剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
还有 我想再次谢谢你
Also, I wanted to thank you again
放了我们这半天假
for giving us this half day.
这是当然
Yes, of course.
我明白这些娱乐活动有多重要
I understand how important these extravaganzas are.
我相信你们会玩的很开心的
I'm sure you'll have a hoot.
是的 但我知道我们玩的
Oh, yeah, although I'm sure our hoots
肯定没有你当年
pale in comparison to the hoots that you had
玩的开心
back in the day.
我打赌一定是超级开心
I bet things got supes hoots.
其实 我并没有怎么参加那些活动
Actually, I wasn't privy to those events.
作为一个黑人同性恋警探
As a gay black detective,
我被大多数社交活动排除在外
I was excluded from most social gatherings.
你们几个去打高尔夫球吗
You guys off to play some golf?
对啊 你要来当球童吗
Yeah. You want to caddy?
不 我不愿意
No, I do not.
是啊
Yeah.
高尔夫球最没意思了
Golf sucks.
我知道这不是你故事的重点
I know that wasn't the point of your story.
那些人太差劲了 - 是啊
Those guys were jerks. - Yes.
不过我确实嫉妒他们的友谊
But I do envy the camaraderie they shared.
我一直想跟同事混在一起
I've always wanted to Josh around with my peers.
所以你从没有跟任何人混在一起吗
So you've never joshed around with anyone?
从没有
Never.
去跟大家好好玩吧
But go have fun with the squad.
替我好好混
Really Josh around for me.
欢迎光临寒舍
Welcome to chateau boy-Al.
Eleanor要我保持屋子的干净
Eleanor told me to keep the place clean,
但我不在乎
but I don't care.
老妈走了 我们要玩起来
Mommy's out of town, and we're gonna party.
你管你前妻叫老妈吗
You call your ex-wife mommy?
清醒的时候不叫
Not consciously.
这样就好了
This will do just fine.
你居然带了菠萝
You brought pineapple?
还不止这些呢
Well, the fanny runs deep.
我为一切度假情景都做了准备
I am prepared for any vacation situation.
我有开瓶器 防晒乳
I've got a bottle opener, sunscreen,
充气颈枕
inflatable neck pillow.
等等 我们会吃
Wait. Are we having...
芝士火锅吗
Fondue?
赞
Tight.
Gina 准备好玩起来了吗
Gina, you ready to party or what?
别介意我
Don't mind if I... oh.
哇
Whoa.
不错啊
Dang!
啊
Ah!
你落后两杯了 Linetti
You're two shots behind, Linetti.
咋样 派对上的朋友们
What up, party people?
你们记得我总是说 聚会不算真正的聚会
You know how I'm always saying it ain't a real party
直到你的老板意外出现吗
till your boss shows up unexpectedly?
这个聚会绝对真了
Well, it's a party.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你们好
Hello,
派对上的朋友们
party people.
Peralta让我这样说的
Peralta told me to say that.
没错 我让了
Yeah, I did.
*有警监的派对无与伦比*
*Ain't no party like a Captain Holt party*
*因为警监把大家吓呆了*
*'cause a Captain Holt party is a total surprise to everyone.*
好吧 警监
Okay, well, Captain,
唯一的空卧室是我前妻的
the only free bedroom is my ex-wife's,
那是绝对不能动的
which is strictly off-limits.
她把门锁了起来 还把门把都带走了
She locks the door and takes the handle home with her.
好吧 你睡我的床吧
All right, you can have my bed.
Charles 我睡你的
Charles, I'll take yours.
问题解决了
Problem solved.
我睡地上
I'll sleep on the floor.
警监 跟我来
Captain, come with me.
什么鬼啊 Jake
What the hell, Jake?
说好的没有老板呢
No bosses.
听我说 他给我讲了个故事
Look, he told me this story
关于他的警队总孤立他
about how his squad always excluded him,
我知道我一直以一个愤世嫉俗 不好对付的警♥察♥形象示人
and I know I come across as a cynical, badass cop
有着一个不可猜测的过去 还有
with a checkered past and a thirst for...
我感到难过
I felt bad.
你们也会的
You would've too.
各位 他只是想跟我们混在一起
Guys, he just wants to josh around.
这有那么不好吗
Is that so bad?
我在跟他外甥约会
I am dating his nephew.
现在我们周末又在一起玩耍吗
Now we're hanging out on weekends?
下一步是啥
What is next?
闲聊
Small talk.
好吧 Amy 警监在这儿你一定很高兴吧
Okay, Amy, you got to be glad that Holt's here, right?
我是说 你基本上就是爱上他了
I mean, you're basically in love with him.
我敬爱他
I love him.
我没爱上他
I'm not in love with him,
但我绝对不想在醉醺醺的情况下
but I'm definitely not comfortable
和他相处
being drunk around him.
Amy 拜托你小声点好吗
Ames, please keep the volume down, okay?
抱歉 我在两杯阶段
Sorry. It's two drinks.
我控制不了 就这样了
I can't help it. That's it.
我不喝了
I'm cutting myself off.
Jake闯了祸 受罚的却是我吗
So Jake messes up, and you punish me for it?
拜托 Amy 你不是这样的
Come on, Amy. You're better than that.
各位 不会出什么事的
You guys, this is gonna be fine.
Terry也是我们上司啊 还不是每年都一起来
I mean, Terry's our boss, and he comes with us every year.
错 你带来的是假期Terry
Correction: You bring Vacation Terry,
他不是任何人的上司
and he is no man's boss.
穿着抓绒拖鞋
When the slippers are filled,
Terry就是在休闲
Terry is chilled.
我们很高兴警监来了
We're happy the captain's here.
谢谢你们 Scully和Hitchock 理性之声
Thank you, Scully and Hitchcock, the voice of reason.
Holt可是条我们等待已久的大鱼
Holt's the big fish we've been waiting for.
我们有个超赞的投资机会要推荐他
We have an exciting investment opportunity to pitch him.
什么 - 是一艘目前
What? - It's an offshore casino
沉没在特拉华州海岸的海上赌场
that's currently sunk off the coast of Delaware.
不 得了 你们俩现在
No, all right, you guys are both
正式不被邀请来这个周末了
officially uninvited from this whole weekend.
太迟了 我们是组团开车来的
Too late. We drove up as a group.
不可能甩掉我们了
There's no getting rid of us.
啊 - 抱歉 Jake
Ah. - Sorry, Jake.
这个周末要被毁了
This weekend's gonna suck.
好吧 你们知道吗
All right, you know what?
你们这帮人是一群种族歧视 恐同 还爱打高尔夫的警♥察♥
You guys are being a bunch of racist, homophobic golf cops,
我认为有了Holt这周末会
and I for one think this weekend's gonna be even more fun
更加精彩
because Holt is here.
嘿 你在这儿干嘛
Hey, what are you doing down here?
午饭好啦
Lunch is ready.
我在给Marcus发短♥信♥ - 嗯
I'm texting Marcus. - Mm.
发短♥信♥
Texting...
这是用手指对爱人所能做出的
that's the most intimate thing you can do to a lover
最亲密的事了
with your fingers...
仅次于给他们洗头发
other than washing their hair.
我给Marcus发了短♥信♥ 然后他没回我
So I texted Marcus, and he hasn't texted me back.
不敢相信我会这么问 但你能帮我吗
I can't believe I'm asking this, but can you help me?
噢 Rosa 当然
Oh, Rosa, yes.
这方面我是专家
I am the perfect person for this job.
好了 开始吧
Okay, let's get busy.
他最开始说了什么
What was his initial text?
"不敢相信仅仅三小时后
"I can't believe I miss you this much
我就这么想你了 么么"
after three hours, X.O."
么么吗 可以嫁了
X.O.? Girl, marry him.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表