剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
and they were all baking powder.
不过 危险品处理小组还是要来检查一下
Nevertheless, Hazmat has to run a quick test,
不过我预计我们能很快撤离
but I anticipate we'll all be out of here momentarily.
与此同时 我建议把这次封锁
In the meantime, I suggest we turn this lockdown
当做一次机械舞(封锁)玩
into a pop-and-lockdown.
怎样 我没说错吧
Right? Am I right?
哈
Huh?
好吧 我会实时更新消息的
Okay, so I'll keep everyone updated,
大家也都舞动起来吧
and keep working on your dance moves.
Jake 你在做什么 这可是紧急情况
Jake, what are you doing? This is a crisis.
我在努力鼓舞士气啊
I'm trying to keep morale up,
因为处理小组说这基本上就是一个恶作剧
because Hazmat said it's almost definitely a hoax.
基本上吗 万一里面装的是炭疽病毒呢
Almost? What if it's Anthrax?
我们就死定了
We are all 100% gonna die!
拜托 你造成人群恐慌了
Guys! You're freaking people out.
能不能冷静一下 目前一切正常
Can you please calm it down? We're doing fine here.
Hitchcock出事了
Not Hitchcock.
他被关到阳台外面了
He got trapped out on the balcony.
鉴于他过往的行为 不能让他单独待在那儿
I don't like him alone out there, not with his history.
万一他爬窗台上去了怎么办
I mean, what if he gets up on a ledge?
怎么 你觉得他会跳下去吗
What, you think he's gonna jump?
那倒不会 他只是很容易摔跤
No, he's just always falling off things.
他耳朵里有只虫子 影响了他的平衡感
He's got a worm living in his ear that affects his balance.
这样说来 他就不算是一个人在外面了对吧
Oh, well, then he's not truly alone out there, right?
好了 我要给Holt打个电♥话♥ 要一起吗
Okay, I'm gonna call Holt. You want to come?
好的 - 不好意思 我没邀请你呢
Yeah. - Too bad, you're uninvited.
我现在是老大 回见
I'm in charge. Bye!
很好 随时向我汇报情况
Okay, keep me posted.
看来Peralta把局里管得很好
Peralta seems to have it under control.
他说一切都"棒极了"
He said things were "Dope."
我想要远程监控他们
I want to monitor the situation.
我需要去一个有网络又有座机的地方
I need to get somewhere with an Internet connection and a landline.
你就住这附近 你家有办公区吗
You live out here. Do you have a home office?
有 但是Zeke住在那儿 而且 - 很好 就去那里
Well, yeah, but Zeke is in that room, and... - Perfect. Let's go there.
我的邻居外出了
Or my neighbors are out of town.
我们也可以闯进他们家啊
We could break into their place.
好吧 就去我家
Fine, we'll go to my house.
或者按照Zeke的说法 "小Terry的霍比特人洞穴"
Or as Zeke calls it, tiny Terry's hobbit hole.
抱歉来晚了 有个消息告诉你
All right, sorry for the delay, but I have some news.
我必须得说 你的防护服看起来好吓人
I gotta say, your Hazmat suit is super scary.
你应该试试用搞笑的声音说话
You should talk in a silly voice,
这样才不会那么吓人
so you seem less terrifying.
我们进行了初步检查
Well, we ran our test.
嘿 如果你能学格罗弗的声音说话
See, even that would be much less ominous
Grover格罗弗 美国儿童节目<芝麻街>中的人物
坏消息听起来都没那么糟了
if you just did a grover voice.
像这样 我们作了初步检查
Well, we ran our tests.
那不是发酵粉
And it's not baking powder.
可能是有毒物质
There's a chance it's toxic.
什么
What?
既然那不是发酵粉 那是什么
We know it's not baking powder. What is it?
还不清楚 长官 但我们
We don't know yet, sir, but we are...
长官 你低着头看屏幕也挺累的
Sir, you shouldn't have to be below eye level,
我帮你举着
so I'm gonna hold you up.
不错 Amy的紫衬衫挺衬你的
Okay, you do look good in Amy's purple shirt.
总之 今天是感恩节
Anyways, it's Thanksgiving,
应急部门的实验室关了
so the emergency services lab is closed.
他们会重新启动 但得至少5小时后
They're gonna reopen them, but it'll be at least five hours
才能作进一步检测
till they can run detailed tests.
Boyle 人员分♥析♥
Boyle, status report?
我们和42个人锁在一块儿
We're locked down with 42 civilians,
可以把他们分成四拨
divided into four factions.
首先 被关押的12个罪犯
First, we have 12 perps locked up in holding.
可以叫他们十二罗汉
Okay, we will call them the dirty dozen.
好棒
Oh, I love it.
第二拨是赶巧来到警局的无辜群众
Second faction is the innocent people who just had the bad luck of being here,
有些是证人 有些是受害人
some witnesses, some mugging victims,
几个外卖♥♥小哥
couple food delivery guys.
很好 就叫他们普通民众
Great, we'll refer to them as the normies.
第三拨才是麻烦的 线人 疑犯
Third faction is trouble: Your snitches, your suspects,
几个来接人的帮派成员
couple of gang members here to pick up their friends.
我能给他们取个代号♥吗 长官
Permission to give them a nickname, sir?
批准了
Permission granted.
淘气小子
The naughty boys.
收回批准
Permission denied.
我们要专门称他们为
We will refer to them exclusively
搅混水大军
as the doinkmeisters.
比我的好多了
Way better.
最糟的是最后一拨
The last faction is the worst,
由六名律师组成
six lawyers.
你猜怎么着
Ugh, you know what,
我要叫他们大拌菜
I'm just gonna call them the vegetable medley,
因为那是我能想到的最反胃的东西
because that's the grossest thing I can think of.
那计划是什么
So what's the plan?
长官 我认为该把帮派相互隔离
Sir, I think we should separate the factions,
他们才不会在人数上占优势
so we don't become outnumbered.
开始定量供应食物
We should start rationing the food now,
告知他们可能待到很晚
and we should tell people that we're in for a long night,
鉴于那包东西不是发酵粉
because the substance is not baking powder.
等等 那会把大家都吓坏的
Whoa, whoa, that's just gonna freak everyone out.
我们的追求是大家平和又快乐
We want people to be happy and calm.
我们可以放Sade的歌♥
We should play them sade.
英国女歌♥手
保持平和是很重要
Keeping the peace is important.
我没法到场了解情况
I'm not there to read the situation,
但是 不敢相信我要说这话了
but... and I can't believe I'm actually saying this...
Peralta现在是管事的 有需要再打给我
I did leave Peralta in charge, so call me if you need anything.
长官 还有一事
Oh, sir, one other thing,
Hitchcock被困在阳台了
Hitchcock got trapped out on the balcony.
很好 看来我们躲过了他这一劫
Good, sounds like we dodged a bullet there.
是啊
Yeah.
那就这么办吧
Well, that's settled.
Diaz和Santiago 你们俩跟我来鼓舞士气
Diaz, Santiago, I want you out there with me, keeping people's morale up.
Boyle 你去查查监控录像
Boyle, you go through security footage
看能不能找到是谁放了那个盒子
and see if you can see who brought in that box.
好 但是 既然现在是你管事
Okay, but, I mean, I thought since you were in charge,
也许我可以当你的副手 你的小叮当
maybe I could be your right-hand man, your tinker bell.
小叮当 迪士尼动画中的小仙女
小叮当
Tinker bell?
我要为小叮当正名
Let me tell you something about tinker bell.
小叮当是一个忠实的副手
Tinker bell is a loyal lieutenant
也是对付Hook船长的一大助力
and a real Thorn in the side of Captain Hook.
好吧 你是我的二把手了
Fine, done, you're my number two.
太好了 我当上二把手(屎)了
Yes! I made number two.
我听见我的话了 我怎么会那样说
I hear it. Why would I ever say that?
谢谢
Thank you.
我刚和紧急救援组通了电♥话♥
I just got ahold of E.S.U.
实验室的人正从纽泽西的家赶过来
The lab tech is en route from his home in New Jersey.
警长 有没有东西能换了这个球
Sergeant, is there any way you can replace this large ball
比如一把能被称作椅子的椅子
with a chair that is actually a chair?
抱歉 长官 我只有这个
I'm sorry, sir, that's all I've got.
但它能锻炼你的核心肌肉
But it's good for your core.
确实 我的核心肌肉都被调动起来了
Yes. My core, it's engaged.
我可不会听这小子的健身建议
I wouldn't take fitness tips from this shrimp.
长官 你还记得我的大舅子Zeke吧
Sir, you remember my brother-in-law, Zeke?
记得 你好 - 你好
Yes, hello. - Hey.
我之前在录的比赛呢
What happened to the game I was dvr-ing?
我还想晚点看的
I was recording it for later.
警监想看新闻
Well, the Captain wanted to have the news on,
我就把你的录像关了
so I stopped the recording.
反正那比赛打得很烂
Well, the game was a blowout anyway.
所有人都死了 活动也被取消了
I mean everyone died. Sports are canceled.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表