剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
和警监一起
in the living room with Holt.
我们不要让他知道
He doesn't even have to know about it.
隔离派对 隔离但平等
Separate parties, separate but equal...
隔离但平等 由美国实行种族隔离的州提出 即指白人与黑人在法律上平等 生活中却拉开距离
当我没说过这句话
forget I said that phrase.
行了 时间不多了 警监在卫生间里
Ok, we don't have much time. Captain's in the bathroom,
我们都知道他有多迅速
and we all know how efficient he is in there.
计划是这样的 无聊的警监派对
Here's the plan: The boring Holt party
在楼上的客厅里
will be in the living room.
无论什么时候 至少要有三个人
At least three of us must be with him
和他待在那里
in that room at all times.
如果少于四个人就不算派对了
It's not a party if there aren't four people.
尤其是在床笫之间
Especially between the sheets.
另外一个派对在这里
The other party will be in here.
每个派对的轮班是二十分钟一换
Shifts at each party will be 20 minutes and staggered.
有什么问题吗
Any questions?
你怎么把头发弄成那样的
How do you get your hair like that?
天生如此 对了 不能让Hitchcock和Scully
Born this way... also, Hitchcock and Scully
单独和警监在一起
are not to be left alone with the captain.
他们会用那些沉船赌场的烂点子
They'll annoy him into leaving his party
疯狂骚扰警监的
with their weird sunken casino idea.
这不只是个点子 是有计划的
It's not an idea. It's a scheme.
好吧 更糟了
Okay, that is way worse.
我觉得会一切顺利的
I think this is gonna work.
谁知道呢
And who knows?
也许警监的派对还会比较有意思呢
Maybe the Holt party will even be fun.
现在 竖笛被普遍看做是
Now, the recorder is generally thought of
给小孩训练的一种乐器
as a training instrument for children,
但是你们记住
but listen to it.
在Joram Leigrum这样的专家的演奏下
In the hands of an expert like Joram Leifgrum...
这种热情是
The passion is...
夺人心魄的
breathtaking.
好 Marcus回了"你在干什么呢"
Okay, so Marcus wrote, "What you doing right now?"
然后是一个微笑着飞吻的表情
Then a smiley face blowing a kiss.
噢 他真厉害
Oh, he's good.
我们可以回"在想你"
We could say, "Thinking about you."
算了 太蠢了
Oh, forget it. That's stupid.
不 Rosa 很浪漫啊
No, Rosa, it's poetry.
呼
Oof.
第一轮值班结束
First shift is done.
怎么样 - 说实话
How was it? - I'm not gonna lie.
不是一般的可怕
It was pretty brutal.
不过意外之喜是
But on the plus side, I now hate
我对所有的新音乐类型都产生厌恶了
a whole new genre of music.
好了 Boyle Rosa Amy 到你们了
All right, Boyle, Rosa, and Amy, you're up.
快点 上去吧
Come on, get on it.
得令 这就走起
And under it. Bangarang.
Ames Ames Ames
Ames, Ames, Ames.
你不会想就这样去见警监的
You don't want to be around Holt
这个状态可不行
in your current state.
迎接世界上最自信的女人吧
Say hello to the most confident woman alive.
啊
Gah!
第五杯了
Drink number five.
你是个真正的好朋友
You are a true friend
而且是个性感的小婊砸
and a hot little piece.
再见 四杯Amy
Good-bye, four-drink Amy.
懒散的小混♥蛋♥
Sloppy sicko.
他的名字是
His name is...
Blair Underwood
Blair Underwood.
我在杂货店看到的那个男人是Blair Underwood
The man I saw in the grocery store was Blair Underwood.
嘿 Ray 是时候了
Hey, Ray, it's time.
是时候做什么 Santiago警探
For what, Detective Santiago?
你该给我升职
For you to give me a promotion
以及百分之四十的加薪了
and a 40% raise.
我带着这个小队两年了
I've been carrying this squad for two years,
已经受够了
and my back's getting tired.
不好意思 警监
Excuse me, Captain.
Amy 可以和你说一会话吗
Hey, Amy, can I talk to you for one second?
一会已经过去了
Uh, you just did.
没词了吧 - 好好好 你厉害
Burn. - Ah, so good.
听着 我觉得自信膨胀的Amy不适合这里
So, listen, I don't think overconfident Amy is working out.
也许你应该回楼下去
Maybe you should go back downstairs.
嗯 也许我应该再喝一杯
Mm, maybe I should just have another drink.
准备好了 美国
Get ready, America.
六杯Amy就要
Here comes six...
准备好 - 好吧 你
Oh, what? - Okay, that's...
等等 Scully怎么上来了
Wait a minute. Why is Scully up here?
嗨 警监
Hey, Captain.
打捞一艘沉船要花多少钱
How much does it cost to raise a sunken ship?
希望比一家赌场的年利润要少一些吧
Answer Less than a casino makes in a year hopefully.
真是个有意思的谜题
What a funny riddle.
嘿Scully 我想给你看看
Hey, Scully, there's this sandwich in the other room
另外一个房♥间里的那个三明治
I want to show you.
话不多说 走起 - 噢 真好糊弄
Say no more. - Oh, that was easy.
搞什么 你们这些人
What the hell, guys?
怎么能放Scully出去乱走呢
You can't just let Scully go wherever he wants.
我们忘记盯着谁在哪了 抱歉啊
We lost track of who was where, sorry.
嘿 如果我们要搞定这事 我们就得集中精神
Guys, if we're gonna pull this off, we need to focus.
你要玩吗 - 当然要了
You want to play? - Yeah, I want to play.
什么样的禽兽才不玩扔硬币啊
It's quarters. What, am I a monster?
Terry 我下来了 轮到你去Holt的派对了
Terry, tag me in. You're on Holt party duty.
我觉得 全轮驱动
It seems to me all-wheel drive
就是四轮驱动
is four-wheel drive.
你需要来点什么 谁要来点什么吗
You need something. Who needs something?
我知道他们都说
I know they say it's not good
在卧室里装电视不好
to have a TV in the bedroom,
所以
which is...
我就没装
why I don't.
我是扔硬币之王
I am the king of quarters!
看吧 我说了这个周末还是能玩得很开心的
See, I told you guys we'd still have fun this weekend.
等等 Terry 你不是应该在楼上吗
Wait, Terry, aren't you supposed to be upstairs?
谁说的 现在是杜松子酒时间
Not now. It's schnapps time.
好吧 Amy和Hitchcock还在楼上
Okay, Amy and Hitchcock are still upstairs.
应该不会出大问题
I think we're still good.
喝了六杯的Amy
Six-drink Amy...
好寂寥啊
is so alone.
噢不
Oh, no.
六杯Amy一点也不好玩
Six-drink Amy isn't fun.
只是一个劲悲伤 我去
She's just sad. Damn it.
各位 这样不行
Guys, this is really bad.
赶紧上楼去
Got to get up there.
大家都去哪里了
Now, where is everyone?
啊 警探们
Ah, Detectives.
你们在背着我办派对
You were having a party without me.
警监 - 不用解释了
Captain... - No need to explain.
说起来你们也许不同意
This is gonna sound controversial,
不过我觉得一切都很顺利
but I think that went pretty good.
天哪 我从来没见过Holt警监那么难过
Man, I've never seen Captain Holt that upset before.
像一块悲伤的花岗岩
He looks like a sad block of granite.
我们要怎么做
What are we gonna do?
怎样让花岗岩开心起来
How do you cheer up granite?
你可以打捞它
Well, you could salvage it,
就像我们在说的那个赌场一样
much like the casino we've been talk...
讲真的 别说了 - 我觉得好愧疚
Seriously, stop. - I feel awful.
我的腰包都没法治愈
My fanny's not deep enough to fix this.
假期Terry
Vacation Terry...
已经死了 - 腰包啊
is dead. - The fanny.
我去和Holt警监谈谈
I'm gonna go talk to Captain Holt.
不 别去
No, don't do that.
是我邀请他来的
I invited him up here.
应该我去和他谈
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表