剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
蚂蚁 蚂蚁 蚂蚁
Ant. Ant. Ant.
蚂蚁 蚂蚁
Ant. Ant.
天呐 到处都是
God, they're everywhere.
你们确定我们清理掉
Are we sure that we've cleaned up
所有的食物和面包屑了吗
all the food and crumbs?
为什么大家都在看我们
Why is everyone looking at us?
是我们把面包屑全吃掉的
We're the ones who eat up all the crumbs.
是啊 是我们解决了问题
Yeah, we're the solution.
可没有蚂蚁在我桌上
Well, there are no ants on my desk
因为我每天都消毒
because I sanitize it daily.
那是什么
What do you call that?
啊 那些是你的蚂蚁
Ah! Those are your ants!
他们把显示屏连接线当成桥了
They're using a monitor cable as a land bridge.
现在他们在破坏我们的科技了
Now they're destroying our technology.
这是场侵略
This is an invasion.
我的酸奶里也有了
They're in my yogurt.
现在是私人恩怨了
Now it's personal.
好了 够了 我们必须反击
All right, that's it. We have gotta fight back.
这是我们的星球
This is our planet!
用Boyle的古龙水就好了 可以击退所有生物
Just use Boyle's cologne. It's repulsive to everything.
啊 讨厌
Ah! Not cool.
你得去宾州车站给我买♥♥个新的了
You're going to Penn Station to buy me a new one.
蚂蚁群袭吗
The ant infestation?
很糟糕 它们开始咬人了 长官
It's bad. They bite now, sir.
我觉得它们只是想避寒
I think they're just trying to avoid the cold weather.
我们应该把它们冻走
We should freeze them out.
这招起效了 警监
The plan is working, Captain.
是的 我们赢了
Yes. We won.
噢我天 它们爬进大衣里了
Oh my God. They're in the coats.
它们在我们大衣里
They're in our coats!
好了 我不想让Sopia知道
Okay. I don't want Sophia to know
我在等她 所以
that I'm waiting for her, so...
我们应该假装争论然后让我赢吗
Should we pretend to have a heated argument that I win?
哦 或者更好 一场我赢了的肢体较量
Oh, or better yet: a physical contest that I win.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我以为你和Sophia进展顺利
I thought things were good with you and Sophia.
Jake
Jake.
你做了什么傻事吗
Did you do something dumb?
这是个很好的问题 但其实没有
That's a really good question, but actually no,
我不觉得有
I don't think so.
只是最近有点奇怪
It's just been a little weird lately.
她有点疏远我
She's acting kind of distant.
你和她谈过了吗
Have you talked to her?
没有 我不想让自己看起来很绝望
No, I don't want to seem desperate.
跟她谈是绝望吗
Talking to her is desperate?
至少不轻松愉快啊
Well, it's not breezy.
Jake 嘿 嘿
Jake? Hey. Hey.
你们在这干嘛呢
What are you guys doing here?
只是针对美国在进行争论
Oh, just arguing about America.
你知道警长认为
Did you know that the Sarge doesn't think
我们不应该给女性投票权吗
we should have given women the right to vote?
不是真的
That is not true.
现在她在了你当然这么说啦
Oh, sure, you say that now that she's here.
不过 嘿 既然我们偶遇了
But, hey, now that we've accidentally bumped into each other,
你今晚什么安排呢 你想约个会吗
what are you doing tonight? You want to hang out?
噢不行 我要参加那个布鲁克林
Oh, I can't. I have that event for The Association
公设辩护律师协会的活动
of The Brooklyn Public Defenders
记得吗 你称之为"撒旦的慈善舞会之恶魔的崛起" - 哦对
Remember, you called it "Satan's Charity Ball, - colon, Rise of the Demons?" - Oh yeah.
辩护律师们就是禽兽 - 呃
Defense attorneys are monsters. - Oh.
呃 除了你 你很好
Uh, except for you. No, you're fine.
真是贴心
Oh, that's so sweet.
对呀 对吧 - 但我现在有点时间
Right, right. - But I have a minute right now.
你想要一起去公园走走吗
You want to go take a walk in the park?
噢 公园散步 真是浪漫
Oh, a walk in the park. How romantic.
而且我知道所有的谋杀现场位置
And I know where all the murder spots are.
噢 你想去看它们还是避开它们
Oh. Do you want to see them or avoid them?
悉听尊便 我的小姐
The choice is yours, m'lady.
Terry 不用等门了
Terry, don't wait up.
现在是早上十点 - 是的
It's 10:00 A.M. - Yep.
副局长Wuntch找你
Deputy Chief Wuntch is here to see you.
噢 别走 Diaz
Oh, please stay, Diaz.
我需要一个证人 以防她突然转头一周
I need a witness in case her head starts spinning around
或者变成一头母狼
or if she turns into a she-wolf.
你好 Raymond
Hello, Raymond.
没有无力的反驳吗
No flaccid rejoinder?
发生什么事了
Hmm. What's going on?
我是为要事而来
I'm here on important business.
我是波士顿警局一个职位的候选人
I'm a frontrunner for a job in the Boston PD.
波士顿 那离塞勒姆很近呀
Boston? But it's so close to Salem.
塞勒姆 著名的女巫审判案发生地
你知道他们那儿是怎么对待女巫的吧
You do know what they do to witches up there, don't you?
太精彩了 - 是警♥察♥局长的职位
This is amazing. - The job is Chief of Police.
我知道了 你是来炫耀的
I see. So you've come to brag.
不
No.
我的记录上唯一的瑕疵
The only blemish on my record
就是我们漫长的个人战争
is our long history of interpersonal turbulence.
波士顿高管想要和你谈谈
The Boston Commissioner would like to speak with you about it.
我是来找你帮忙的
I've come to ask for your help.
高管会给你打电♥话♥
The commissioner will be calling you.
等等 嘘嘘嘘嘘嘘嘘嘘
Wait. Shh shh shh shh shh shh shh.
噢 尽享这一刻
Oh. Moment savored.
我们说到哪儿了 啊对 你在说
So, where were we? Ah yes, you were talking
你的命运是如何被我握在手掌之中的
about how I hold your fate in the palm of my hand.
哎哟
Oopsie.
噢我的天
Oh my God.
哦不好意思我失去平衡了
Oh, I'm sorry. I lost my balance.
你以为洒一点奶昔能烦扰到我吗
You think I'm bothered by a little spilled milkshake?
我是个食物博主 我浑身都是印记
I'm a food blogger, I'm stained all over.
好了 你们俩是怎么回事
Okay, what is going on with you two?
你知道我们的家长最近在和对方缠绵嘛
Well, you know how our parents have been tender-sexing each other?
恶 - 正是 Amy 恶
Ew. - Precisely, Amy. Ew.
Boyle和我约好让他们分开
Boyle and I made a pact to break them up,
而现在这个恶心的小熊软糖退缩了
and now this sticky little gummy bear is backing out.
听着 我知道你不希望我们的生活变得缠绕不清
Look, I know you don't want our lives intertwined,
但事情有所改变了
but things have changed.
我爸想要娶你妈
My father want to marry your mom.
所以你选择了你♥爸♥而不是我
So you choose your dad over me,
一个讨厌你的同事
your coworker who hates you.
拔拔是个绅士
Papa's a gentleman.
在得到Gina的祝福前 他不会求婚的
He won't propose until he gets Gina's blessing
而她不愿意祝福他
And she won't give it to him.
谁会用"拔拔"这词啊 你是个法国小男孩吗
Who says "Papa?" Are you a little French boy?
噢吼吼吼
Oh ho-ho-ho.
我觉得我应该能帮上忙
I think maybe I can help.
我上了门解决冲突的课 然后
I took a seminar on conflict resolution and...
等了好几周了终于有机会把这家伙放出来了
I have been waiting weeks to bust this bad boy out.
新文件夹味
New binder smell.
别 Amy 别这样
Mm-mm. Amy don't do this.
我会朝你脸上泼奶昔的
I'm gonna throw a milkshake in your face.
真不错
This is nice.
我感觉自己就像老人
I feel like old people.
要在这儿坐下吗
Should we sit here?
Jake 我有些事要和你说
Jake, there's something I want to talk to you about.
就是 我上司最近都不给我任何好案子
So, my boss hasn't been assigning me any of the good cases,
然后我发现是因为我和警♥察♥在一起
and I found out it's because I'm dating a cop.
什么
What?
他真的这么说了吗
Did he actually say that?
没 但我的同事是这么说的
No, but my colleagues did.
你知道 所有跟我一起工作的人
You know, everybody I work with
都视警♥察♥为敌人
think of cops as the enemy.
真是疯了 他们才是敌人
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表