剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
慢着慢着 凭什么我被分给Hitchcock
Wait, wait, wait. Why'd I get Hitchcock?
因为你们俩除了性别全都一样
Because you're the girl version of him.
这次也多谢帮忙
Thanks again for all your help.
好了 晚安 - 什
Okay, bye. - Wha...
嘿 警监
Hey, captain.
不介意我们坐这吧
Mind if we sit?
一切顺利吗
Is everything okay?
一切都不顺利
Nothing's okay.
Wuntch 在我身边阴魂不散
Wuntch... Circling me like a shark frenzied by chum.
特遣队 成了拖累我事业的一块泥潭
The task force, turning into a career-threatening quagmire.
内务调查
An internal affairs investigation
质疑了我的公正无私
casting doubt upon my integrity.
而你却问我 "一切顺利吗"
And you ask, "Is everything okay?"
我与敌人的恶意艰苦搏斗
I am buffeted by the winds of my foes' enmity
被残酷命运的怒潮所席卷
and cast about by the towering waves of cruel fate.
我 作为警监
Yet I, a captain,
不能再指挥我的片区
am no longer able to command my vessel,
不能再在我的办公室掌舵
my precinct, from my customary helm, my office.
而你却问我 "一切顺利吗"
And you ask, "Is everything okay?"
我将我此生最美好的年华用于
I've worked the better part of my years on earth
打破一切偏见
overcoming every prejudice
争取到我现有的位置
and fighting for the position I hold.
但它们却正在被无情夺走
And now I feel it being ripped from my grasp.
同去的 还有我作为男人的尊严
And with it... The very essence of what defines me as a man.
而你却问我 "一切顺利吗"
And you ask, "Is everything okay?"
好吧 我明白了
Yeah, I hear you.
我家的狗占领了我最喜欢的椅子
My dog has taken over my favorite chair.
我就在想 怎么什么都留不住呢
It's like, how did it all slip away?
先生们
Gentlemen.
该死的 Charles 这是个危机
Damn it, Charles. This is a crisis.
第一步 断绝往来
Step 1, Termination.
我们之间不能再有任何接触
You and I will never touch again.
早知道这是我们的最后一炮
Damn! If I'd known it was our last time,
我就多叫几声了
I would've moaned more.
第二步 信息隔离
Step 2, Containment.
不能再让别人发现
We need to make sure that no one else finds out.
我让Jake不告诉别人 他会听我的
Yeah, Jake won't tell anyone if I ask him not to.
他我来办 你负责Amy
I'll handle him. You take care of Amy.
但怎么让他们的死看起来像个意外
But how to make it look like an accident?
我不是建议把他们做掉
I'm not saying murder.
像正常人一样和她谈谈
Just talk to her like a normal person.
对 好主意
Right, even better,
把她的小秘密都套出来
get her to tell me all her little secrets
她要是敢轻举妄动 哼 把她干掉
then if she tries anything... Uhh... we can destroy her.
你好 Peralta
Hello, Peralta.
我的天呐 嗨
Oh, my God! Hi.
你在这里干什么
What's going on here?
这说起来可有意思了
Funny story.
前段时间 我明知不应该 但还是把这些文件带回了家
I took these files home a while ago, even though I shouldn't have.
现在 我把它们送了回来
And now, I'm bringing them back.
有意思吧
Isn't that funny?
你在口罩背后偷笑了吗
Are you laughing behind the mask?
没有
No.
Kev
Kev!
Jake 都大半夜了
Jake, it's after midnight.
要不是有关谋杀就别进来了
This had better be about a murder.
要是就好了
No, I wish.
我很抱歉
Look, I'm really sorry,
但我必须和Holt警监谈谈
but I have to talk to captain Holt.
Raymond 你的工作找上门了
Raymond, your work life is here.
请进 进门请脱鞋
Please, come in. Take off your shoes.
脱了后果不堪设想
Neither of us want that.
你来干什么 Peralta
What is going on, Peralta?
我今天已经很烦了
This has been a long day.
我送回文件的时候被内务局抓包了
Well, I.A.B. Caught me returning some classified files,
我成了这次调查的首要嫌疑人
and I am now the prime suspect in the mole investigation,
Miller说我明早就会被停职
and Miller said I would be suspended in the morning.
更重要的是 那个"J"是什么的缩写
But more importantly, what does the "J" Stand for?
James吗 还是John
James? John?
难道是Jo-Jo
Jo-Jo?
我的中间名对你来说比
My middle name is more important to you
被停职还重要吗
than being suspended?
如果是Jo-Jo的话 对
If it's Jo-Jo? Yes.
听着 我来是因为有件事必须搞清楚
Look, I came here because we have to figure this thing out.
Miller确定局里有个奸细
Miller is sure there's a mole in the precinct,
唯一能证明我不是奸细的方法就是
and the only way to prove it's not me
揪出真的奸细
is to figure out who it is.
你说过没有奸细的啊
You said there was no mole.
你说你对他们了如指掌
You said you knew everything about these people.
事实证明 我太天真了
Well, it turns out I don't.
我在今晚发现了一些可怕的真♥相♥
I've learned some truly horrible things tonight.
你是对的 我错了
You were right, and I was wrong.
天呐
Goodness.
Boyle和Gina搞在一起了吗
Boyle is sleeping with Gina?
什么 你怎么可能会知道
What? How could you possibly know that?
"你是对的 我错了"
"You were right and I was wrong."
你要不是三观尽毁
You must have been shaken to your core
绝对说不出这种话
to say that to me.
Boyle是你最好的朋友
Boyle is your most trusted friend,
所以跟他肯定有关
so he has to be involved.
你用了"可怕"这个词
Your use of the word "Horrible"
让我相信这一定是床笫之事
leads me to believe that the matter was sexual in nature,
鉴于你的幼稚行径
given your obvious immaturity.
瞎说 我可不是处♥男♥
Pfft. I've had sex.
当然了 如果这个对象还是你
And, of course, you would be most upset
从小就认识的人 你一定最崩溃
if Boyle were to have slept with someone you knew from your childhood.
因此 答案就是 Gina和Charles
Thus, the solve: Gina and Charles.
你太有才了
That was amazing.
跟我去书房♥
Come into my study.
让我们揪出奸细
Let's figure out who that mole is.
我把所有的猪咯咯都吃了
I took all the giggle I had.
你要想亲嘴的话
There might be some left in my mouth
我嘴里还剩一些
if you wanna make out.
好主意
That sounds amazing.
等我嗑嗨了 一定和你好好亲热一番
I'd love to make out with you once I'm super high.
哪能搞到猪咯咯
Where can I get some?
那边那个女孩卖♥♥给我的
That girl over there sold it to me.
怎么回事 Ava
What happened, Ava?
你不是说你不嗑药不喝酒吗
I thought you said you didn't drink or do drugs.
我确实没有 你知道卖♥♥药中间
I don't. Do you know how much math
牵扯到多少数学问题吗
is involved in dealing drugs?
头脑清醒才能干
You gotta keep a clear head.
听好了 坦白从宽
Look, this doesn't have to be a big deal.
只要把你上家的名字交出来
Just give us the name of your supplier.
你怎么走上卖♥♥猪咯咯这条路的
How'd you get involved in dealing giggle?
先别着急 我们从头开始回忆
Wait, wait, wait, wait. We gotta back this up.
学前班之后 你上的是私立小学还是公立小学
After pre-school, did you go to private or public elementary?
私立的
Private.
你几岁学会自己上厕所的 - 这什么奇怪的问题
When were you potty-trained? - That's so random.
警长 关注猪咯咯的事
Sarge, the giggle pig.
好了 我们把大家逐个分♥析♥一遍
All right, let's go through the squad one by one.
Rosa很神秘
Rosa's very secretive.
我对她的私生活一无所知
I don't know anything about her personal life.
Charles品味不低
Charles has expensive tastes.
Gina说过很多次 她能把我们全都卖♥♥了
Gina has said many times that she would sell us all out
只要能和Blake Griffin共度五分钟
for five minutes with Blake Griffin.
Blake Griffin 洛杉矶快船队球员
Terry想把他家双胞胎送去私立学校
Let's see, Terry wants to send his twins to private school.
但是以他的薪水这很困难
But on his salary, that's difficult.
而且双胞胎嘛
Mm... Plus with twins,
其中一个一定是小魔头
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表