剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
却给他跑了
and he got away?
发生什么了
What happened?
事情的经过就是
Your man here failed to follow
你的这位同事没有遵守适当的法律系统流程
proper law-enforcement procedure is what happened.
什么
What?
永远要在展开徒步追赶之前
Always check for ground-level obstructions
检查地表是否有障碍物
before initiating a foot pursuit.
当时的地表障碍
The ground-level obstruction
就是你的手紧抓着我的腿
was your hand clutching my leg.
我的小腿上都是爪印
I have claw marks all over my calf.
抱歉 Rosa 我能私下和你谈一下吗
I'm sorry, Rosa, can I talk to you in private for a second?
好的 - 我们马上回来
Yeah. - We'll be right back.
Boyle 你何不向Donger介绍一下什么是传真机呢
Boyle, why don't you show donger what a fax machine is?
好的
Okay.
想象一下 一封不带保护措施的信和电♥话♥做了爱
Okay, imagine a letter had unprotected sex with a phone.
听着 这Donger不止很烦人
Look, it's not just that donger's annoying.
还毁了全部行动
He ruined the whole operation.
罪犯跑走了是因为他是世界上最大的傻瓜(工具)
The perp got away because he's the world's biggest tool.
不 工具还能用一用 他是世界上最小的鸡♥巴♥(工具)
No, tools can be useful. He's the world's smallest tool.
我才是世界上最大的鸡♥巴♥
I'm the world's biggest tool.
天呐 你看到没 我都被他气傻了
God! Do you see what he's doing to me?
听着 这些毒贩并不只是
Look, these dealers didn't just randomly start
随便选择用邮筒钥匙的
randomly start using mailbox keys.
他们很明显和邮政有关系
There's clearly a postal connection.
抱歉 兄弟 你得继续跟他合作
Sorry, dude, you gotta keep working with him.
好吧 等等
Okay, wait, wait.
先换个角度来想想
Let's just put this in perspective for a second.
这整个打击毒贩之战真的值得
Is this whole war on drugs really worth
让人类牺牲我多一分钟的时间
the human cost of me spending another minute
和这个behonkus呆在一起吗
with this behonkus?
我不知道"Behonkus"什么意思 但是的
I don't know what "Behonkus" Means, but yes.
"Behonkus"就是屁♥股♥
"Behonkus" Means butt,
我觉得你应该结合上下文能猜出来的
and I think you could have guessed that from context.
说真的 Jake 我需要你坚持一下
Seriously, Jake, I'm asking you to see this through.
好啦 好吧
All right, fine.
我就当是帮你忙了 因为你是我的朋友
I will do it for you as a favor because you're my friend.
但如果他再跟我讲一遍
But if he tells me one more time
美邮检是如何用"寄倒"柏林墙的的话
about how USPIS "Mailed down" The Berlin wall,
我就会把你家地址给他
I'm gonna give him your home address,
而你就将会一辈子收到他的节日贺卡
and you will receive holiday cards from him forever.
我的亲戚都不知道我的地址
My own relatives don't have that address.
我知道 我就是知道
Oh, I know. I know.
完成
And completion.
你感觉如何
So how do you feel?
很好 完全没有渴求尼古丁的感觉
Really good. No nicotine cravings at all.
内啡肽的魔力
The magic of endorphins.
我现在处在完全的愉悦之中
I'm in a state of total euphoria.
很明显
Clearly.
听着 我得进去一下
Listen, I gotta jump in there, so...
你好 Kevin
Hello, Kevin.
不 我没看见
No, I haven't seen it.
我很怀疑
I very much doubt that.
为什么管家要偷你的皮带
Why would the housekeeper steal your belt?
什么丈夫 她是个寡妇
What husband? She's a widow.
我 噢 我得挂了
I... uh-oh, I have to go.
Santiago 你在里面抽烟吗
Santiago, are you smoking in there?
没有
No.
那我为什么看到烟了
Why do I see smoke?
那是蒸汽 我在洗澡
That's steam. I'm in the shower.
所以一帮毒贩子怎么会有邮筒的旧钥匙呢
So what are a bunch of drug dealers doing with old postal keys?
可能是你们回收的时候落下了
Maybe you guys forgot to collect them all.
怀疑错方向啦 McGuff
Mm, barking up the wrong tree, McGuff.
McGuff是上世纪美国一个打击犯罪的卡♥通♥狗
邮政服务从不出错
Postal service doesn't make mistakes.
你们每年搞丢几百万封信好吗 - 是吗
You lose millions of letters every year. - Really?
那为什么几百万封丢失的信中
Then explain to me why none of these missing letters
没有一封被找到过
have ever been found.
好吧 如果这不是个失误 那可能是内部作案
Okay, if it wasn't a mistake, maybe it was an inside job.
谁负责回收钥匙
Who collected the keys?
城里一共有五个人在负责这件事
There are five people responsible for key collection in the city.
这就是我们的嫌犯列表
Boom! That's our list of suspects.
我们可以叫他们 "钥匙兄弟会"
We shall call them "The fellowship of the key."
我真心觉得你是世界上最伟大的人
I honestly think you are the greatest man who ever lived.
噢
Oh.
这是个死胡同
That's a no-go.
去找这些人是浪费时间
Tracking these people down is a waste of time.
我觉得我们应该继续监视邮筒
I say we keep surveilling the mailboxes.
听着 我办过无数毒品案子了 好吗
Look, I have worked a ton of these drug cases, all right?
一旦他们知道我们找上门了 他们会销毁整个体系
Once they know we're onto them, they burn the whole system.
相信我 他们不会再用邮筒了
Trust me, they're done with the boxes.
相信我 我是个联邦执法人员
Trust me. I'm a federal agent.
你不是联调局 也不是烟酒火器管理局
You're not FBI. You're not ATF.
你只是在邮局工作
You work for the post office.
你的格言就是"难以置信吧 我们是存在的"
Your motto is "Surprisingly, we exist."
错
Incorrect.
我们的格言是"Nos custodimus quod lingus"
Our motto is "Nos custodimus quod lingus."
"你们所舔过的 我们所守护的"
"We guard what you lick."
更糟好吗
That's worse!
算了 不提了
No, forget it.
我不会把名单给你的
I'm not giving you the list of names.
我们就继续监视那些邮筒
We're gonna keep surveilling those mailboxes,
如果过几天查不出东西来
and if nothing turns up after a couple of days,
我们再试试你那没用的方法
then we'll go on your wild goose chase.
嘿 如果你饿了的话 Maury"邮政化"(发疯)了
Hey, if you're hungry, Maury went postal
还给所有人带来了麦芬蛋糕来
and brought in muffins for everyone.
赞
Sweet.
不好意思 我要去拿个有蓝莓的麦芬蛋糕了
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go grab a muff with some bluebs,
等我回来的时候
and when I get back,
我们再讨论盯梢的策略
we will discuss strategy for the stakeouts.
好了 看好门
All right, guard the door.
我要把嫌疑人名单打印出来
I'm gonna print out this list of suspects,
然后就可以摆脱Donger了
and then we are ditching donger.
有点冒险了吧 Jake
It's kind of risky, Jake.
如果这条线索断了的话 Rosa会生气的
If this ends up being a dead end, Rosa's gonna be mad.
你知道吗 机器搭档绝对不会产生质疑
You know, robo-partner would not question this for a moment.
好吧 我去放风
Fine, I'll be lookout.
Jake Jake Jake - 怎么 他来了吗
Jake, Jake, Jake, Jake! - What? Is he coming?
不是 但是那儿不止有麦芬蛋糕
No, but there's more than muffins.
还有香蕉面包
There's banana bread too!
什么
What?
这台打印机太慢了
This printer is so slow!
快点啊
Come on.
这地方真是不能再糟
Ugh, this place is the worst!
好了 排除了两个 还剩三个
All right, two down, three to go.
名单上的下一个 Kent Delroy
Next on the list, Kent Delroy.
在邮局工作了十二年
Worked at the post office for 12 years.
两年前离职
Quit two years ago.
那是今早那家伙
That's the guy from this morning.
纽约警♥察♥ 开门
NYPD, open up!
好吧 我要撞开门了
All right, I'm gonna break down the door.
不 让我来
No, let me do it.
Charles 让你来都没有好结果
Charles, that's never gone well.
是的 但是我有在练习
Yes, but I've been practicing.
好吧 给你一次机会
All right, fine. You get one try.
谢谢
Thank you.
警♥察♥ 举起手来
Police! Hands in the air!
我做到啦 太棒了
I did it! Yes!
Boyle 那是坏蛋好吗
Boyle, that's the bad guy.
对 对 转过去
Yup, yup. Turn around.
这边走 Santiago
This way, Santiago.
这是什么情况
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表