剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
丹·马里诺Dan Marino 前美国橄榄球运动员
曾效力于佛罗里达的迈阿密海豚队
丹·马里诺曾客串出演的电影 扮演自己
一句话剧透: 凶手是变性人
欢迎来到弗兰克的游戏地带 尽享童年乐趣
黑人基♥督♥教宗教运动
准备好听八卦了吗
Are you ready for this one?
多蒂家的女儿安妮离婚了
Dotties' daughter Anne's getting divorced.
真不想说"我早就说过" 但我早就说过了
Hate to say "I told you so," But I told you so.
我们应该撮合她和伯尼斯的儿子
You know, we should fix her up with Bernice's son.
叫什么名字来着 那个医生
What's his name? The doctor.
文斯
Oh, Vince.
而且他不是医生 是药剂师
And he's not a doctor. He's a pharmacist.
虽然那可能对安妮更有吸引力
Although that might appeal to Anne.
格雷格 你真是吐槽达人
Greg, you are such a crack-up.
不说安妮了 我们应该给他介绍谁
Forget Anne... who should we fix him up with, huh?
斯黛拉 你知道我还没有
Oh, now, Stella, you know I'm still getting over
从丧妻之痛中走出来
the tragic loss of my wife.
她是个如此坚强 又柔弱的女人
She was such a strong, female woman
拥有傲人的双峰
with nice, heavy breasts.
那是谁
Who's that?
那是我的邻居 你好 拉里
Oh, that's my neighbor. Hey, Larry.
你好
Oh, hey...
格雷布
Greb.
- 是格雷格 - 就是这个
- Greg. - Ah, that was it.
真不知道我为什么就是记不住...
I'm not sure why I have so much trouble remembering...
可能因为我们的关系就是这么漫不经心
probably 'cause our relationship is so casual.
早上好 女士们
Morning, ladies.
嗨
Hi.
你们自己走一圈吧
Uh, do a lap without me.
我要和拉里谈谈我们共有的
I need to talk to Larry about an issue
栅栏问题
with our shared fence.
拉里 我要和你谈谈我们共有的
Larry, I need to talk to you about an issue
栅栏问题
with our shared fence.
没错 我也正想和你
Yes, I also need to discuss
讨论一下栅栏问题
this shared fence issue with you.
好了 她们听不到了
Okay, they're out of earshot.
你为什么起这么早
Why are you up so early?
没有原因 就是兴奋地迎接新的一天
No reason... just excited to face a new day.
因为自从我们来到这里
Oh, because ever since we've been down here,
你就一直有点郁闷
you've been a little depressed.
我有吗
Have I?
不不不 别吃那个煎饼
No, no, no, don't eat the burrito.
恶心死了
Oh, I'm disgusting.
好吧 我们刚来的时候我可能确实
Okay, fine, I may have had a teensy bit of trouble
有那么一丁点的不适应
adjusting when we first got here
大概也就持续了小小的六个月
for, like, six teensy, little months,
但我听取了你的建议 我找了份工作
but I took your advice, and I got a job.
- 什么工作 - 卖♥♥全地形车
- Doing what? - I sell ATVs now, eh?
事实上 这些小宝贝本身就够吸引人了
Well, the truth is, these little babies sell themselves.
这东西超级好玩
They're super fun,
而且其实远比你想象的要安全
and they're a lot safer than you might think...
如果你就站在它们旁边的话
if you're standing next to one.
如果你要驾驶它的话 那其实
If you're driving it, it's actually much more dangerous
比你想的要危险得多
than you could possibly imagine.
有份工作很好
Well, a job is good.
我知道佛罗里达不是那么尽如人意
I know being stuck down here in Florida isn't ideal,
但我们要随遇而安
but we need to make the best of it.
其实 我正要为我的新工作申请升职
In fact, I'm applying for a promotion at my new job.
真好
Ah, very "Noice."
如果一切顺利 今晚你的邻居就是
And if all goes well, tonight you might be neighbors
助理经理格雷格·斯蒂克尼了
with Greg Stickney, Assistant Manager.
真是超级好
Very double "Noice."
我要去工作了
Well, I'm off to work.
可能你得后退点
Might want to stand back.
你正好站在了危险区域里
You're kind of in the blast zone here.
不能忘了系带子
Don't want to forget the strap.
安全第一
Safety first.
那就是我经常... 好吧
That's what I always... ooh, okay!
你升职是应该的
You deserve this promotion.
现在进去搞定它吧
Now go in there and get it.
火力全开吧 格雷格
Give 'em hell, Greg.
早上好 卡莉 坦尼
Good morning, Carly, Tanny.
看起来你把机器维护得很好
Looks like you're keeping the machines running smoothly.
随便吧
Whatever.
第一个要炒的就是卡莉
Carly will be the first to go.
先生 不好意思 我有些事
Excuse me, sir, there's something
想和你说一下
I'd like to talk to you about.
稍等一会 我现在没空
Uh, one second. I'm busy.
压哨进球
Oh, at the buzzer!
认输吧 奇斯
Suck it, Chase,
你个肮脏的小混♥蛋♥
you dirty, little hippy.
是这样
Uh, yes, well, um,
你也知道 我在这工作了四个月了
as you know, I've been here for four months,
我认为我是一个模范员工
and I think I'm a model employee.
没错 毫无疑问
Oh, no doubt. No doubt.
在洗手间装安装水槽的主意是你出的
You had the idea to install sinks in the bathrooms.
我很喜欢
I love that.
是 我想表达的是
Yes, what I'm getting at is,
我想当助理经理
I'd like to be assistant manager.
你是认真的
You serious?
我只是没想到你会对管理感兴趣
Oh, I just never expected you to be interested in management.
我是说 你看起来不像是那种
I mean, you don't seem like the type of person
对领导角色感兴趣的人
who's really interested in leadership roles.
真的吗
Really?
认识我的人
Anyone who knows me would say
都不这么觉得
the opposite.
我工作非常努力
I'm very hard-working.
是啊 如果你没有突然爆发的话
Yeah, when you're not totally blazed.
我向你保证 那不是我
I assure you that's not me.
好吧 去和上周穿过的
Okay, tell that to the Count Blunt-ula
布兰特乌拉伯爵T恤说吧
T-shirt that you were rocking last week.
失物招领处只有那个能穿
It was the only thing in lost and found.
有一对父子吐在我身上了
A child and his father threw up on me.
好吧 我会考虑的
Okay, I'll think about it.
想当官了
Management!
你真是充满惊喜啊 格雷格
Full of surprises, Greg.
喂
Hello?
现在前往一号♥地点
Go to location one now.
哈斯法警
Marshal Haas.
格雷格
Greg.
拉里
Larry.
我听不到你说话 你能听见我吗
I can't hear you. Can you hear me?
听不到
I cannot hear you.
你说了什么 我们听不到
What did you say? We can't hear you.
我听不到 我觉得我的引擎太大声了
I can't hear you; I think my engine's too loud.
是你的引擎
It's your engine.
关掉你的引擎
Turn off your engine.
我不知道要怎么关上引擎
I don't know how to turn off the engine.
我们应该在你车里谈
We should talk in your car.
都来我车里说吧
Let's all talk in my car.
我们去警长的车里谈
Let's talk in the Marshal's car.
我觉得我们应该去她的...
I think we should talk in her...
好吧
Okay.
我们再来一遍例行检查
Let's go over the normal checklist stuff.
你们联♥系♥过之前生活中的人吗
Have you had any contact with anyone from your previous life?
没有
No.
有人当面或是在网上怀疑过
Has anyone questioned your current identity
你们现在的身份吗
either in person or online?
- 没有 - 突击测验
- No. - Pop quiz.
格雷格 你大学在哪上的
Greg, where did you go to college?
俄亥俄州立大学 我的专业是...
Ohio State, where I majored in...
通信
communications.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表