剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
You're with a pilot.
带你去哪儿都可以
I can get you in anywhere.
话说 你们想不想九折买♥♥下
Hey, you guys want a 10% discount
免税店的枫糖浆
on duty-free maple syrup?
不要白不要
Do I ever!
Roger Peralta
Roger Peralta.
Roger Peralta
Roger Peralta...
喂 怎么回事
Hey! What?
Scully 发生什么了
Scully, what's going on?
"Roger Peralta因私藏管制物品被逮捕"
"Roger Peralta is under arrest for possession of a controlled substance."
什么
What?
他们在他公♥寓♥里发现了药品
They found pills in his apartment.
Jake 我真的不知道他们在说什么
Jake, I don't know what he's talking about.
我发誓我根本不知道
I swear I don't know
这些药品是怎么进到我公♥寓♥里的
how those pills got in my apartment.
等等 - Jake
Wait. - Jake!
Scully 快告诉他们我们是警♥察♥
Scully, tell them we're cops.
快说啊
Tell them!
糟了
Shoot.
那词的意思是"红萝卜"
That means "Turnip."
我说成了"我们是红萝卜"
I said we were turnips.
交给我吧 别担心
I got it. Don't worry.
我们是红萝卜
We are turnips!
不对 那是英文 - 是啊
Nope, that was English. - Yeah.
警♥察♥说你♥爸♥不能被保释
The cops said your dad's being held without bail,
他们让咱坐下一趟航♥班♥出境
they want us on the next flight out,
不过伯纳德家卖♥♥的肉汁奶酪薯条是全机场里最好吃的
and that Bernard's is the best poutine place in the airport.
来点儿不
You want some?
不 我没心情吃薯条
No, I don't want poutine right now.
太好啦
Yes!
天哪 他们居然在我爸家里都能翻出药品来
Man, I can't believe they found pills at my dad's place.
也就是说我们找到的那些嫌疑人
That means none of our suspects
根本做不到这种事
could've possibly done it.
我的天啊 Boyle
Oh, my God, Boyle.
你说我爸真的有可能会是药品走私犯吗
Is there a chance that my dad is actually a drug smuggler?
那我们就来看看手头的证据吧
Well, let's look at the facts.
他行李里有药品 公♥寓♥里有药品
Drugs in his luggage, drugs in his apartment.
他还是糟糕的父亲 糟糕的丈夫
Terrible dad, terrible husband,
背着女友偷♥情♥
cheats on his girlfriend.
我看就是他干的了
I think he did it.
你说得对
You're right.
不是他干的
He didn't do it.
我没这么说啊
That's not what I said.
是没说 但你说他背着女友偷♥情♥
No, you said he cheats on his girlfriend.
那么 他得外面有"某人"才能出轨吧
Presumably, he has to do that with someone,
而那个"某人"还能接触到
and that someone would have access
他的公♥寓♥和行李
to his apartment and his bags.
我爸在游艇酒吧"抛过锚"
Dad dropped anchor at the Commodore's Club.
"某人"就在那里
"Someone" Is there.
就算真的如此 我们又怎么过去呢
Even so, how do we get in there?
穿着我爸的飞行员制♥服♥
By wearing Dad's pilot uniforms.
不行 Jake 我可不觉得他无罪
No, Jake, I just don't think he's innocent,
而且我就觉得
and I just think...
不想当我的副驾驶员吗
So you don't want to be my co-pilot?
算我一个
I'm in!
*飞向空中的灵魂 空中的灵魂*
*Going up to the spirit in the sky Spirit in the sky*
Norman Greenbaum -
*我的亡灵将魂归于此 魂归于此*
*That's where I'm gonna go when I die when I die*
*我死后 他们把我放在*
*When I die and they lay me...*
抱歉 Scully
Sorry, Scully.
我们只有两套制♥服♥
We only had two uniforms.
没关系啦
It's okay.
不知道为啥 那些薯条啦肉汁啦奶酪啦
For some reason, all the fries and gravy and cheese
搞得我肚子难受
upset my tummy.
喔
Huh.
*飞向空中的灵魂 空中的灵魂*
*Going up to the spirit in the sky Spirit in the sky*
*这里将迎接我的*
*That's where I'm gonna*
你们来是解出我的益智题了吗
Are you here because you solved my brain teaser?
长官 你当了一辈子的落水狗
Sir, you've been an underdog your whole life.
但你靠着有人在暗中相助 顽强地挺了过来
But you defied the odds by having others secretly help you
因为你根本没有胜任的实力
'cause you didn't have what it took.
你说的不是我
That's not my story.
而现在我们变成了落水狗
But now we're the underdogs,
我们是需要帮助的人
and we're the ones who need a handout,
所以你就把答案告诉我们吧
so just tell us the answer.
难道你已经忘记自己的出身了吗
Or have you forgotten where you come from?
我是不会帮你们的
I'm not gonna help you.
都跟你说了没有用
I told you that was not gonna work.
停止计时吧
Stop the clock.
我们是来交出答卷的
We're here, and we have the solution.
首先 一边放六个人比哪边重
First, you weigh six versus six.
错了 那样永远没有结果
Wrong. That'll never work.
你刚刚浪费了我们两人的时间
You just wasted your time and mine.
咔擦
Click!
我刚刚好抓拍到了
I just captured the exact moment
你发现自己失败的那一瞬间
when you realized you had failed.
看来我们都是有收获的
I guess we all got something out of this.
就这样吗
So that's it?
你们谁都不会解这道题吗
This problem is beyond all of you?
根本没人解出来
No one solved it.
相信我
Believe me.
没有人比我更对我失望
No one is more disappointed in me than me.
是"对自己" Santiago
"Than I," Santiago.
咔嚓
Click.
嗨 对 就是我们
Hi there. Yeah, that's us.
家温暖的家
Home sweet home.
上吧
Got dem wings.
噢 好的
Ooh. Okay.
嘣 那儿 吧台后面
Boom, right there, behind the bar.
那是我爸的菜
That's my dad's type.
噢 他喜欢整齐干净的 不错
Oh, he likes 'em neat and clean, real tidy.
什么
What?
不是 金发 他喜欢金发的
No, blondes. He likes blondes.
好了 计划就是
All right, here's the plan.
我们过去坐下
We're gonna go sit down,
点几杯酒
order a couple of drinks,
从她给我们的杯子上取下她的指纹
grab her fingerprints off the glass she serves us,
然后测量她的手腕以准备手铐尺寸
and then measure her wrist for handcuff size.
准备好了吗 - 好了
Ready? - Yeah.
噢 飞得好累
Oh, crazy flight.
噢 那些液压太吵了
Oh, those hydraulics were loud.
是啊
Yeah.
啊 你好 你好
Ah, bonjour, bonjour.
两杯威士忌 麻烦了 Chantelle
Two whiskeys, please, Chantelle.
谢谢
Thanks.
对了 我在找我以前的一个搭档
Say, I'm looking for an old sky pal of mine.
你认识Roger Peralta吗
Do you know Roger Peralta?
认识 我认识
Yes. Yes, I do.
你们怎么认识Peralta的
How do you guys know Peralta?
我以前的俄勒冈和他一起飞过
Oh, I used to fly with him back in Oregon.
我是Spike Masters机长
My name's Captain Spike Masters.
这是我的副驾Wanda Cohen
This is my co-pilot Wanda Cohen.
我在他睡觉的时候开飞机
I drive the plane when he sleeps.
我也负责订酒店
I also take care of hotel accommodations.
你们是从哪儿飞来的
Where'd you guys say you flew in from?
亚克朗 - 卢森堡
Akron. - Luxembourg.
在亚克朗转机
Connected in Akron.
驾着旧的78 或9号♥上了气流
Took the old 78... 9er on the wind stream.
你懂得 飞行术语
You know, flight stuff.
总之
Anyhow...
可以麻烦给我们那两杯威士忌了吗
Can we grab those two whiskeys, please?
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表