剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
as someone who sleeps with bike messengers or better.
听着 我也不想让人知道
Look, I don't want people finding out about it either.
我不想被当成办公室荡♥妇♥
I don't want to be known as the office slut.
是啊 但Jake回来了 你什么事都跟他说
Yeah, well Jake's back and you tell him everything.
我才没有
No, I don't.
我昨晚看蜜蜂纪录片时被挑起性♥欲♥了
I got aroused last night watching a nature documentary on bees.
它们飞进蜂巢之前我还没什么感觉的
I was fine until they went inside the hive.
哦你说得对 我会告诉他的
Oh, you're right. I'm gonna tell him.
可能今天不会 可能明天不会
Might not be today, might not be tomorrow.
肯定不会比明天还迟的
It definitly won't be later than tommorw.
所以估计就是今天或者明天吧
So pretty much today or tomorrow then.
Paralta 特别探员Marz来这里
Paralta, special agent Marz is here
让你正式转回纽约警局
to make your transfer back to the NYPD official.
我想代表局子当面感谢你做出的贡献
And on behalf of the bureau I want to personally thank you for your service.
局子(Bureau) FBI术语 代表FBI
Bureau. It's the FBI lingo for FBI.
是的 我可是当了三十年的警♥察♥了
Yes. I've been a cop for thirty years.
我也看过警♥匪♥片
And I've seen movies.
收到
Roger that.
你肯定会很高兴知道这次的行动
You'll be happy to know that the operation turned ont to be
是RICO史上最大范围的抓捕
one of the biggest RICO burst of all time.
RICO 代表打击犯罪 警♥察♥最赞
RICO, stands fo racketeer investigate of cop Owesome.
实为<反诈骗腐♥败♥组织集团犯罪法>
我不得不问一下
I have to ask.
你认为赞(Awesome)是O开头的吗
Do you think awesome begins with an 'o'.
不是吗
Yes.
十六个目标 我们抓到十五个
Fifteen of sixteen targets went custody.
什么 谁逃了
Wait! Who got away?
Freddy Moriaty
Freddy Moriaty.
追踪队搞砸了
Tag team screwed up.
晚了几分钟到他的公♥寓♥ 人就已经消失了
Hit his apartment up a couple of minutes late and he disappeared.
可他算是那群人里最大的坏蛋了
But Freddy is like the worst of all those guys.
敲诈 口臭 还杀人
Extortion, terrible breath, murder.
我好像抬高了口臭的严重程度
I put terrible breath too high on that list.
我应该继续回去卧底 看看有没有人知道他的行踪
I should go back uncover and see if one of my contacts can tell me where he is.
不行 他们已经察觉到内部有叛徒了
No.They are looking for a rat.
你一个警♥察♥ 别人凭什么相信你
And as a formal cop, there's no way they're gonna trust you.
我保证他们会信我
I guarantee you they do.
我和那帮家伙共同经历过许多事
Me and those guys went through some pretty intense stuff.
*为我们唱一首吧 钢琴手*
*Sing us a song you're the piano man.*
黑♥手♥党♥的世界 一起唱过Billy Joel 就是一辈子的好基友
In the mafia, once you Joel together, You're bonded for life.
听着 你是了解那帮家伙
Look, you know those guys.
但我觉得这方法太冒险了
But I just think this is too big a risk.
没什么你能做的了
There is nothing you can do.
世事不可能尽如人意
Sometimes things just out of your control.
这没法说服我
Not good enough.
Boyle 我们要去卧底了
Boyle, we are going undercover.
你真是帅呆了
You look amazing.
可是身上的味怎么那么难闻
But you smell really bad.
是我的古龙水
That's my cologne.
欢迎加入黑♥手♥党♥
Welcome to the mafia.
如果Freddy还在城里 Benny Deconte肯定知道
Ok, if Freddy is still in town, Benny Deconte will know about it.
那些家伙是他餐厅的常客
He owns the restaurant they all eat at.
他对道上的一切消息了如指掌
He knows everything about everything.
很好
Good.
嘿 你卧底的时候 有交什么黑道好基友吗
Hey! When you were undercover, did you... like have a mafia best friend?
我不是嫉妒 纯粹好奇而已
I'm not jealous, I'm just wondering.
呃 我也不知道
Ugh,I don't know.
不过我倒是和一个叫Derek的一起干过很多事
I guess, I did a bunch of jobs with a guy named Derek.
好啊 很好 Derek听起来是个不错的人
Great, great. Derek, sounds like a great guy.
Charles 别这样对自己 好吗
Charles, don't do this to yourself, right?
好吧 算了
Ok, fine. All right.
所以我们要去那个餐厅 我要伪装成什么
So we are going to the restaurant. what's my cover?
黑♥手♥党♥吗 噢 我有个完美道具
Man in the mob? Oh, I've got the perfect thing.
太阳帽
The sun hat?
黑♥手♥党♥ 行行好 - 免了 你就做你的警♥察♥吧
Mafia. - No, just be yourself, a cop.
Benny可能会觉得我是叛徒 所以我进去和他谈
Benny might think I'm the rats, so I'll go in to talk to him.
过一分钟你就进来 秀出你的警徽
Then you come into a minute later with your badge out.
和我打一架 直接往我脸上揍
Pick a fight with me and punch me in the face.
不 我怎么忍♥心伤害你 Jake
No. I can never hurt you, Jake.
你一定得打我某个部位
Well you got to hit somewhere.
好吧 那我选你的小♥弟♥弟♥
Fine. It would be the balls then.
不 直接揍脸就好
No, just hit me in the face.
听我说 如果你下不了手 就想想你最恨的人
Look if it's so hard, imagine of somebody you hate.
Derek - 我根本和他不熟
Derek. - I barely know him.
好吧 - 拜托
Fine. - Come on.
警监 我们搞定演习了
Captain, we are down with the drill.
那个老妇人供认了四十年前在罗德岛的杀人悬案
The old lady confess to a fourty-year-old unsolve murder in Rhode Island.
我们填了跨州的封锁档案申请
We filled out the inter-state FOIA request
将交还她由其女抚养
and remanded her to the custody of her daughter.
Atalie已经成功变回我们的大个子警长了 警监
Atalie has successfully transformed back into a giant man, Sir.
干得不错 谢谢
Well done, thank you.
看吧 与其抗拒 还不如动手把任务早点完成
See? Instead of resisting, it's better you just put your hand on and get your job down.
然后就可以继续做自己的事了
And then you can get on with your day.
嗨 我叫Timmy 和家人失联了
Hi! My name is Timmy and I'm lost.
你♥他♥妈♥逗我玩呢
Son of a bitch!
警监 我直说了 我觉得这种演习有点点可能没必要
Captain, I hate to be harsh but I think that these drills are slightly unnecessary, possibly.
虽然你才是老大 你的决策是绝对英明的
Although you are the boss and your judgement is impeccable
我想我只是要对你说 谢谢
And I guess what I am trying to say is thank you.
我同意 关于演习的那部分 不是厚颜拍马屁的部分
I agree. With the stuff about the drills, not the spineless ass-kissing.
长官 你能否告诉我们为什么要演习呢
Sir, I think it would help if we knew why we were doing these drills.
因为这是我的命令
Because I ordered you to.
恢复Timmy的身份
Resume the drill Timmy
不要有和年龄不符的行为举止
and do not do or say anything that a 7 year-old boy would not do or say.
对我准备的脚本有疑问可以随时来问我
Feel free to consult the script I've prepared.
好吧 确实有一点点不对劲
Okay, but it's a little stilted.
想到少年失怙的前景 我心中有些许恐惧
"I am feeling trepidation at the prospect of a parentless existence?"
小孩怎么会说这种话
No kid talks like that.
这些是直接从我少年时期的日记摘下来的
Those lines were lifted verbatim from my boyhood diary.
继续演习
Resume the drill!
Benny - 你来这干嘛
Benny! - What are you doing here?
无意冒犯 但我听说你被抓了
Not for nothing. I heard you're arrested.
我保释出来了
I made bail.
我在找Freddy 你见到过他吗
Look, I'm looking for Freddy. Seen him?
有意思 最近很多人都在找他
It's funny that a lot people are looking for that guy.
尤其是警♥察♥
A lot cops specially.
你以前不也是警♥察♥吗 Jake
Didn't you uesd to be a cop, Jake?
逗你呢 兄弟 我了解你的
I'm just kidding, Man. I know you.
我们可是一起唱<钢琴手>的好兄弟啊 - 你这家伙
We sang piano man together. - This guy.
骗到你了吧 - 可不是
I got you. - You got me.
听着 我不能告诉你Freddie在哪里
Look, I can't tell you where Freddie is.
但是我能告诉你
But I can tell you
他的女朋友Bianca刚刚打来
his girl Bianca just called in,
这些是Freddie常抽的大♥麻♥
There are Freddie's regular juana,
送到她家去了
delivered to her address.
太感谢你了
Thank you so much
再见
See ya.
哟呵 这不是Jake Peralta么
Wow, if it isn't Jake Peralta
黑♥手♥党♥走狗
Mafia crap bag.
Boyle 赶紧滚蛋
Get out of here, Boyle
我知道我们曾经是朋友
I know that we used to be friends,
那会儿我们做什么都腻在一起
and during that time, we would do all kinds of things together,
一起制定计划啦
like making plans,
但是这些都一去不复返了 懂吗
but that has changed, alright?
接下来是蛋蛋 - 啥
Now the balls. - Wha...
怎么回事 你可从来不和我们吃饭的
What's going on? You never eat with us.
也不和我们说话
or talk to us.
我上周不小心冲着你笑了一下
I accidentally smiled at you last week
结果你就用激光笔照我的眼睛
and you shined a laser pointer into my eye
还吼着"有变♥态♥"
and screamed, "Perv"
这个嘛 有件事要公之于众了
Now, well, something is about to be revealed
将会永远地改变我的社会地位
that's gonna change my social standing forever.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表