剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
that gets me into heaven.
为什么她在说天堂
Why is she talking about heaven?
这里发生了什么我们不知道的坏事吗
Is there something wrong here we don't know about?
不不不 她只是个搞笑怪人
No, no, no! She's just being a funny weirdo.
一切正常
Everything's fine.
更重要的是 我找不到
More importantly, I was not able
"暖气" 因为这只是个概念
to find any "Heat" Because it's more of a concept,
但我们找到了这些美物
but we did find these beauties.
这些都是人造皮草且都来自最好的牌子
They're all faux fur and all the best brands.
什么香萘儿啊 古脐啊 屎特拉麦卡特泥啊
We've got ChanelB, Grucci, Stella McCarKeys.
我要有袖筒的这件
I want the one with the muff.
不错的选择 先生 但实际上只有五件大衣
Great choice, sir, but there's actually only five coats,
所以我们得想个办法大家一起分享
so we're gonna have to figure out a way to share them.
我在想智力竞赛或许可行
I was thinking maybe a trivia contest.
别管大衣了 我想要更多吃的
Screw the coats. I want more food.
有趣的事实 原来
Interesting fact there... It turns out
那桌只有一次的大餐就是我们全部的食物了
the one-time-only feast was all the food that we had.
什么 你竟然没有屯好粮
What? You didn't ration the food?
我是不会干坐在这里饿肚子的
I'm not gonna sit here and starve.
今天是感恩节 你说这只是个骗局
It's Thanksgiving. You said it was a hoax.
我们只是为了一些愚蠢的规章条例被困在这里
We're only here because of some dumb protocol.
我要走了 直接从那个门出去
I'm leaving. I'm walking out that door.
Jake 你得逮捕他
Jake, you have to arrest him.
不 这样只会让事情更糟
No, it'll only make things worse.
听着 我们按我的方法做 现在的警监是我
Look, we're doing this my way. I'm the Captain now!
这话听起来很像电影台词
That totally sounded like a movie ref,
但我是认真的
but I was actually being serious.
不好意思 先生 嗨
Excuse me, sir? Hi.
能来我办公室聊一下吗
Can I talk to you in my office for a sec?
不是什么大事 只是轻松聊聊天
It's nothing serious, just a fun chat.
听着 如果你不来的话
Look, if you don't come with me,
她就会逮捕你
she's going to arrest you.
嘿 你们在说悄悄话吗
Hey, are you guys whispering?
我是Charles Boyle
I'm Charles Boyle.
大概在这儿算个二把手
I'm sort of the number two guy around here.
首先 我要给我们的谈话营造一下气氛
Okay, so first of all, I'm just gonna set the mood for this meeting,
轻柔的曲子或许管用
perhaps a smooth jam.
背景音乐为
这个不错
Yeah, it's good.
好了 情况是这样的
All right, here's the deal.
有毒物质人员做了些初步鉴定
The Hazmat guys did run some preliminary tests,
然后发现那个物质并不是发酵粉
and the substance is not baking powder.
噢 那是炭疽吗
Oh. Was it Anthrax?
他们还不确定 但我向你保证
They don't know yet, but I promise you,
只要他们告诉了我 我就会第一个告诉你
as soon they tell me, you'll be the first to know.
其实是在我之后第二个 所以总的来是是第三个
Well, second after me, so third overall.
但还是不错了
Still pretty good.
我只是不想让大家惊慌
I just don't want people to panic,
所以我想让你帮忙保密
so I'm asking for your help to keep this thing quiet,
好让我们有一个最淡定的生化危害隔离 好吗
so we can have the chilliest biohazard lockdown in Brooklyn, yeah?
当然 我理解
Of course, I understand.
太好了 谢谢你
Great, thank you.
如果你正常待人的话
See, if you talk to people like humans,
人都是讲理的 都是懂得
they'll be reasonable. I mean, it's just good...
他怎么站到椅子上了
Oh, why is he standing on that chair?
大家听好了 他们骗我们
Hey, everyone! They lied to us!
是他妈的炭疽病毒
It's friggin' Anthrax!
你做的什么 零嘴吗
Oh, what you making, a snack?
是警监要吃的四份三明治
Oh, the Captain wants four sandwiches.
蛋黄酱一勺 均匀涂抹
A spoonful of Mayo, spread evenly,
只要中间的面包 两头的不要
middle-loaf pieces of bread only.
真难伺候
What an ass.
还用你说
Tell me about it...
兄弟
Brother.
我快忘了 他还只要整块的派
Uh, I almost forgot. He wants a whole pie too.
真是个大老爷
This dude is the worst.
我有时候看不懂Peralta的短♥信♥
I don't always understand Peralta's texts.
他说他们还在等实验室报告
He says they're still waiting on the lab,
一"确"顺利 "切"打成了"确"
and "It's allz good." "Alls" With a "Z."
然后是一个带问号♥的方框
Then a box with a question mark inside,
另一个带问号♥的方框
another box with a question mark,
另一个带问号♥的方框
another box with a question mark,
另一个带问号♥的方框
another box with a question mark,
另一个带问号♥的方框
another box with a question mark,
又是一个带问号♥的方框
and yet another box with a question mark.
然后还是一个带问号♥的方框
Then a box with a question mark.
这什么意思
What does that mean?
意思就是你手♥机♥不支持表情符号♥
It means you don't have emojis on your phone.
大家静一静 静一静
All right, everyone calm down! Just calm down!
放我们出去 不然我就砸东西了
Let us out, or I'm gonna start breaking things!
这有违人♥权♥
This is a human rights violation!
你们不能把我们关起来
You can't keep us here!
我才23岁 我是名人 今天居然就要命陨于此
I'm 23, I'm a celebrity, and today, I'm gonna die!
没一句是真话
Not one word of that is true.
疼
Ow!
Hitchcock受伤了
Ooh, Hitchcock's bleeding!
他被汽水瓶子打中了
He got hit in the head with a soda can!
他没看见它砸过来了
He never saw it coming!
Jake 我们必须开始关人了
Jake, we have to start putting people in detention.
我们得把他们镇♥压♥下去
We have to quash this.
不 让他们冷静下来
No, we need them to calm down.
我们得播放<爱是妥协>
We need to put on Something's Gotta Give.
好主意 好电影
Great idea. Great movie.
还有 我们应该把那火给灭了
Also, we should probably put out that fire.
警监 我有事要说
So, Captain, I have some news.
怎么回事
What happened?
记得你叫我别把警区烧了吗
Well, remember when you told me not to burn down the precinct?
你把警区给烧了吗
You burned down the precinct?
哪有 我分分钟就把火给灭掉了
No, I had the fire put out almost immediately.
完全是正面教材
This is a success story.
老实交代发生了什么
Tell me exactly what happened.
好吧 故事始于Boyle试图用"味美多汁"这个词
Well, it started with Boyle wanting to say the word "Succulent."
不是吧 - 结束于一场小暴♥乱♥
Oh, no. - And it ended with a small riot,
其中某混♥蛋♥把Hitchcock小憩的沙发给烧了
in which a dirtbag set Hitchcock's nap couch on fire.
够了
Enough!
Jeffords和我立马动身回去
Jeffords and I will come right away.
我对你很失望
I'm very disappointed in you.
他说了什么
What's he saying?
他说他对你很失望
He said he's very disappointed in you.
唉
Oh, man!
你想见我
You wanted to see me?
对
Yeah.
我知道你高傲到说不出"我就说吧"这种话 所以我就
I know you're too proud to say "I told you so," So I'm just gonna...
我就说吧 也没那么高傲
Told you so. Not too proud.
这就对了
That seems right.
听着 我搞砸了
Look, I screwed up,
而且我觉得警区应该由你来管辖
and I think you should take over command of the precinct.
等你说这句话都等了一天了
Been waiting to hear you say that all day.
我知道
I know.
所以你才不应该说出口 - 什么
Which is why you shouldn't say it. - What?
你还在试图取悦别人
You're still trying to make people happy.
不用向我道歉
Don't apologize to me.
拿出领袖的样子 告诉我该怎么做
Be a leader and tell me what you need me to do.
告诉所有人他们应该怎么做
Tell everyone what you need them to do.
你是警监 Jake
You're the Captain, Jake.
现在我是警监了
I'm the Captain now.
菲利普船长 - 菲利普船长
Captain Phillips. - Captain Phillips!
原来是这样
That's what it was.
"看着我 看着我"
"Look at me, look at me."
菲利普船长里的经典台词
像吧 - 像
Right? - Yeah.
大家听好了 - 听好了啊 各位
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表