剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Hiyah! - Aah!
踹门而已 怎么了 兄弟们
Door kick. What's up, dude?
午饭时间到了吗 - 演习结束了吗
Is it lunch time? - Is the drill over?
我们来把你们放了
We're freeing you guys.
Jake 你能听我说吗 午饭时间到了吗
Jake, can you hear me? Is it lunch time?
不 不是午饭时间 现在才上午十点半
No, it's not lunch time. It's 10:30 in the morning.
怪不得我饿扁了
No wonder I was starving.
听着 咱们来这儿是为了赢的
Look, we came here to win
可他们甚至连个机会都不给我们
and they're not even giving us a chance.
我觉得毫不夸张地说
I think it's fair to say
美国历史上还没有人被这样歧视过
that no one in the history of America has been discriminated against more.
伙计 - 对 我肾上腺素太高 才这么说话的
Buddy. - Yeah, that's my B. Adrenaline talking.
那么你们一起来不 - 我不知道
So you guys in? - I don't know.
我可不想惹祸上身
I don't want to get in trouble.
哇 你听着跟Terry一个样儿
Oh, wow. You sound like a real Terry.
你干嘛不把上衣脱掉 抖起你的胸大肌呢
Why don't you just take your shirt off and make your pecs bounce around?
还是怪肾上腺素 别告我
Again, the adrenaline. Don't sue me.
你们两个还在吵着谁周六休息 对不
Look, you two are still arguing about who gets Saturday off, right?
谁毙掉的人多谁赢 - 说定了
Highest body count wins. - Done.
我要把你当电子烟一样往死里抽
I'm gonna vape you like my e-cig.
呵呵 你这基本上已经输了
Okay, you basically just lost.
99区 我们不再是人♥质♥了
Nine-nine, we are hostages no longer.
我真的是打算撕掉整个玩意儿的
You know, I really meant to rip off the whole thing,
但是就这么来吧
but I say we go with it!
跟我来 小婊砸们
Come with me, hos!
2比1 Diaz领先
2-1, Diaz.
4比2 Santiago领先
4-2, Santiago.
Jake 这太赞了
Jake, this is great.
我打中了一个家伙的脸 他都气疯了
I shot a guy in the face. He is so mad at me.
干得好 好了 走廊安全了
Nice. All right, this hallway is clear.
我觉得咱们已经清扫完了
I think we killed them all.
这是个合格的彩弹浴
It's a regular paint bath.
就像泡泡浴一样 - 不 是像鲜血浴
Like bubble bath. - No, like blood bath.
好了 地下室集♥合♥ 走起
All right, meet in the basement. Here we go!
我和Boyle干掉了六个
Okay, me and Boyle took down six.
Rosa和Amy干掉14个
Rosa and Amy got 14.
Hitchcock和Scully呢
Hitchcock and Scully?
刚上场就被毙了
Were killed immediately.
是的 我们都挂了
Yeah, we're dead.
这些家伙也都被缴械制♥服♥了
We also disarmed and captured all these guys,
那么所有的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥都搞定了
so is that all the terrorists?
还没有
Not quite.
放下武器 全体
Drop your weapons, everybody.
放下武器 都结束了
Drop them right now. It's over.
你们输了
You lost.
立刻放下 不然
Drop them now or...
你挂了 蠢货
You're dead, crap sack.
好哎 警长
All right, Sarge!
你还是决定帅气登场
You decided to be cool.
我一直很帅气
I'm always cool.
而且我听着那些防爆局的人唧唧歪歪 一秒钟都不能忍♥了
I also couldn't spend another second listening to those ATF wads bitch and moan.
开始看纽约警局的人灰溜溜地做人♥质♥
Leave it to the NYPD to screw up being hostages.
我还以为条子都喜欢撅着肥屁♥股♥坐班 无所事事呢
I thought cops loved to sit around on their fat asses all day and do nothing.
够了
That's it.
我的屁♥股♥才不肥
My ass is not fat!
似乎只是因为你的体重问题呀
Kinda sounds like it was just about your weight issues.
我也不骗你 确实是踩到我的雷点了
I'm not gonna lie, that did strike a chord.
但是我也不喜欢他们逼逼我们的那些话
But I also didn't like the stuff they were saying about us.
我是警♥察♥我自豪
Look, I'm proud to be a cop.
演习结束了 我们出去吧
This drill is over. Let's get the hell outta here.
我请大家喝一杯 - 99区
Drinks on me! - Nine-nine!
耶 - 天呐 终于有效了
Yeah! - Oh, my God, it worked.
咱们走
Let's go.
Sophia啥都没回
And nothing from Sophia.
慢 慢 慢
Uh, whoa, whoa, whoa.
还没完全结束呢
Um, we're not quite finished yet.
至少 我收集战利品还没收够
I know I, for one, am not done kicking bootay.
兄弟 已经没恐♥怖♥分♥子♥了
Dude, there's no more terrorists.
是没有了 但是还可以继续发泄
No, but there's more catharting to do.
我们可以让那些最初把我们绑在椅子上的人后悔
We can make everyone regret ever taping us to chairs in the first place.
警长你说呢
Sarge?
没必要惹毛所有人吧
It seems unnecessary to piss everyone off.
我听到陆军队伍里有个人叫你胖胖Jeffords
I heard one of the Marshals call you jiggly Jeffords.
什么 再给我个弹夹
What? Give me another clip.
这才像话 你们两个很累了对不 - 是的
Now we're talking. You two are tied, right? - Yeah.
那你们比分就那样吧 Jake 你怎么说
Settle that score. Jake, what do you say?
想不想较量一下陆军部队
Want to go after the Marshals?
还有国土安♥全♥局♥的混♥蛋♥
And this butt from Homeland?
获得一场真正的胜利
Get yourself a real win?
我也不知道 Boyle 毕竟 他们扮演好人
I don't know, Boyle. I mean, they're the good guys.
这样一来 我们就是 坏人了
And that would make us... the bad guys.
棒极了
Noice.
那么你也加入 - 我加入
So you're in? Oh, - I'm in.
我在奔往地狱的路上不回头
I'm in all the way to hell.
在那里 我会见到你的狗 Molly
And when I get there, I'm gonna see your dog, Molly.
同志们 走起
Let's go, squad.
这真的没必要
That was really unnecessary.
Jake 出来 Kendrick在这儿
Jake, come outside. I've got Kendrick here.
Peralta 你干啥呢
Peralta, what are you doing?
你是警♥察♥ 你应该在做人♥质♥
You're NYPD, you're supposed to be hostages.
应该如此
Supposed to be.
但是我们暴♥动♥并拿下了恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
But we rose up and took down the terrorists.
对 我们现在是坏人了
That's right. We're the bad guys now.
你这是在玩游戏吗
Is this some sort of game to you?
你听着像游戏吗
Does this sound like a game?
我是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的头头 我叫Francis Gruber
I am a terrorist leader. My name is Francis Gruber.
我兄弟Hans命葬中臣塔
My brother, Hans, died at Nakatomi Tower
Hans Gruber 虎胆龙威反派 John McClane 虎胆龙威男主角
死在John McClane手里
at the hands of John McClane.
还有 我还跟第三部里的Jeremy Irons是亲戚
Also, I'm related to Jeremy Irons from the third one.
Jeremy Irons在<虎胆龙威3>里扮演反派Simon Gruber
好吧 还真是场游戏
Okay, so it is a game.
够了 我才不会和你瞎闹 演习结束
Well, I'm not playing. Drill's over.
演习结束 听着真不错
Drill's over, boys. Yeah, that sounds right.
我们不是一个水准的
We're not on the same level.
而且很明显 你的水准拿我们没辙
And apparently, you're at the level that can't handle us.
这是激将法吗 Peralta
You trying to goad me, Peralta?
因为我是总负责人 没必要和破保安多搀和
'Cause I'm in charge here and I don't have to engage with mall cops.
但是我会
But I will.
好好说话 别喷口水
Say it, don't spray it.
我加入 你有什么要求
I'm in. What are your demands?
保证在我俩之间有人挂掉之前 演习不会结束
A guarantee that this drill doesn't end until one of us is dead.
还有 加茴香香肠的大号♥比萨
Also, one large pizza with fennel sausage.
砖炉烤的 否则免谈
Brick oven, otherwise it's sog city.
还有Scully要一些制酸剂
And Scully needs some Gas-o-nex.
强效的那种
Extra strength.
能嚼着吃的
Chewable!
好的 不死不休 比萨 制酸剂
Okay, so a fight to the death, pizza and Gas-o-nex.
能嚼着吃的
Chewable!
你有30分钟的时间准备好我们要求的东西
You have 30 minutes to meet our demands.
否则每十五分钟我们彩弹枪杀一名人♥质♥
After that, we paint ball a hostage every 15 minutes.
就这么说定了 Gruber
Got yourself a deal, Gruber.
准备好我们的东西 我们先等着
Get us those demands. We'll be waiting.
我们一秒钟也不会等的
We're not waiting one second.
提那些要求只是个策略
Those demands were a ruse.
真的吗 我真心想要制酸剂
They were? I really need that Gas-o-nex.
我觉得我早饭吃的乳酪蛋糕里面有奶制品
I think there was some dairy in the cheesecake that I ate for breakfast.
我们不会像个不动鸭子一样坐以待毙
We're not gonna hang around like sitting ducks.
我们要主动对他们发起战争
We're gonna take the fight to them.
就像个摇摆的鸭子
Like some waddling ducks!
只要我们够快够酷
If the waddling was super fast and cool.
就像个翘臀的企鹅
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表