just celebrate.
好吧
Okay.
喔
Wow.
脸拉这么长干嘛
Why the long face?
墨西哥三无糖果又伤到你神经了吗
That Mexican candy giving you nerve damage again?
可能吧 我不在乎
Probably, but who even cares?
为啥我非得把案子给破了
Why did I solve the case?
为啥我不能让这些劫匪继续恐吓布鲁克林
Why couldn't I have just let those guys continue to terrorize Brooklyn
直到我鼓起勇气约她出去
until I built up the nerve to ask out a girl?
你是个好警♥察♥
You're a good cop.
不要为这事儿沮丧
Do not beat yourself up about that.
我不是好警♥察♥ 我是最屌♥的警♥察♥
I'm not a good cop. I'm an amazing cop.
这事儿我永远也原谅不了自己
And I'll never forgive myself.
案子结了 Amy和Majors正在去
The case is over, Amy and Majors are on their way
钥匙链酒吧的路上
to The Keychain right now.
来不及了
It's too late.
她做双手挽发的动作了吗
Has she done the double tuck yet?
哈
hm
Amy真喜欢谁
When Amy really likes a guy,
她会紧张得把两边头发都挽到耳朵后面
she gets nervous and tucks her hair behind both ears at the same time.
这画面印在我脑海里了
Well, I can never unsee that,
不过她还没做过那动作
but no, she has not done that yet.
那就还来得及
Then there's still time.
去搞砸她的约会吧
Get in there and bust up her date.
证明你在乎
Show her you care.
毁了她的约会
Ruin her night.
你对爱果然有独到见解
You really have a unique take on love.
我才弄到95年九月份
Ugh, I've only gotten through September of 1995.
你们在这干嘛呢
What are you guys doing here?
吃一惊吧
Blowing your stupid mind.
我们帮你把剩下的都做了
We did the rest of the files for you.
真的假的
Seriously?
我要发给短♥信♥给老婆
I'm gonna text my wife.
美餐电影时刻
Now there's time for dinner and a movie.
不在家里点播看了
And none of that "On demand" Crap.
今晚 我要在电影院里睡过去
Tonight I'm gonna fall asleep in a real movie theater.
对嘛 这就是我们99区的风格
Yeah, that's how we do it in the Nine-Nine.
互帮互助
We got each others' backs.
说得对
Damn right.
Charles 有点主见
Charles, make your own point.
不要老跟我的风
Don't just pile onto mine.
Gina 你上哪儿去了
Gina, where have you been?
你把手♥机♥忘桌子上了
You left your cell phone on your desk,
我以为你死了呢
and I assumed you were dead.
嗯嗯 我手♥机♥肯定要跟我一起进棺材的
Mm, I would clearly be buried with my phone.
警长 他俩儿把我的报告都归到电子档了
Sir, these guys already digitized all my files for me.
是不是太好了 - 什么
Isn't that amazing? - What?
你们为什么要抢他的活儿干
Why did you snatch up Sergeant Jeffords' task?
因为我们想让他留下来
Because we're trying to get him to stay.
那不是你的工作
Well, that's not your job.
Jeffords 你接着把
Jeffords, you can stay here and digitize
2000到2005的也归了
2000 through 2005 inclusive.
明早之前弄完
I expect it done by the morning.
这下好了
Great.
得告诉Sharon又取消了
Now I have to re-cancel on Sharon.
如果我在铜斑蛇上班 现在都到家了
If I worked at Copperhead, I'd be home by now
在金币池里游泳
swimming in a pool of gold coins,
跟我兄弟史高治一样
like my boy, Scrooge McDuck.
口令
Password?
热带 - 不对
Tropical. - Mm-mm.
那是老的口令
That's an old password.
每晚都换
It changes every night.
好吧那 热带一
All right, fine. Tropical one?
等等等等 啊
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Augh!
啊啊啊啊啊
Ahh!
哈哈 别这样 好吗
Ha-ha. Not cool, okay?
你去问酒保Milo 好吧
Look, just ask Milo the bartender, all right?
他认识我 告诉他橙汁回来了
He knows me. Tell him Orange Soda is back.
我不知道什么Milo
I don't know no Milo.
酒保的名字也是每天都换
The bartenders also change their names every night.
不知道口令就滚远点
And get out of here until you know the password, man.
该死 这地方太高大上了
Damn it. This place is so cool.
来吧 陌生人
Come on, strangers.
动嘴
Show me your lips.
就这样
There you go.
有了
Got it.
胡椒
Pepper.
护角
Pooper.
呼叫
Popcorn.
呼啦圈
Plor-pa-pa.
辣椒
Plorp.
糊辣椒
Pa-aark.
青椒
Parked.
好吧
Okay.
搞定
Yeah.
漂亮
Nooorse.
正中目标
Bull's-eye.
哦 不 双手挽发
Oh, no, the double tuck.
喔 嘿
Oh, hey.
你不会把一个为爱而来的人
You wouldn't kick out a hopeless romantic who's only here
轰出去的 对吧
in the name of love, would you?
喔 会啊
Ooh, you would.
Terry
Terry!
和Gary的早餐怎么样
So what happened at breakfast with Gary?
你要跳槽去铜斑蛇吗
Are you leaving us for Copperhead?
我已经准备好抗♥议♥的时候拿Charles当火把了
Because I'm prepared to light Charles on fire in protest.
淡定
Relax.
我拒绝了 告诉他们我不感兴趣
I declined the offer, told them I wasn't interested.
滚蛋吧 Gary
Eat it, Gary.
我把东西都还给他了
I gave him back all his swag,
除了那件羽绒背心 我 额 搞丢了
except the puffy vest, which I, uh, lost.
我留在99片区了
I'm staying at the Nine-Nine!
恭喜了 警长
Great news, Sergeant.
是吗
Really?
不想赶他走了吗 洋子
So you're done trying to push him out, Yoko?
喔 别为难他
Whoa, don't give Captain Holt a hard time.
我是因为他留下来的
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表