剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Okay, so split up the money.
不不不 这样行不行
No, no, no. How about this?
我给你们干活抵债
I'll work off my debt to each of you.
怎么样 想让我♥干♥什么都可以
How's that sound? I'll do anything you want.
干什么都行吗
Anything?
只有我被他的话吓得蛋疼菊紧吗
Am I the only one that was super creeped out by that?
不止是你 那话听起来真心蛋疼
No, that was definitely creepy.
没错 他想让你干些超诡异的事
Yeah, he wants you to do something real weird.
你好呀 搭档
Hello, partner!
两杯咖啡
Two coffees.
黑咖啡是我的 牛奶的是你的
Black for me. Milk for you.
你还记得我的喜好
You remembered how I like it!
是的 要加牛奶
Yes, with milk.
不过是一个配料而已
It's just one ingredient.
但你却记住了
And you remembered it.
嗯
Mm.
总之 还没有发现Wilcox
Anyway, no sign of Wilcox.
我们是不是该深入分♥析♥一下案件
Maybe we should talk about deets of the case,
计划接下来的步骤 顺便小搓一顿
plan our next move, grab a little chow.
不用了
No need.
我带了这些
I brought these.
能量棒
Nutrition bricks.
我有原味无味款和全麦无味款
I have original no-flavor and whole wheat no-flavor.
能量棒听起来很好呢
Nutrition bricks sound great.
但是我们也可以在街头吃点肉呀
Or we could grab a little street meat.
那才是跟踪期间的经典菜式 不过都随便吧
Kind of a classic stakeout food, but whatever.
有意思
Huh.
肉
Meat.
在街头
From the street.
这个可以有
Sounds like a fun treat.
作为诗人的我 不经意间便押了个韵
I'm a poet and didn't even know i was rhyming those words.
反正已经都发生了
But it happened anyway.
好主意呀 搭档
That's a great idea, partner.
我们去街头吃肉吧
Let's grab some street meat.
好嘞
Okay!
你债还得如何了
How's working your debt off going?
糟透了
Horrible.
Rosa让我给她洗摩托车
Rosa's making clean her motorcycle.
"还债即为报应"
Payback's a bitch.
哎哟 这么多帅气的报应台词就全浪费在这儿了
Ugh! So many great payback lines wasted on this.
这车真是脏得要死
Damn this bike's muddy.
这还不是最要命的活儿呢
And this isn't even the worst thing I had to do.
Gina让我打电♥话♥跟别人说她死了
Gina made me call people and tell them she was dead
就是要看看他们的反应
to see how they'd react.
她哭了没 她哭了没
Is she crying? Is she crying?
有一点
A little.
你应该哭天抢地才是 你个冷血婊
You should be wailing, you stone cold bitch.
接下来给我另一个祖母打电♥话♥
Now call my other grandma.
还有Scully
And then there was Scully.
再往下
Lower.
再往下
Lower.
我都碰到你屁♥股♥了
I'm at your butt.
再往下
Lower!
他的屁♥股♥蛋子明显需要放松一下了
Apparently he holds his stress in the b-cheeks.
我的老天
Oh, God.
太抱歉了
I'm so sorry.
那我至少能帮你一把
Well, at least I can help you out.
不不不不
No, no, no, no.
这只会让别人起疑心
That'll only make people suspicious.
而且 我并不介意做这些苦差事
Besides, I don't mind doing all these horrible things,
因为我要为你保守秘密
'cause I want to keep your secret safe.
为了你 为了Sharon 为了Miata
For you, and Sharon, and Miata.
Miata这名字男女通用呢
Works for a boy or a girl.
哟 哟 哟 你们俩在这儿嘀咕什么呢
Well, well, well, what are you hens clucking about?
啥 什么都没有
What? Nothing.
你想干什么 Boyle
What do you want, Boyle?
找你讨债呀
To be paid back.
我想让你帮我给狗洗澡
I want you to wash my dogs.
哼 我明知道你讨厌狗
Hm, why would I ask that
为什么还要让你干这种活呢
given that I know you hate my dogs?
他们抓到什么都能干起来
They hump everything.
那不过是他们的热情
They're passionate!
其实你也可以不洗他们
But you don't have to wash them at all
前提是你告诉我你们刚刚在说什么
if you just tell me what's going on here.
你们俩之间有小秘密
You two have a secret.
我能嗅出来
I can smell it.
Jason 现在不行
Jason, not now.
坐下
Down.
哎哟 我们没有秘密 好吗
Yuck. We don't have a secret, all right?
我们之间有秘密吗 Terry
Do we have a secret, Terry?
就算有 对我来说也是秘密
If we did, it's a secret from me.
那好吧 那你就给我的狗洗澡吧
Okay then, wash my dogs.
警告你 他们刚看完<天才眼镜狗>
And be warned, they just watched Peabody and Sherman,
所以他们现在超级饥渴
so they're extra horny.
啊 Jason
Ah! Jason!
还没轮到你呢
Wait your turn!
这蛮好吃的 真的
I must say, this is quite good.
这酱是给你的鸡肉的还是给我的羊肉的
Is this sauce for your chicken or my lamb?
诶 我不清楚
Hm. I don't know.
要不要试试看
Should we try it?
放胆一试吧
Let's risk it.
走你 好嘞
Here we go. Boom.
太好吃了
It's amazing.
我不喜欢
I don't care for it.
但我试了
But I tried!
又有新鲜事给Kevin讲了
And what a story for Kevin!
在你抓住布鲁克林烧烤狂的时候
So who was your partner
谁是你的搭档呀
back when you caught the Brooklyn broiler?
Martin Ormankupp
Martin Ormankupp.
他是个好搭档
He was a great partner.
聪明 忠诚 恐同但不搞种族歧视
Smart, loyal, homophobic but not racist.
在那时候已经算是个好人了
In those days, that was pretty good.
恩 那你们用了多久去解决那个案件呀
Hm. How long did you work the case for?
Martin Ormankupp和我用了八个月跟踪他
Martin Ormankupp and I tracked him for eight months.
差点害得他和他老婆Heather Ormankupp离婚
Almost cost him his marriage to his wife, Heather Ormankupp.
哦 长官 快看
Oh, sir, look!
这八成是我们要找的人 走吧
Oh, this could be our man. Let's go.
纽约警局 我们是搭档
NYPD. We're partners.
我们想问你几个问题
We'd like to ask you some questions.
你不是Richard Wilcox
You're not Richard Wilcox!
那是我的爷爷 他几周前刚刚去世
That's my grandpa. He died a couple weeks ago.
我只是来打扫他的店铺
I'm just here cleaning out his shop.
哦不 出岔子了
Oh, no. Something wrong here.
你觉得那个小混混在说谎吗 搭档
Oh, you think this punk is lying, partner?
不是的
No.
是我的肠胃出岔子了
Something's wrong in my intestine.
因为我吃了街头肉
Due to the street meat.
我们赶紧走吧 - 好
We must go now. - Okay.
诶哟 好吧
Oh, okay.
好了 我来开车
All right, I'll drive!
长官 我们可以找个公共厕所解决吗
Sir, we could find a public bathroom.
不行 这可是很私人的紧急情况
No! This is a very private emergency!
啊
Ah!
我去健身房♥了
I'm going to the gym,
之后Sharon就带我去看牙医
then Sharon is gonna take me to a dentist appointment.
可不嘛警长 你的牙都这样了
Damn sarge, your teeth are messed up.
听着 各位
Listen up, everybody.
我刚刚转发给你们的邮件
I just forwarded you an email
是关于酒店盗窃案嫌疑犯的
about the suspect in those bodega robberies.
都看看 我们得把这人抓住
Check it out. We're gonna catch this guy.
好嘞 我们来看看
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表