剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
我要变成你们的同类了
I'm one of you now.
更漂亮 更出色
Prettier and different and better,
但是依然是你们的同类
but one of you.
太好了
This is great.
我们仨就可以排排坐 按按♥摩♥了
With three people we can have a real massage train now.
真的是太对不起了
I'm so sorry.
你搞什么啊 Boyle
What the hell, Boyle?
你刚才那是在干嘛
What the hell happened?
我想到要打你就紧张
I, I was stressed about hitting you
但是手脚都不听使唤
and my mind disassociated from my body.
我都不知道自己干了些什么
I don't even know what I did.
是嘛 那我提示你一下 你抡了我一拳
Oh, well let me remind you. You punched me,
踢了我一脚 呸了我一口 还跟我说
kicked me, spat on me and then you said-
你还想被吐痰的话 爷这有的是
There's more where that came from.
爷的嘴还湿乎乎的呢
I got a real wet mouth.
可是那句话听着很爷们啊
You gotta admit, it's a pretty tough line.
一点也不 听着又诡异又挑逗
No, it's not. It's weird and sexual,
简直恶心死了
and not in a good way.
唯一的好消息就是
The only good news is that
Benny一定猜不到我们是串通好的
Benny couldn't possibly think we planned that.
我的卧底身份暂时安全
My cover is safe.
Bianca就住在这
Bianca is here,
那我就一个人去了 如果需要支援
Then I'm going alone, if I need backup,
我会按我车钥匙上的按钮
I will hit the clicky button on my keys.
明白
Copy that.
该继续角色扮演了
Time to get back into character.
给我喷古龙水 吧 哥们
Cologne me, bro.
没问题 来咯
'kay. Here we go.
好疼啊 伤口好疼 好疼 疼啊
It stings. The cuts. It stings, it stings.
我怎么老是伤到你 我出什么毛病啦
I can't stop hurting you. What is wrong with me?
好了 继续吧
Okay, keep going.
好嘞
Okay.
对不起 对不起 对不起
Sorry, sorry, sorry!!
妈咪去哪里了啦
Where's my mommy?
这无聊死啦
This is boring.
警监不在这 你可以"脱下戏服"了
Captain's not here, Sarge. You can drop the act.
脱你个大头鬼 - 脱你的大头鬼去
Drop your butt! - You can drop your butt!
没关系 交给我吧
It's okay. I got this.
要不我们把这个塔建完吧
How about we finish building this tower?
塔的主架已经好了
The structure is done,
但是我们还没有点缀小花小草呢
but we barely started on the landscaping.
我想要建太空船
I wanna build a spaceship.
这可是我的心血之作啊
I worked so hard on that.
里面还有马厩呢
There were stables.
这玩具差劲死了
This toy sucks.
好啊
Okay.
那我就给你找点好玩的来 Timmy
Then I'll give you some better toys, Timmy.
你好啊
Hello.
你就是Bianca吧
Hey, you're Bianca, right?
我叫Jake 是Freddie工作上的朋友
I'm Jake. I'm a friend of Freddie from work.
我正在找他
I'm looking for him.
你是哪个Jake "娇手Jakie"
For which Jake are you? Are you Jakie Lady hand?
还是"犹太人Jakie"
Are you Jakie the Jew?
这么说可能有点奇怪
I know it feels weird saying this.
但我还是选"犹太人Jakie"吧
But I hope, Jakie the Jew?
我是Jake Peralta
Jake Peralta.
Freddie说如果我有麻烦的话
Freddie actually said I should come back here
就到你这里来
if I was ever in trouble.
这样啊 Freddie刚才还在的
Oh, okay, well, Freddie was here.
他已经走了 不过你进来吧 来吧
But he left, but come in, come on in.
我找找他的地址 等一下
I'll get the address somewhere. Hold on.
所以他有说去哪了吗 还是
So did he say where he was heading, or...
久仰了啊 Peralta
Heard about you, Peralta.
我知道你是那个叛徒 举起来 举起手来
I know you were the rat. Get'em up, get your hands up!
果然是"娇手Jakie"啊
Lady hand.
冷静点 Bianca
Just stay calm, Bianca.
让我看看你的口袋
And your pockets!
手伸进去了 拽东西出来了
Okay, reaching in...pulling stuff out...
我可没带枪啊
I don't have a gun!
就是一个钱包和几把钥匙
Just a wallet and some keys.
没啥可疑的 好吗
Nothing strange about it, okay?
这只不过是我的汽车钥匙
This is just the clicker for my car.
Jake
Jake!
怎么回事啊
Come on!
不是什么武器
Not a weapon,
如果我按下这个钮 没人会遭殃的
nothing bad is gonna happen if I just click this...
我知道车钥匙长什么样子
I know what a car key is.
是啊 这些就是车钥匙
Yeah, these are them!
我知道
I know!
糟了 我的枪
Oh, crap! My gun!
有没有搞错
Oh, come on!
赶快放下来
Just get it down!
好 别开枪
Alright! Don't shoot.
枪击就是这么发生的
That's how people get shot.
别说了 闭嘴
Just shut up. Shut up!
纽约警♥察♥ 放下武器
NYPD! Drop your weapon.
好了 Bianca
Alright Bianca.
你对Derek这家伙了解多少
What do you know about a guy named Derek?
Charles 别闹了
Charles, no!
跳吧 Timmy 尽情地跳吧
Jump, Timmy, jump!
现在你开心了吧
Now you're having fun.
警长
Sergeant!
警监 我们只是 - Timmy刚才有点暴躁
Captain, we were just, uh... - Timmy was cranky,
我们在帮他消耗多余的精力
We are just letting him tire himself out.
好了 都给我出来
OK, everybody out!
好吧 - 好的
OK. - OK.
有点难爬 因为 要没气了
It's kinda difficult. Because of the, the deflating.
快出来
Out now!
快打开充气泵
Turn on the pump,
我有幽闭恐惧症
I'm very claustrophobic.
告诉我们Freddie在哪
Just tell us where Freddie is.
我不会出♥卖♥♥♥Freddie的
I'm not gonna sell out Freddie.
我们可是恋人
We're in love.
他把我介绍给他的孩子
He introduced me to his children
说我是他最得力的助手
as his favorite assistant.
拜托 他有一打情人和六个女朋友
Come on. He has a dozen mistresses and six girlfriends.
Freddie很爱我
Freddie loved me.
他说过好多次了
He implied that many times.
没有第三者好吗
There's nobody else, okay?
当然有 我要是记得是谁就好了
Yeah, there is. I just wish I could remember who.
现在人们都爱乱搞
So many people were sleeping with each other.
我也有点记不清
It's kinda hard to keep track.
我编了一首歌♥来记 听着 是这样的
I actually thought of a song that helps me remember. Let's see. It goes
*Mario和Teresa上了床*
*Mario is doin' it with Teresa.*
*Teresa又和Paulie搞上了*
*Teresa is doin' it with Paulie.*
这我知道
I knew that.
*Paulie和Lisa滚床单哟*
*Paulie is doin' it with Lisa*
*Lisa又和Anthony来了一炮*
*and Lisa's doin' it with Anthony.*
这首歌♥真好
I really like this song.
是你编的调调吗
Did you come up with the melody?
正是在下
I'm pretty sure I did.
*Freddie对Bianca劈腿*
*Freddie is cheating with Bianca G,*
*又负了她妹妹Valerie的心*
*but also with her younger sister Valerie.*
不
No.
是的 我看见他们在一起 所以编进了歌♥
Oh yeah. I saw them together. That's why it's in the song.
我就知道 该死的混♥蛋♥
I knew it. This son of a bitch.
好吧
Alright, fine.
他准备去泰特波罗机场
He's going to the teterboro airport.
因为Freddie要去巴巴多斯了
Because Freddie is going, to Barbados.
好消息是 有人已经准备妥当了
Well, well, well, good thing is someone came prepared.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表