剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
I am.
Holt警监 你觉得猪咯咯
Captain Holt, how serious a threat
到底能造成多大威胁
do you really think giggle pig poses?
很严重的威胁 - 或者成不了威胁
Very serious. - Or it could be nothing.
可能成为新的可♥卡♥因♥
Or it could be the new crack.
新的可♥卡♥因♥
The new crack?
你只要1200刀就能阻止了
And you only need $1,200 to fight it?
更理想的状况下
Well, in an ideal situation,
还需要一些火力支援
we would attack the problem with a lot more fire power,
有支特遣部队就更好了
perhaps even a task force.
不错 就这么办吧
That makes sense. Let's make it happen.
太棒了
That was amazing!
我们有了自己的特遣部队
We got a task force!
更重要的是 Wuntch被我回击了一把
More importantly, Wuntch got served.
天哪
Oh, my God.
Wuntch听起来就像"我想吃"
Wuntch sounds like lunch.
我以后可以用她名字做文章了
Now, this opens up so many new avenues...
你得到特遣部队了
You got your task force.
我没有料到
I'm surprised.
这就有趣了 20年了
That's funny, after 20 years,
我以为你习惯我扣你一脸篮了
I'd think you'd be used to me slam-dunking in your face.
我没有料到的是
I'm surprised
你没意识到刚才是怎么回事
you didn't see what was going on in there.
你被我激怒了
I got you riled up,
你夸大了猪咯咯的威胁
you oversold giggle pig,
现在你手里握着
and now you're running
一支开销超大的特遣部队
an expensive task force
还是在预算吃紧的关头
in a time of budget cuts.
你最好赶紧完成点大抓捕
You better make some big arrests... and quick,
不然你就会变成
or you'll be the poster boy
资源浪费的代表人物了
for departmental waste.
被我 扣篮了
Slam dunk... returned.
我们抓到人你就抢不着了
Not if we make those arrests.
3分扣篮
3-point dunk.
你们俩不懂篮球
You guys really don't know enough
就别用篮球术语了
about basketball to be doing this.
我们携手欢庆
Join hands, one and all,
终于迎来了夹弟大赛的
for we have reached the final event
最终决战
of the Jimmy jabs...
障碍赛
the obstacle course.
祝你好运 你会需要的
Good luck. You're gonna need it.
没错 我们都需要运气
Yes. We all need luck.
谢谢祝福
Thank you for offering me some.
各就各位
On your mark,
Seth Rogen 好莱坞喜剧演员
预备 开始
get Seth...Rogen!
加油 Amy
Go, Amy!
选手必须先通过障碍栏
Contestants must make it past the barricade hurdles
然后 用弹珠枪打出一包零食
then use a bean bag gun to get a snack.
你必须吃下整包零食
You will eat the snack in its entirety.
快点 关门 关门 关门 关上啊
Come on... Close, close, close, close!
接着 下到一楼
Next, head down to the first floor
在那里找到一个关于霸凌的宣传册
where you will locate a pamphlet about bullying.
然后 用一个1982年的笔记本
Then print out a picture of me
打印一张我的照片
using a laptop from 1982
第一个把打印好的照片拿到手的人
whoever grabs their printout first
就是冠军
is the winner!
惊喜障碍
Surprise twist!
还磨叽什么 Santiago
What are you doing, Santiago?
快跑啊
Go!
你烧到我皮肤了啊啊
Aah! You're burning my skin!
完好无损的滚轮♥大♥招
No broken rolly wheels!
我做到了 我精心准备
I did it! I took my time,
我才不是什么神经病 我赢啦
I wasn't a crazy idiot, and I won!
老娘可算是赢啦
I finally Wo-on
爽啊 赞呀 呵
Oh, yeah. Yes! Ye...
这是怎么回事
What's going on here?
谁来回他话 马上
Someone answer him now!
Santiago
Santiago!
Peralta
Peralta!
Boyle
Boyle?
Hitchcock英俊潇洒
Hitchcock is very handsome.
哎呀 多谢夸奖 Boyle
Why, thank you, Boyle.
没人想说点什么吗
No one has anything to say?
队长
Captain,
您刚才看到的是夹弟大赛
what you just saw was the Jimmy jab games.
就是一堆用来消遣时光的白♥痴♥比赛
It's a bunch of dumb contests we play to kill the time.
都没人在意是谁赢了
Nobody even cares who wins.
是我赢了
I won!
这游戏很蠢 但我们还是很喜欢
It's stupid, but we like it.
把这清理干净 马上
Clean this up. Now.
Boyle 我准备好进入下一个阶段了
Boyle, I'm ready to take this to the next stage.
接下来你就要掏我耳朵 等等
You're gonna pierce my ear... wait.
你翻我的柜子干嘛
What are you doing in my locker?
我做不到 我没法让你变成酷逼
I can't do this. I can't make you look cool.
因为你怕我和Jake
Because you're afraid that Jake and I
在一起后会排挤你
are gonna cut you out.
那你可没猜错
Well, you're not wrong.
我一定要找到那盘录像带
I'm gonna find that tape.
你以为我会乱放
You think I'd just leave
那么贵重的东西吗
something that valuable lying around?
我可是随身带着呢
I got it on me.
把录像带给我
Gimme that tape!
把录像带给我
Gimme that tape!
Jake 救救我
Jake! Help me!
塞尔维亚总统的飞机已经起飞
The serbian President's plane is wheels up.
全体立刻以车队阵容集♥合♥
Report to your motorcade positions immediately.
我们走
Let's go!
嗨 你已经尽力了
Hey, you gave it a good try.
可惜还是输了
Sorry you lost.
不可惜 这样是最好的了
No. It's for the best.
是我让Amy赢的
I let Amy win.
关门 关门 关门 关上啊
Close, close, close, close!
你是对的 我还没放下她
You're right. I'm not over her.
Boyle 出来 我要和Jake谈谈
Boyle, get out. I need to talk to Jake.
好吧 再见
Okay. Bye!
我已经把座位暖好啦
I warmed up the seat.
他的确是把座位暖好了
Ugh, he did warm up the seat.
简直像火炉一样
It's like a fire pit.
听着 如果你是来要那两百块的
Look, if you're here for your $200,
我能用空头支票代替不
can I interest you in a check that will definitely bounce?
不能 我只收现金
No. You will pay me in cash.
好吧
Ok.
我以为自己对Amy已经没有感觉了
Look, I thought I was over Amy,
但很明显我还是对她念念不忘
but clearly I'm not, you know?
我和你一样沮丧
I'm as frustrated as you are.
我可不沮丧
I'm not frustrated.
但这也没有让我开心
But I am not enjoying this.
对女生念念不忘可不像你的作风
It is not like you to get hung up on a girl.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
给Katie打电♥话♥ 就这么办
You call Katie. That's what you do.
放手的唯一方法是牵起别人的手
Only way to move on is to move on
不管你觉得自己有没有准备好
whether you think you're ready to or not.
早晚得重回情场 伙计
Gotta get out there, man.
好吧
All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你还好吗 长官
Are you okay, sir?
我不想大动肝火
I don't want to sound dramatic,
不过今天是"次理想化"的
but today has been sub-optimal.
不要和其他人说
That doesn't leave this office.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表