剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
是承诺
It's commitment,
是快乐 是理解
it's joy, it's understanding,
是耐心 是愤怒
it's patience, it's anger,
是和谐 它包罗万象
it's reconciliation, it's everything.
就像燕麦粥
It's like oatmeal.
它供养着人们
It... sustains you.
Darlene 你愿意接受Lynn作为你的合法丈夫吗
Darlene, do you take Lynn to be your lawfully wedded husband?
我愿意
I do.
Lynn 你愿意接受Darlene作为你的合法妻子吗
Lynn, do you take Darlene to be your lawfully weddeded wife?
我愿意
I do.
我在此宣布你们成为合法夫妻
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
你可以亲吻新娘了
You may kiss the bride.
好样的 老爸
Yeah! Get it, Daddy!
好
Yeah!
不得不说 警监
I gotta hand it to you, Captain.
刚才那仪式做得真好
That was some ceremony.
并不难
It wasn't difficult.
我只是说出了当年
I simply said what I wish had been said
Kevin和我结婚的时候后悔未说的话
when Kevin and I got married.
那我就听不到你机智的
Oh, then I never would have heard your hilarious
"公♥证♥人"更"快证人"段子了
"Efficient-officiant" Quip.
嗯 对 没什么可后悔的
Mmm, you're right. I regret nothing.
不过这些倒是让我想让咱们的誓言
But all this does make me think I might enjoy a more...
更有些节日气氛
festive expression of our commitment to one another.
你是在建议我们办一个简单真诚的婚礼吗
Are you suggesting we hold an honest to goodness wedding?
绝对不要夸张
Nothing too elaborate.
我们又不是卡戴珊和侃爷
We're not the Kardashian-Wests, after all.
他俩分别是音乐家和社会名流
They are a musician and a celebrity personality
刚刚结婚
who recently wedded.
啊 我知道
Yes, yes, I know.
他俩曾是<机智抢答>的答案
They were answers on Jeopardy.
你是说"问题"吧
I think you mean questions.
你们真有趣啊
You guys are fun.
他没放我的歌♥
He's not playing my playlist.
恭喜 Charles - Marcus
Congratulatis, Charles. - Marcus!
Rosa之前说你不会来
Rosa said you weren't coming.
是啊之前是
Yeah, I wasn't.
一个小时前刚接到的电♥话♥
Just got the call about an hour ago.
不过
Oh, but, hey.
我正录着<识骨寻踪> 所以别剧透
I'm DVR-ing Bones, so no spoilers.
别担心 我不看
Don't worry. I don't watch.
太吓人
Too scary.
我去让DJ放<科科莫>
I'm gonna ask the DJ to play Kokomo,
让这地方嗨起来
and get this place turnt up.
唔 我之前没邀请你来这个婚礼
So... I didn't ask you to the wedding
是因为我太懦弱了
because I was being a coward.
我怕我们发展的太快
I was scared things were moving too quickly,
不过我现在不在乎了
but I don't give a crap.
我爱你
I love you.
我就是想说这些
That's all I wanted to say.
你如果有事的话可以走人
If you had plans tonight, you can get out of here.
我也爱你
I love you too.
没有<科科莫>
Doesn't have Kokomo.
你俩正忙
You guys are in the middle of something.
我这就去车上拿CD
I'm gonna go to the car, get my CDs.
*我已与爱绝缘*
*I'm all out of love*
All Out of Love - Air Supply
*失去你的我已迷失方向*
*I'm so lost without you*
为什么在放这歌♥
How is this song playing?
*我知道你是对的*
*I know you were right*
*一直坚信*
*Believing for so long*
很遗憾你跟Jenny Gildenhorn没成
Sorry you missed your chance with Jenny Gildenhorn.
没什么 她不过是那个
It's not a big deal. She's just a girl
我从开始懂爱的时候就迷恋的姑娘
that I've been obsessed with since I learned what love was.
不过我们抓到了坏人
Well, we got the bad guy today.
谢谢你的帮忙
Thank you for helping me.
我知道这不是Jenny Gildenhorn
And I know it's not Jenny Gildenhorn,
但是如果你想跳个慢舞
but if you wanted to slow-dance tonight,
我知道有个人愿意
I know somebody who'd be into that.
好呀
Okay.
太好了
Perfect.
这是Gina的姑奶奶Susan
This is Gina's great-aunt Susan.
嗨 - 她跟我说了你一晚上了
Hi. - She's been asking about you all night.
说你长的特别帅 说你有舞蹈家的架子
She thinks you're very handsome. Says you have a dancer's frame.
您有双慧眼 夫人
Well, you have a good eye, m'lady.
请
Shall we?
哦 你啊
Oh... you.
*我已与爱绝缘*
*I'm all out of love*
*没有你 我算什么*
*What am I without you?*
她有些毛手毛脚呀
She's very handsy.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表