剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Okay.
我会在大西洋城警署到达之前跟着他
I'll follow him till the ACPD get here.
该死 呆着别动 Peralta
Damn it! Stay put, Peralta!
我会的 别担心
I will! Don't worry!
我就让警长跟着他
I'm just gonna let Sarge follow him.
我就待在这儿 我做不到
I'm gonna stay right here. I can't do it.
我去小巷拦住他
I'm gonna cut him off in the alley!
嗷 嗷 嗷
Ow! Ow! Ow!
哈 捷径
Ha! Shortcut!
你刚被Jake搞定了
You just got Jaked!
哦 哦 Jake
Oh! Oh, Jake!
啊 哎呀
Oh! Ooh!
Jake 你没事吧
Jake! You okay?
当然有事 警长
No, Sarge.
我被车撞了
I got hit by a car!
你现在开心了吧
You happy now?
撞断好几根肋骨和无数个脚趾头
Broken ribs and a million broken toes
对你来说还不够是吗
weren't enough for you?
现在回想起来 的确是够了
In retrospect, they were plenty.
是的
Yes.
最糟糕的是 Olson逃走了
The worst part is, Olson got away.
那是最糟糕的部分
That's the worst part?
你可能会死诶 伙计
You could've died, man.
我也没伤得那么重
I wasn't hurt that badly.
医生说我是内出血
The doctor said all my bleeding was internal.
那本来就是血应该流的地方
That's where the blood's supposed to be.
我知道你很生气
Look, I know you're angry
因为我不尊重你的权威
because I disrespected you as a boss.
不对
No!
我生气是因为我的朋友不想要我的帮助
I'm upset my friend doesn't want my help
因为他坚持要当一个傻♥逼♥
because he insists on being an idiot!
你知道吗
You know what?
你没救了
You're a lost cause.
我不想再帮你了
I'm done trying to help you.
Terry要走了
Terry's leaving.
等等
Wait.
我在警队的第二年 我在办一个毒品案
My second year on the force, I was working a drug case,
跟踪了一个毒贩几个月
tracking this drug dealer for months.
然后 突然间 他消失了
Then, suddenly, he disappeared
就在阵亡将士纪念日之前
right before Memorial Day,
我本来要离开
which I was supposed to take off
和几个朋友去过周末
for a guys' weekend with some friends.
但是怎么会呢 我们还不认识对方啊
But how? We didn't know each other yet.
哦 其他的朋友
Oh. Other friends.
就在我离开的时候 那家伙又出现了
While I was gone, the dude resurfaced
而且卷进了和另一个毒贩的枪战
and got into a shootout with another drug dealer.
两个平民被枪击
Two civilians got shot.
同时我在费城喝冰镇果汁朗姆酒
Meanwhile I was sipping pina coladas in Philly.
从那天起 我发誓在办案期间
From that day on, I vowed to never take time off
绝不抽空休息
during a case.
还有 我不喜欢费城
Also, I don't love Philly.
Jake 我懂的
Jake, I get it.
费城糟透了 - 是啊
Philly sucks. - Yeah.
但是你怎么从来没告诉我们呢
But why didn't you ever tell us?
我对自己做出的决定感到尴尬
I was embarrassed about the choice I made.
就因为我 有人受伤了
People got hurt because of me.
嫌犯会逃脱 人们会受伤
Perps get away. People get hurt.
那是工作的一部分
That's part of the job.
但是如果你不放过自己的话
But if you don't give yourself a break,
你就帮不到任何人
you'll be no use to anyone.
因为你会死掉
Because you'll be dead.
真心话警告
Real talk alert!
好的
Okay.
我知道了
I get it.
我本来会抱你的
I'd give you a hug,
但是现在 我的身体有着
but right now, my body has
巧克力蛋奶酥的结构完整性
the structural integrity of a chocolate souffle.
喔
Ooh!
我宿醉太厉害了
I am so hungover.
我们昨天晚上偷了这些墨镜吗
Did we steal these sunglasses last night?
没有
No.
你给杂货铺那人两百美元买♥♥的
You paid the bodega guy $200 for them.
还有他的衬衣
And his shirt.
那解释了为什么有一件特大码的
That explains why I have a triple XL
疤面煞星连帽衫在我的沙发上
Scarface hoodie on my couch.
值了
Eh, worth it.
昨天晚上挺好玩的
It was a pretty fun night.
嘿 我只是想说对不起
Hey, I just wanted to say I'm sorry
昨天那么突然地取消了派对
for cancelling the party so abruptly.
发生了一件不太紧急的紧急事件
There was a non-emergency emergency.
你的损失
Your loss.
Amy做了沙拉
Amy made a salad
还有一个蛋糕 它们都
and a cake, and they were...
棒极了
Amazing.
我们安排一次迟来的晚餐吧
Well, let's put a make-up dinner in the calendar.
或者我们可以随波逐流
Or we could just go with the flow.
看看会发生什么
See what happens.
我才不在乎呢
I don't give a... what?
演过头了
Too much.
我是说 那样很好
I mean, that would be great.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
警监
Captain.
Diaz警探
Detective Diaz.
我没怀孕
I'm not pregnant.
我知道了
I see.
我只是想说谢谢你
I just wanted to say thank you.
跟你谈话真的很有帮助
Talking to you was really helpful.
也许把我们的个人和职业生活混在一起
Maybe mixing our personal and professional lives
没有听起来的那么恶心
isn't as disgusting as it sounds.
是的我同意
Yes, I agree.
还有
And...
我很高兴我可以帮忙
I'm glad I could help.
现在 我们永远都不要提起
Now, let's never talk about...
不要再指着它了
Stop pointing at it.
是的 当然
Yes. Of course.
呃
Um...
解散
Dismissed?
哟
Yo!
欢迎回来 Peralta
Welcome back, Peralta.
你看起来休整好了
You look rested.
谢谢你 我是的
Thank you. I am.
我补了很多非常重要的日间电视
I caught up on a lot of very important daytime television.
我第一次尝试了葡萄柚汁 好难喝
I tried grapefruit juice for the first time... terrible...
有一天 我甚至买♥♥了
and one day, I even bought
一份报纸
the newspaper.
当时在下雨 我需要便宜的雨伞
It was raining, and I needed a cheap umbrella.
真不错
Impressive.
你破碎的身躯如何了
And how's your broken everything?
医生允许我回来工作了
Doctor gave me the all-clear to come back to work,
我还可以做
and I'm allowed to have
轻微的非剧烈性♥爱♥
light, non-strenuous sex,
只要我事前事后伸展好
provided I stretch before and after.
不错嘛
Nice.
你回来真是太好了
Well, it's great to have you back.
你的嫌犯被几个制♥服♥警♥察♥
Your perp got picked up by some uniforms
在78辖区抓住了
in the Seven-Eight,
但是我还有几个非法闯入的案子你可以接手
but I have a couple other B&Es you could jump on.
哦 其实 警长
Oh, actually, Sarge,
我还没有真正的回来
I'm not back-back just yet.
我决定多休两天假
I decided to take two more vacation days.
我的一个朋友说我应该去体验
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表