剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
嘿 Gina 要给警监签名的那份文件在你这里吗
Hey, Gina, you got that file I needed Captain Holt to sign?
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
这样啊
Mm.
Gina已经两个小时没有把视线从手♥机♥上移开了
Gina hasn't taken her eyes off her phone in two hours.
第一个让她抬头的人赢得头奖
First person to make her look up wins the pot.
我加入
I'm in.
一个能让人更有礼貌的赌约 一箭双雕
A bet which improves someone's manners? Double score.
不好意思 各位 这把我肯定赢
Sorry, guys. I got this in the bag.
以前我们滚床单的时候
I used to have to distract her from her phone
我一直都要和她手♥机♥争夺她的注意力
all the time when we were smooshin' booties.
恶 - 没错
Ugh. - Yeah.
嘿 妹子
Hey, girl...
一会再聊
Catch you later.
大早上的舞蹈派对
Mid-morning dance party.
她竟然比平时跳的还好
She's dancing even better than normal.
天啊 你听说了吗 小布♥什♥死了
Oh, my God, did you hear that George W. Bush died?
那是谁
Who dat?
喔
Ooh.
Gina可能再也不会抬头看现实生活中的人了
Gina may never look at another real human being again.
她是不可战胜的
She's unbeatable.
噢 那可不一定喔
Oh, I don't know about that.
Terrence Jeffords 你开玩笑呢吧
Terrence Jeffords, are you kidding me?
我刚刚把感情状态改成了"一言难尽"
Changed my relationship status to "It's complicated."
付账吧 各位
Pony up, y'all!
唔噢
Whoo!
我老婆的电♥话♥
It's my wife.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, baby.
不不不不 我按错了
No! No, no, no. It was a mistake.
我手滑了然后就 我要回家一趟
My thumb slipped and... I have to go home.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
今天是我人生中最棒的一天
today is the greatest day of my life.
你们猜谁被谋杀了
Guess who just got murdered!
没错 是Carl Mather
That's right... it's Carl Mather.
什么 怎么只有我在倒吸一口凉气
What? I'm the only one gasping?
各位 这是Carl Mather啊 蹲了25年的号♥子
Guys, Carl Mather? Did 25 years in Attica...
不 不好意思
Sor... sorry.
需要我吸气的时候朝我指一下就好
Just point at me when you want me to gasp.
没问题
Will do.
Mather是富尔顿街四♥人♥帮♥成员之一
Mather is part of the Fulton Street Four.
噢
Oh!
他们从一个装甲车检修处盗窃了两千一百万美金
They stole $21 million from an armored car depot.
联邦探员抓到了他们 但一直没能把钱找回来
Feds caught them but they never found the money.
直到现在 - 你找回那两千一百万了吗
Until now. - You found $21 million?
那倒没有 还没呢
Oh, God no. Not yet.
我知道我刚说的话是有点容易让人误解
I can see how that would be confusing though.
不好意思 但我会找到的
I'm sorry. But I'm going to.
过去的六个月里
Over the past six months,
这四个人都刑满释放了
all four of these guys have been released,
现在其中一人死了
and now one of them shows up dead.
肯定是有人惦记上那笔钱了
Someone's after that money,
不惜杀人来得到它
and they're willing to kill for it.
你话说的太早了吧
You're getting ahead of yourself.
你并不知道Mather的死亡
You don't know that Mather's death
一定跟那笔钱有关系
is connected to the money yet.
不要把这个案子变得比原本更复杂
Don't turn this into something bigger than it is,
尤其是在Madeline Wuntch一直看着我们的时候
not with Madeline Wuntch watching us at all times.
恶 这是什么时候挂上去的
Ew. When'd they put that in?
就在Wuntch升职之后
Right after Wuntch got promoted.
她把画像挂在高处 这样她就能
She had it installed at that height so she'd,
引用她的原话来说就是"一直俯视着我"
I quote, "Always be looking down at me," Unquote.
把这个案子当成普通案子来办
Treat this like a regular case.
警监 无意冒犯 但这是个传奇的案子
Sir, with all due respect, this is an epic case.
这就是我成为警♥察♥的原因
It's the reason I became a cop.
追查谋杀犯
I mean, hunting down a murderer,
找回被盗的百万现金
recovering millions in stolen money,
用牙叼着刀 从直升灰机上抓着绳子滑下来
rappelling out of a chopper with a knife between my teeth.
你为什么要叼着刀 从直升飞机上跳下来
Why would you jump out of a helicopter with a knife in your mouth?
是直升灰机 而我之所以会叼着刀
It's called a chopper, and the knife is in my mouth
是因为我的双手正扛着一把机关枪
because both of my hands are holding giant machine guns.
论如何正确地下飞机
And that's how it's going down.
好了 提醒一下
Okay, reminder,
明天布鲁克林公园重点(磁铁)中学要来我们这里参观
tomorrow we are hosting a field trip for the Brooklyn Park Magnet School.
不好意思 警长 我不能呆在磁铁旁边
Sorry, Sarge, I can't be around magnets.
戴着心脏起搏器呢
Pacemaker.
我还是不纠正你了
I'm actually not gonna correct you on that.
各位 这次一定不能出差错
Guys, I really need this to go well.
我女儿在这间学校的幼儿园的等候名单上
My girls are on the wait list for their preschool
而且双胞胎要进去简直难度加倍
and it's twice as tough to get in with twins.
为什么不让一个人进去读
Why don't you just get one of them in
然后让她们两个每天轮流上学
and then let them take turns going to school every other day?
Diaz 这方法太疯狂了
Diaz, that's crazy.
我问了我老婆 她说不行
I asked my wife and she said no.
这次参观一定得顺利
This field trip has to go well.
这是个能让我给校长留下深刻印象的机会
This is my chance to impress the principal.
警长 你走运了
Sarge, you're in luck.
我以前上的就是重点中学 而且我还被评为
I went to a magnet school where I was voted
"最有可能跟学校管理人员成为朋友的人"
"Most likely to befriend a school administrator."
唉 Amy
Oh, Amy.
我跟青春期前的小孩最玩的来了
Preteens are my people.
我跟他们有共同语言
I speak their language.
他们肯定会玩的很开心的
They are gonna have an amazing time.
谢谢你们 太好了
Thanks, guys. That's great.
如果你愿意 我可以给他们看一些
If you want, I can show them some of the cool stuff
证据箱里面很有意思的东西
we have in the evidence locker.
我很确定里面有一袋人手
I'm pretty sure there's a bag of hands in there.
什么 不行不行
Whoa! No. No.
我们要营造一个儿童适宜的环境
We got to make this place kid-friendly.
不要把罪案现场的照片到处放
No crime scene photos lying about.
那张不是罪案现场
That's not a crime scene.
那是我准备框起来送我老婆的闺房♥密照
That's a boudoir photo I'm having framed for my wife.
面具下的人就是在下
That's me underneath the mask.
老天爷
Oh, God!
接下来 我们要采访一下邻居
Next, let's get statements from the neighbors.
哦 你好啊警监
Ah, hello, Captain.
案情新发展
Quick update.
另一个富尔顿街四♥人♥帮♥成员今天早上被谋杀了
Another one of the Fulton Street Four was murdered here this morning.
哈 我很惊讶你没有不合时宜地庆祝这个消息
Huh, I'm surprised you're not celebrating inappropriately.
这是个罪案现场 我是个有职业操守的警♥察♥
This is a crime scene and I'm a professional.
你在我来之前庆祝了吧
You did it before I showed up?
是的 就是那样
Yeah, that is exactly correct.
两个成员在两日之内被谋杀
So two of these guys murdered in the past two days?
这肯定跟被盗的巨款有关
It has to be tied to the missing money.
承认我是对的吧
Admit I was right.
这些情况确实指示出某种联♥系♥
Circumstances do suggest a connection.
承认的直白一点
Admit it with more gusto.
你是对的 - 耶 你录下来了吗 Boyle
You were right. - Yes! Did you get it, Boyle?
噢 手♥机♥相机开的是自♥拍♥模式
Oh, the camera was in selfie mode,
捕捉到了我深深为你骄傲的样子
but I look super proud of you.
坏消息是 因为这案子变大了
Unfortunately, because this case has turned out to be important,
那个女人♥渣♥(臭鼬)Madeline Wuntch把她的后腿伸向了它
that she-skunk Madeline Wuntch has her hindquarters pointed right at it.
她要我们去她办公室一趟
She wants to see us in her office,
她肯定会把这案子给重案组
no doubt to give the case to Major Crimes.
不行啊 不能让这种事发生
No, no, no. We can't let that happen.
警监 我们得做点什么
Sir, we have to do something.
好吧 我去色♥诱♥她
Fine. I'll seduce her.
我这就去穿上我的单车短裤
I'll just put on my bike shorts
让她欣赏我雄伟的下半身
and give her a glimpse of the quad cities.
不 我不是这个意思
No. No. That's not what I meant.
我的意思是我们要对抗她
I meant we have to fight her.
我们不能跟她对抗 她是魔鬼
We're not gonna fight her. She's the devil.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表