剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
哦 我的天
Oh, my God!
Rosa穿粉色了 Rosa穿粉色了
Rosa's wearing pink! Rosa's wearing pink!
我们能肯定那不是一件
Are we sure it's not a white shirt
在摩托车车祸中被鲜血染红的白衬衫吗
that just been bloodying in a motorcycle crash.
这可能不是她 如果她有个孪生姐妹的话
Maybe it wasn't her. If she had a twin sister...
就算Rosa有过孪生姐妹
If Rosa had a twin,
她肯定在子♥宫♥里就把她吃掉了
she would have eaten her in the womb.
等等 慢着 停下
Wait. Hold it. Stop.
怎么会没有一个人因此而嘲笑她
How come none of you teased her about it?
那可是Rosa 她怪吓人的
It's Rosa. She's scary.
你们简直不可理喻
You guys are unbelievable.
我有次戴了条有个紫色斑点的领带
I once wore a tie with a splash of purple.
你们就叫了我两年的葡萄先生
You guys called me Mr. Grapes for two years.
哦 葡萄先生
Oh, Mr. Grapes.
我都忘了葡萄先生这茬儿
I forgot about Mr. Grapes.
如果我穿了件粉色衬衫 肯定会被你们挫骨扬灰
If I wore a pink shirt, you'd tear me to shreds.
确实 你会看起来像佩枪的小马宝莉
Well, yeah, but you'd look like a My Little Pony with a gun.
让我来猜猜
Let me guess.
你的戏剧俱乐部在上演<火爆浪子>
Your theater club is putting on Grease,
<火爆浪子> 1978年经典歌♥舞电影 源于百老汇音乐剧
而你在扮演粉红淑女帮中的一员
and you're playing a pink lady.
你们在笑什么
What are you guys laughing at?
要是Boyle穿了件粉红衬衫
If Boyle was wearing a pink shirt.
我懂了 太好笑了
I get it. That's hilarious.
怎么会这样
What's happening?
穿了粉色的明明是Rosa
Rosa is the one wearing pink.
你有意见吗
And?
美艳极了
It's gorgeous.
我要是能跟你一样穿出范儿来就好了
I wish I could pull that off
做你的梦去吧 草莓公主
Dream on, Strawberry Shortcake.
是啊 得了吧葡萄先生
Yeah, nice try, Mr. Grapes.
葡萄先生
Mr. Grapes.
葡萄先生
Mr. Grapes!
昨天夜里 几个戴面具的歹徒
Last night, several masked men robbed a number
洗劫了我们警区的不少支票兑现点
of check cashing locations in our precinct.
他们还袭击了93警区的几个点
They also hit several locations in the Nine-Three,
所以这次调查会是联♥合♥行♥动♥
so this will be a joint investigation.
David Majors警探已经着手调查此案了
Detective David Majors is already on the case.
哇哦 Dave Majors
Whoa, Dave Majors?
真的吗
Seriously?
那是谁
Who's that?
他是纽约警署里最棒的警探 即使算上我
He's The best detective in the NYPD, myself included.
他的逮捕数高得惊人
His arrest numbers are staggering.
他的定罪率更是壮观
His conviction rate is magnificent.
他堪称超酷神探
He is blotter dynamite.
我倒是无所谓了
I mean, I'm cool.
就是和你们几个一起玩玩
I'm just hanging out with you guys.
这样啊 但是他的肉体状况如何
Okay, but what's his body like
从Charles到Terry的区间来算的话
on a scale from Charles to Terry?
抱歉了哥们
Sorry, buddy.
什么
What?
我才是10分
I'm the ten.
你开心就好
Sure you are.
Majors挺好的
Majors does just fine.
他女朋友是五台的天气预报员
His girlfriend is the weather lady from channel five.
你知道的 总是探身去够库伯斯顿的那个
You know, the one who's always reaching for Cooperstown?
爱死她了
Love her.
我需要一个人去和他搭档
Well, I need someone to partner up with him.
哦 我我我我我 - 哦 让我来吧
Ooh, me, me, me, me, me. - Oh, I'll do it.
长官 无意冒犯 选我是理所当然的
Sir, with all due respect, I'm the obvious choice.
我是说 看看我 不要侧写
I mean, look at me. Not in profile.
长官 请让记录证明
Sir, please let the record show
他脸上的酱料是昨天就有了的
that the sauce on his face is from yesterday.
而这样锐如鹰隼的观察力
And it is that level of eagle-eyed observation
正是我准备带入到
that I plan to bring to...
够了 你们都可以参与这个案子
Enough. You can both work the case.
三个臭皮匠好过俩臭皮匠
Three heads are better than two.
这也是因为 我怕其他任何一种决定
Also, I fear any other decision I make
都会使你们在此之后聒噪个不停
will just result in further noise.
英明的决定
Good call, sir.
我都准备开始喊口号♥了 "投给Jake"
I was about to start chanting, "Vote for Jake."
还是一起喊起来吧
Let's do it anyway.
投给Jake 投给Jake
Vote for Jake. Vote for Jake.
解散 - 好的
Dismissed. - Yeah.
代号♥黄绿色
Code Chartreuse.
重复一遍 代号♥黄绿色
I repeat, Code Chartreuse.
Gina 我再说最后一次
Gina, for the last time,
请把你的警报规范成赤橙黄绿青蓝紫
please limit your alerts to ROY-G-BIV.
真没意思
Disappointing.
"代号♥黄绿色"是指
"Code Chartreuse" Means "The recruiter
"铜斑蛇安保公♥司♥的猎头Gary Shaw来了"
from Copperhead Security, Gary Shaw, is here."
Gary Shaw试图把我从纽约警署撬走已经有八年了
Gary Shaw has attempted to pry me away from the NYPD for eight years.
当他开出他的条件时 我就知道自己会说
When he makes his offer, I know just what I'll say:
Never(绝不)可不仅仅是火星陨坑的名字
Never is not just a crater on Mars.
当然了 火星上真的有那么个陨坑
Of course, it is a crater on Mars.
太好笑了
That's hilarious.
这不是笑料 Boyle
It's not meant to be funny, Boyle.
应该让人感到悲痛欲绝
It's meant to be devastating.
Holt警监 很高兴见到你
Captain Holt, good to see you.
Shaw先生 让我们直奔主题吧
Mr. Shaw, let's just cut to the chase:
Never(绝不)可不仅仅是火星陨坑的名字
Never is not just a crater on Mars.
当然了 火星上真的有那么个陨坑
Of course, it is a crater on Mars.
实际上 我这次过来不是为了你
Well, actually, I'm not here for you.
你小队中的一个成员主动找过我
A member of your squad reached out to me,
Terry Jeffords警长
a Sergeant Terry Jeffords.
原来如此
Oh, I see.
Jeffords警长在那里
Well, Sergeant Jeffords is out there.
谢谢你 警监
Thank you, Captain.
我的好哥们儿 坦克Terry
There's my guy Terry the tank.
什么回事 搞什么
What? Guys. What? Guys.
Terry叫了他 他在握Terry的手
Terry called him? He's shaking Terry's hand.
我现在在实况解说正在发生的事情
Now I'm just describing everything that's happening?
这特么是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
我不知道
I do not know.
然而Holt警监也不知道
And now Captain Holt doesn't know.
让我来瞧瞧 这是个什么情况
Well, well, well, what do we have here?
哦 Majors还没到
Oh, Majors isn't here yet?
我把风流倜傥全浪费在了一群路人身上
I wasted all that coolness on a bunch of nobodies.
让我重置一下
I'm just gonna reset.
Jake 他是一个各种荣誉傍身的警探
Jake, he's a highly decorated detective.
你的墨镜编排是不会给他留下好印象的
He's not gonna be impressed by your sunglass choreography.
他会看着我的笔记本动作而无暇顾及你
He's gonna be too distracted by my notebook flip.
闭嘴 闭嘴 他来了
Shut up. Shut up. He's here.
嘿 你们一定是99警区的
Hey, you must be the Nine-Nine.
我是Majors - 你好 Peralta
I'm Majors. - Hey. Peralta.
这位是Santiago
This is Santiago.
让我来瞧瞧 这是个什么情况
Well, well, well, what do we have here?
你是指我的笔记本吗
You mean here in my notebook?
我调查了一下歹徒们戴的婴儿面具
I looked into the baby masks the perps were wearing,
纽约大都会区没有一家商店有出♥售♥
and no stores in the tri-state area sell them.
让我联想到几年前办的一个谋杀案
Reminds me of a murder I worked a few years back.
罪犯总是戴着奇怪的面具
Perp always wore these weird masks
我们弄不清楚他是从哪儿买♥♥来的
We couldn't figure out where he bought them.
结果人家的面具是自♥制♥的
Turns out he was making his own masks
用的是人皮
from human skin.
不是吧
No.
那太棒了
That is so awesome.
真的吗 Amy 对谁来说很棒
Really, Amy? For whom?
在我看来那些面具
Sounds to me like those face masks
曾经是谁的脸 脸皮
were once somebody's face... faces.
说的没错 Peralta
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表